• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
While I think that both Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center are great games (and I personally would love to see Nick in Brawl), neither one of those are Nintendo franchises, let alone part of Touch Generation. PW is a Capcom franchise (of which I'm sure Mega Man will get in over anyone from that game), and TC is an Atlus franchise. I'm not positive about Atlus, but I KNOW Capcom ain't second party.
Atlus is not owned by Nintendo in any way, but I think Sony has some power over them, or at least the Nippon Ichi branch.

Tonight, I say a character, a veteran. Just feelin' it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I expect a character update tonight, only because I feel we haven't had any in a few days, and generally they are quite common. But I'm hoping for(not predicting) a good How to Play update regarding Stadium or Wifi mode.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I'm predicting...a character update. Not neccassarily a PC; like a Final Smash or Special Moves. Just under the character catergory on the site.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
They better start giveing us double updates to cover all the stuff we already know from the demo.
I really hate geting an update when its something we already know thats just stupid!

Im predicting a character update. Sadly I predict this everynight though )=

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I get it, Falcons just too awesome to grace the dojo... maby we will get another stage or final smash, perhaps Mario Circut, Norfair, or Ike/Sonics smash attack.

Well we will see.

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to burst your bubble guys. But they won't show cap'n falcon until they tone down his sexiness, which is futile anyways. gotta love those goldplated nipples.

Weed

Smash Lord
Oh wow, Dk video, I'm wrong again.
Now everyone follow my lead and make one liner posts confirming this update :)

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
I do not like the way this week is looking...seems we might be disappointed by lack of new updates...

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
My internet stopped responding..

EDIT:

Th DK Video? Not even a double update?

Gosh, I would think that they would give us something other than filler updates seeing as though they delayed our game..

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling there will be more disappointing updates like this in the coming days... If Sakurai knew that we have already seen them, maybe he could make it worth while and post an old and a new.

What are the current tallies of what has been seen but not officially released? If we figure that out, we can know how many more repeat updates we will get.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Most epic DKC remix ever. This better be stage music, and not just for the cut scene.
I'm glad someone else notices the silver lining~~

This will definately will be available during the stages~~DK Country is totally getting represented in Brawl, big time~

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
What a stupid update everyone seen the DK vid where his bananas get stolen.
Lol, ironically, I just watched the Game Trailers version about a minute before I checked the Dojo's update. :laugh:

While the video has been seen before, the Game Trailers version was dubbed over with some dance song, so at the very least, the Dojo version treats us to a very nice orchestrated clip of Jungle Japes-esq theme.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Wait..when has this video been shown, and where?
You must have been living under a rock for the last 5 days.

Come on now. You people who haven't seen this, did you even know E for All was going on at all?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I don't know. I haven't seen it either. To everyone that's complaining about already seeing it: STFU. Not everyone's as obsessed as you, and has scoured the web for every bit of Brawl info. I visit the Dojo, and that's it, as I'm sure many people do.

And, about the update:

...Awesome.
Also because my edit button isn't working;
The video was posted here, And quite a lot of people have seen it. And on GameTrailers obv.
Okay, I'm off to school. T_T. Later.

yay edit button is workng again.

Top Bottom