• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
HOLY **** YOU'RE RIGHT. I haven't seen someone bubble in any of the Brawl screenies. QUICK SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BY POSTING A BUBBLE PIC PLEEASE!!

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
anyway pit's fs don't look too bad

if there are a bunch of them and if you stunned someone you might give serious damage

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
How dare he make me wait until Friday for Peach! That is, if he DOES decide to post her tomorrow.

I must agree that Pit's Final Smash is rather lame. He's the first character to rely on something or someone else to do the work for him (how sad.)

Nes

Smash Lord
I doubt Peach's update will be tomorow (Which I hope it is:() I doubt we'll have 3 character type update in one week maybe "How to Play" update or Item (Pokemon or AT)

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
yet another PITiful update.....lol 3 in a row
Sakurai seems to really like Pit and Ike, considering they've been in a screeenshot of pretty much every update since they've been announced. MK has been too, but Sakurai doesn't think he exists:confused:

Dynamism

Smash Lord
@Gergs: I'm sure you'll be able to BUBBLE, settle down.

@Kerecacola: He ain't gonna show her, you'll have to wait...lol
jk
Seriously though,

@DonkeyS: thank you, true

@everyone who says it "sucks": Get with the program...WHAT!?!?!? You want Standard Combos instead, or would you prefer Star?!?!?!
Seriously, it's AWESOME!!!

Weed

Smash Lord
This seems to be one of the more boring Final Smashes.. although it's hard to say until we actually see it in action.

I'm betting Sakurai holds off on Peach for another week or so.. apparently he thinks a few seconds of footage +1 screenshot is enough.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'm betting he won't show Peach for a couple weeks, maybe in screneshots though...Who cares anyway?! lol jk
Seriously though

I think his FS is sweeeet!
It's like an army and they fight the others with you, I'd say that's pretty cool...But what ev you guys jeez
- rolls eyes -
jk

YOSHI SM FTW

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This is exactly what Sakurai wants you guys.

"Alright. I've successfully put off showing Peach for 4 whole days. They are starting to doubt. I SHALL REVEAL HER TOMORROW JUST TO **** WITH THEM SOME MORE. MINDGAMES, SON."

Watch it happen.

I still don't like Pit's FS. I do generally disapprove of ideas involving outside help (I don't like the "Yoshi stampede" idea for Yoshi, I don't like the "Arwing assault" idea for Fox, etc). But whatever. Can't win 'em all.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
Well, like I was partly expecting, we did indeed get Mind Gamed by Sakurai. As for tomorrow, half of me says it'll be Peach and half of me says it'll be a new stage. I'm not sure which one to go for, but on the basis that a character has been revealed every week for some time now, I'll say Peach (and now watch it be a stage:mad:)

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Assist Trophy tomarrow! No character update!

AT char will be a Koopa!

Also, on my spare time, I made up an idea for an item.

Its called Plant-A-Plant (Pirahna)

You throw your hole onto the ground, and a pipe comes up, and anyone who gets above it gets bitten by a P-P.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
hmm

i bet tmwr is gonn be intresting. fridays usally are so expect a character like peach or something of that nature or he might just screw with us and make us wait two whole days for a good update :dizzy:

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to say Peach as a character update for tomorrow. Would perfer something like an AT for a Friday but maybe I'll be wrong and it'll be that instead.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I'm guessing a How to Play update for some reason.

Also,I was looking at the old "*Whats going on with Smashbros.com*" thread at the time when it was three hours after the update was supposed to happen,,and we got Ike. Some stuff they put on their was hilarious,I suggested you guys look it up if your in the mood for the mindless comedy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
um, hello? luigi? jigglypuff? they were in the original and they were better than ness for sure.(although im sure ness will be back too.) sakurai also said they wouldn't be secret anymore if they got in. and ice climbers? gimme a break. they also need to give us ganon and shiek profiles because of that article.
Don't care if I'm late in replying.

I meant in the starting lineup of characters...

Also, todays update was pretty interesting...

however, altogether, this week blows...

burrito

Smash Lord
It has to be a character, tommorrow. I like having a new character update per week, it better not change.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Don't care if I'm late in replying.

I meant in the starting lineup of characters...

Also, todays update was pretty interesting...

however, altogether, this week blows...

Not really. Sure,the smoke ball is kind of boring and the KI music isn't that exciting,but Ike's special Moves are cool,and Pit's FS is pretty decent.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
If no one minds, I'd like to make the update topic for tonight. I just have a feeling that Sakurai will come through for me with Peach. He's already given me the two non-Peach things that I was hoping for (Pit's music and FS), so maybe today will be the day. =)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
If no one minds, I'd like to make the update topic for tonight. I just have a feeling that Sakurai will come through for me with Peach. He's already given me the two non-Peach things that I was hoping for (Pit's music and FS), so maybe today will be the day. =)

Will you still do it even if it's not Peach?

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I've waited for over a year to hear something about Peach, and I hope Sakurai comes through for me when the clock strikes 2 AM. I hate waiting!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
People around here still saying Peach? I think it will be Peach. We haven't had our character added this week, and we've had one every week, other than the first full week of updates, but even then there were three characters added the previous week...

Revven

FrankerZ
I'd just rather predict a Character Update in general. We could get ANYONE tonight, Capt. Falcon, Ness, or even Peach. Hell, maybe even a new character like last week. Sakurai always has a trick up his sleeve.

Just because Peach was shown in the second "This World..." update doesn't necessarily guarantee her a spot as the Character Update. It just puts her chances at a higher level than C. Falcon or Ness or a new character.

It's a wait and see, but more than likely it's going to be Peach.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Will you still do it even if it's not Peach?
Yes, but there has been an unfortunate turn of events: our house was struck by lightning during dinner this evening. :ohwell: One outlet in the kitchen was completely blown, along with the downstairs DVD player and the downstairs TV--the same one with all of our gaming systems! Thankfully, the Wii is still intact, but it is a tad useless under the current circumstances. What's worse is that our phone lines have been shot as well, disabling our DSL/Broadband. If I can create a topic for tonight's update, I most certainly will; but it doesn't sound as though I'll be able to do much of anything, which is certainly a pity. If you don't see a topic posted within five or so minutes of the update, feel free to create your own.

And because I will most likely be unable to access the internet, Peach will be tonight's update. The one time that I probably can't see her will be the time that Sakurai finally decides to post her profile.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^dude, are you serious?! I believe that we will either get a Peach or Falcon update, but personally I would really like an unexpected character like Ridley to appear out of no where, that update would sure make my week

Chris of STARS

Smash Journeyman
No character update yet for this week, so considering that, I'll guess tonight's update is going to be either Peach, MetaKnight, or Snake.

Top Bottom