• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Tomorrow or Friday will be Peach. I knew today would be music. It will be Peach as the next character because he won't reveal more than he has to, just like DK came out after he showed up in the trailer.

I really think that all of the starters for Melee will be confirmed by the end of August, though.
you forget that yoshi didn't get revealed for a long time, even with his stage and music, and we got zelda, bowser, and donkey kong all before him. so there's no way to tell for sure.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
you forget that yoshi didn't get revealed for a long time, even with his stage and music, and we got zelda, bowser, and donkey kong all before him. so there's no way to tell for sure.

That's true. Although Sakurai never officially showed Yoshi,but that really doesn't make a difference. We'll probably get either Captain Falcon or Ness just so Sakurai can screw with our heads,like he normally gets sick,perverse pleasure to.

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
the thursday update is definatley going to be an item. I am going to say a pokemon most likely because I can see the future! I'm even going to add that it will be dialga....seems right to me

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I really think that all of the starters for Melee will be confirmed by the end of August, though.
starters...i don't know. with Ike coming in, we may get some newbies in. maybe by mid-sept

ah, my guess for tonight is a character. we don't usually get characters on friday (cept Pit, but that was forever ago)

and it's gotta be peach. it'll happen eventually

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
starters...i don't know. with Ike coming in, we may get some newbies in. maybe by mid-sept

ah, my guess for tonight is a character. we don't usually get characters on friday (cept Pit, but that was forever ago)

and it's gotta be peach. it'll happen eventually
Yeah,either Peach or Captain Falcon seem likely to me.

pokemega32

Smash Apprentice
Just guessing something random here...

But I'm guessing the Mario Circuit stage...

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
tonight will not be a character. I haven't been wrong yet when I've said that.
My guess is another worthless item, initially looking cool, until we realize that its just flashy, and we don't play with items anyway :laugh:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you know, that might happen. usually that's the only trend on the site. i mean it can't be a coincidence we got the fire emblem stage after Ike, or the music today close to the Skyworld update

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I am actually excited for tonight's update.I'm thinking either an item,or Peach.The mario circuit level would be cool too.I just hope it's not something worthless like a pokemon (pokeball). >.<

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I'm still guessing either CF or Peach,an AT,or a pokeball.I'm going to say pokeball over all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tomorrow or Friday will be Peach. I knew today would be music. It will be Peach as the next character because he won't reveal more than he has to, just like DK came out after he showed up in the trailer.

That's what I'm thinking right now.

They have Peach, Ice Climbers, Ness, and Captain Falcon left.

I'm expecting Peach tomorrow.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
That's what I'm thinking right now.

They have Peach, Ice Climbers, Ness, and Captain Falcon left.

I'm expecting Peach tomorrow.
um, hello? luigi? jigglypuff? they were in the original and they were better than ness for sure.(although im sure ness will be back too.) sakurai also said they wouldn't be secret anymore if they got in. and ice climbers? gimme a break. they also need to give us ganon and shiek profiles because of that article.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm totally going with Mario music again, even though we just got a music update. We've had two stage in one week before, haven't we? Besides, it's gotta be right sometime. . . .

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I'm going to guess that tonight will finally be a character profile. Whether it's peach or not I don't know. I am personally hoping for Ness.

Now, I think a character update tonight will be because I expect something nice on Friday to sort of shock us. This week has been pretty average, IMO. certainly not the shocker that was last week.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I say an item, and by item I'm counting in assist trophies and pokemon

BTW what time does Sakurai do the updates, and does he do every language at the same time?

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
Im thinking a Peach update tonight. A pokeball item for friday would be awfully boring though it might happen. i'm hoping A stage is revealed along with Peach to round out the rest of the week.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Why is everyone expecting Peach? Peach will be later. Dont forget that time with Yoshi's Music and Stage coming out before him...

I say Falcon as a character.
Stage, most likely, Pokemon Stadium, since the pokemon are the only ppl with no stage
Music, Mario (music is hugely doubtable)
AT- Chef Kawalski
Pokeball: Dialga+Palkia

Top Bottom