• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Dr. Mario has the same Uair and Captain Falcon. Why is he so Captain Falcon like?

Kirby has the same Up Tilt and Dair as Fox. Why is he so Fox like?

Give me a break, dude. It's Kirby-esque. It's not even an exact copy of the move, anyways. Not to mention it is much more hardcore.
DEAR GOD. I quit this thread.

not really. Read about 5 posts in front of this one man.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I'm predicting Peach's Profile.
Sakurai can't really avoid it much longer, after that video.

BUM163

Smash Lord
if u look at eruption itz not a roy move or marth.number one fire is comin out the ground,number 2 hiz sword is plunge into the ground.ya jumpin into conclusions when itz picz of a move n not in videoform.now as hiz up b it lookz like it has kirby n g n w combine cuz it goes high n hitz comin bak now but does that make him a clone right away?no it don't n plus he doesn't get hurt after so does that mean marth n roy is cut?no it don't people jump the gun way 2 fast.let sakurai do him.right now he provin 2 me brawl will take down any game that comes hiz way

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
if u look at eruption itz not a roy move or marth.number one fire is comin out the ground,number 2 hiz sword is plunge into the ground.ya jumpin into conclusions when itz picz of a move n not in videoform.now as hiz up b it lookz like it has kirby n g n w combine cuz it goes high n hitz comin bak now but does that make him a clone right away?no it don't n plus he doesn't get hurt after so does that mean marth n roy is cut?no it don't people jump the gun way 2 fast.let sakurai do him.right now he provin 2 me brawl will take down any game that comes hiz way
jeez can't you type better? that's so freaking hard to read. my god.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
One liners will be persecuted
And what size is your display, Scav? At the moment, mine is 1680x1050! One line is freakin' long!

So,
this
is
legal,
right?

Also, what if I drop my display to 640x480 before submitting (thus making certain lines more than one line)? Is that legal?

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
All I really want is a Snake update...

I mean c'mon, we know so little about him and they flaunted him so much in the trailers.

Plus something tells me his final is going to own .... hard.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I'm predicting Peach's Profile.
Sakurai can't really avoid it much longer, after that video.
Last wed. we got a character profile.
This wed. I say we get another; Peach, preferably.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Like many, I expect a Peach update. Actually, I expected a Peach update TODAY too.
If not, I'd say Ike's FS but we've seen too much of Ike, so I don't think that'll happen.

Ok, this is my final precition: Fire Emblem Music.

w00t.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
Ah, but they've shown Snake alot, and still no update...

They could do the same for Peach.

She's got a better chance though since she's 1st party, of course.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
man what is taking Sakurai so fu**** long to show us a Snake update, i've been waiting ever since the Dojo launched and still nothing, not even a screenshot of him in it, has he forgotten about Snake :(

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
ha ha, you almost got me there. too bad i read that article before. your plan was foiled!

i say snake will be one of the last shown. he's third party anyway. he'll probably be near the end, with just enough time to show him, the rest of the third party, and their respective stages.

then again, sakurai is a cheeky bas****

OmegaXXII

yea his updates are so unpredictable and at any given moment he might reveal something we don't expect to see

@kin3tic - wow, you had me scared for a minute there lol...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
PEACH TONIGHT, DAMMIT!

(Sorry; Sakurai's refusal to update about the princess has me a bit flustered).

OmegaXXII

I am expecting Peach sometime this week or early next, after all he did give us a pic of her already so it is in indication that we are gonna see her very soon

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm thinking Peach's final smash tonight.
Is that a joke? How could we have her Final Smash without her being confirmed first?

I'll go for Peach again, but meh, it probably won't happen. XD

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
two character updates in a row seems unlikely (unless it's a chain, like Samus Final->Zamus)

i say music, then Peach for thursday. if not then, then friday. we can't lose the trend of one character a week

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
you guys make boring predictions, (peach, music, a FS) Pish, I'll predict something strange...

Character Color Editor. This time around you get to pick your character's costume color from the entire spectrum! Your favorite colors are saved to your registered name's profile

there, an interesting prediction

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
CHARACTER COLOUR EDITTOR FTW!

Nahh. I would REALLY like some tunes. Mario music or Fire Emblem music especially...
No wait...DK MUSIC. DK's music is also jammin' . -Sigh, I'm white.

--Also, thank you SWF for sending me an email wishing me a Happy Birthday <3.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
We haven't gotten a music update in a while...we're bound to get one. I personally think that's what we're getting tomorrow.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Why would we get a Snake update before we got Metaknight? Where the hell has that update been? He's in so many screenshots. Where the hell is the update? We will either get Peach or Metaknight this week.

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
sweet for my predictions, ummmm peach, music or stage. im hoping for musicccccc! kirby music, like green greens. i loved that stuff

Top Bottom