• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
Why is everyone expecting Peach? Peach will be later. Dont forget that time with Yoshi's Music and Stage coming out before him...

I say Falcon as a character.
Stage, most likely, Pokemon Stadium, since the pokemon are the only ppl with no stage
Music, Mario (music is hugely doubtable)
AT- Chef Kawalski
Pokeball: Dialga+Palkia
People have been saying Peach for at least a month, they're just saying it out of desperation, if Zelda wasn't already confirmed, I'd be doing so too.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Why is everyone expecting Peach? Peach will be later. Dont forget that time with Yoshi's Music and Stage coming out before him...

I say Falcon as a character.
Stage, most likely, Pokemon Stadium, since the pokemon are the only ppl with no stage
Music, Mario (music is hugely doubtable)
AT- Chef Kawalski
Pokeball: Dialga+Palkia
i agree. this is very plausible. lol dialga roar of time and palkia spacial rend=pwnage :chuckle:

ksadkiller

Smash Apprentice
deal, prepare to get OWNED! and no logging off all of a sudden when you lose, got it?

edit: 1000 posts baby! i am smash lord! YES. BOW BEFORE ME! lol j/k. but im finall a smash lord, rock on!
deal, and that was ur 1,000 post, haha pretty cool. but ya jus watch. i KNOW it's sonic, i'll tell you how after i win

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
deal, and that was ur 1,000 post, haha pretty cool. but ya jus watch. i KNOW it's sonic, i'll tell you how after i win
shoot you can't know anything that sakurai is gonna do. no one can. but sonic? NOT HAPPENING. and you will find that out in 14 minutes. remember, when you lose, you have to reference me AND got blood?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'm in on it.And if you wince out,I'll kick your face.I hope it's Peach tonight though.:(

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
No, on December 2nd the page says "Smash moved back to after Starcraft: Ghost and Duke Nukem Forever"

ksadkiller

Smash Apprentice
ok 3 pwned ppl instead of 2 big deal. i jus wish i could see your face when u go to the sight and BAM "WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING" sonic baby

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
ok 3 pwned ppl instead of 2 big deal. i jus wish i could see your face when u go to the sight and BAM "WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING" sonic baby
I want you to be right so very badly.

But since you're not, all you're really doing is getting my hopes up higher so they REALLY crash and burn when he's not there. :(

YOU TEASE.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
3 minutes till anal pwnge from CUP to ksad!!

@CUP: I was gone for 5 days last week,so that helped you a lot.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, that is one useless final smash. I'd love to see a Marth just fair all of them and not get hit once.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
Pits final smash is on the dojo. looks really cool. no pauletuna as a playable character

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hmmmmmm.

Anyone else thinking Pit got gypped out of his Final Smash? That army seems awfully. . . awful.

Top Bottom