• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im hoping for a huge update since we got like the worst week since banana peels confirmation...

Im hoping:

"Since many werent able to play SSBB on E FOR ALL, ive decided to make the demo downloadable via wiishop, enjoy!"

That would make my day...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i have a bad feeling we're just going to be getting stuff we know the rest of the week:

-Ike and Metaknight's Final Smash
-Gardevoir or Bonsly as a Pokeball
-Saki, Metroid, or any other AT we haven't seen
-Norfair

but i do think we will get a character this week

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Im hoping for a huge update since we got like the worst week since banana peels confirmation...

Im hoping:

"Since many werent able to play SSBB on E FOR ALL, ive decided to make the demo downloadable via wiishop, enjoy!"

That would make my day...
Banana Peel's confirmation wasn't bad! "You Must Recover" was bad!

InsaneMonkey

Smash Cadet
I wish for a Wii Shop Channel demo...but I doubt it will happen. BUT, it's still possible, I suppose. I think tomorrow's update will be an assist trophy of some sort.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
there's no way in hell we're getting a demo

though, if we did I'd have to delete all my VC games and saves, hahaha, I'd sooo do it.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I am extremely sure it will be a character update tonight. If not, it'll be on Friday.

It's also probaly going to be a veteran, since we haven't had a veteran update in a while

3Years

Smash Lord
i think that the next veteran character to be updated will be luigi hands down.and maybe if enough people cried for it they would put a brawl demo on the wii shop channel.or maybe even a purchasable in stores?

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
i have a bad feeling we're just going to be getting stuff we know the rest of the week:

-Ike and Metaknight's Final Smash
-Gardevoir or Bonsly as a Pokeball
-Saki, Metroid, or any other AT we haven't seen
-Norfair

but i do think we will get a character this week
Agreed. Expect to see much from the demo to be uploaded on the site within the next few weeks.

That said, I'm saying Norfair tonight.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Most Bestest Update=Ganon's return in his TP incarnation

Most Likely Update=Norfair

Although judging by how long ago sonic was confirmed I wouldn't be surprised if we had a veteran returning tonight.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Demo OR Shiek! He'll probably say something about E for All, too.
True that. He's going to say something like...

Sakurai: "Hey everyone! E for All, huh? Good stuff... yea... good stuff. Wanna know what? Since that AND the push-back, you're all getting a bunch more crap updates now! Hahaha!"

Me: :cry:

Sakurai: "Oh, and Sheik is back."

Me: :grin:

Sakurai: "And I'm thinking about releasing the E for All demo."

Me: :eek::joyful::crazy: {seizure}

Dubyah8r

Smash Journeyman
*******, GA (yes that really the name of the city,
It will be

Nov. 7th ot later will be the next new (not returning) character we get. prolly a third pary, they'll want to save a real Nintendo one for later. Of course on Dec 3rd they're going to drop something bif everyone wants, try to make up for not releasing the game. I'm guessing Ridley or Mega Man.

RDK

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon's Knee.

Captain Falcon isn't returning. Only his Knee.
Lol....his THIRD knee.

Actually, I'm gunning for them udating with Falcon's left and right nipples.

It'll be a double update.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
^^^^^Yes.

Floating Kneecap(C.Falcon) vs. Floating Heels(Zelda) FTW!!!

Oh, RDK, fix ur Sig, Smooth Criminal is with us, and you joined too....so you just copied me....:S

Same with Johnknight1, bored, NRWC, YeahDude, Del$.

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh, RDK, fix ur Sig, Smooth Criminal is with us, and you joined too....so you just copied me....:S

Same with Johnknight1, bored, NRWC, YeahDude, Del$.
What are you talking about? Smooth isn't "in" your clan, he just goes to your site occasionally. Which is more than I can say for everyone else in your "clan", because nobody goes to your site anymore.

And BTW, I didn't copy you. P2W is twice as good as Omneox. I didn't even know about Omneox until after I created P2W.

Duality

Smash Journeyman
If there's less characters in this than Melee, or only like 4 new people, I'm officially pissed.

I predict... King Dedede! I don't even really like him, but I'll just throw that out there.

burrito

Smash Lord
Well he did say that he felt the player should have to unlock Snake.

And Sonic being unlockable seems HIGHLY likely.
Well, that's your opinion, but I disagree with you. I believe (and hope) that all characters revealed before Smash Bros. Brawl comes out in Japan are starter characters.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
If there's less characters in this than Melee, or only like 4 new people, I'm officially pissed.

I predict... King Dedede! I don't even really like him, but I'll just throw that out there.
Since sakurai is so modest about his own creations, I don't think we'll be seeing the Dedede announcements for awhile. Although he is pretty much a shoe-in character

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
monday: KK Slider
Tuesday: Gardevoir pokeball
Wednesday: Norfair
Thursday: Music
Friday: Subspace vid we already saw but with better sound

Duality

Smash Journeyman
If you noticed, every 9-12 days we've gotten a new character, this is going to be day 12 tomorrow, so who knows, I'm placing a bet on a new character.

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to say that torchic will be confirmed as a pokeball pokemon, since it showed it in the gameplay vid, but if it's not torchic, it has to be the advanced wars assist trophy... **** you sakurai and your useless filler weeks :mad:

End Game

Smash Journeyman
I predict the official name for the ink drop, even though i am pro-ink drop.

In all seriousness though, we will get the advance war AT, or one of the million other things that we found out by ourselves from the E for all footage.

Top Bottom