• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm expecting one of the four tonight: How To Play, AT, Pokeball, or Final Smash. Don't know who's Final Smash...but I hope it would be Ike's...

End Game

Smash Journeyman
I expect the Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash tonight, but knowing Sakurai we will get metaknight's special moves.

Florida

イーグランツ
I expect the Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash tonight, but knowing Sakurai we will get metaknight's special moves.
But we already have his special moves >.>
Oh and, nice realation found between the Go! K.K. Rider update and Metaknight's profile.
Grabbed my attention, for sure. Who knows, it might just be what Sakurai was talking about.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Why do so many people convince themselves that that saying meant something? All I got from it was "we've been showing you Meta Knight stuff for months now, I have no idea why we didn't give you this profile soon".

Reading into things can be a fun exercise, but sometimes you guys go totally overkill... (though I do love the detail going back to the K.K. Rider music update)

As I was just saying in another thread, I really hope this week ends with much more of a bang. Last week had a really boring end, and this week isn't much better... It feels like PT's and Diddy's special moves are the best thing we've had in two weeks.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Hm, what would the Pokemon Trainer's final smash be?

Mewtwo would be very fitting, actually. There's a reason we can remove him! Just playing, I actually like Mewtwo. I'd say Lucario but I want him as a character.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I'll just say it wouldn't suprise me if we got the Halbeird stage profile... hopefully it's a pokeball/attack trophey or a smash attack, item would be okay... really just want something new.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Aside from characters, I wanna know what Fox's Final Smash is, so that's what I'm predicting.

Or Snake's final smash, that would be an awesome update as well.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Nothing? No rabid speculation? This is serious business, people! I see no update at 3 and Smashboards is SILENT!!?

Shame on you for having better things to do than stay up for this.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I hate it when it's late, but most of the ones that have been late have been new characters.

I'm not going to say there's going to be a new character, but it's likely.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Oh lawd, at least we have a chance to get a newcomer, though. Confirm Takamaru, plz.

Or an Ice Climbers vet update, that'll make my day.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If it's a character I guess Lucas...

It's prob going to be Meta-Knights moves or something stupid

Pima

Smash Journeyman
We already have Metaknight's moves, so at most his FS

Hopefully I won't stay up late for crap

Sinn

Smash Lord
I get the feeling that when they announce a brand new never before seen character for a franchise that isn't already included in Melee, it's probably going to be that Animal Crossing character that they keep hinting at.

I hope it's up before 2:30, but if it's not...I SO hope it's a brand new character. Two character posts back to back? Talk about unexpected.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
It probably won't be a new character but I really want it to come soon.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight was NOT acceptable as a character update and I still consider the last one to be Diddy, which was like 2 weeks ago. We need a good character update, and now it's late. This has to mean that we're getting one.

This NEEDS to be ...
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Snake
another version of Link (YL, WWL, wolf link, etc.)
a completely new character (Megaman, Sonic, Ridley, F-Zero villain, etc.)

PLEEEEEEEEEASE!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Correct me if I'm wrong but... was there ever a non-awesome late update?
DK's Final Smash... and yes, it WAS 2 hours late. I remember staying up late and hoping for something really good.

EDIT: It's Pokemon Stadium 2... Finally we get it. and Mario's special moves... Wow one of them actually changed!

Sinn

Smash Lord
........O M G.

Smash assumptions have all been thrown out the window now. Nothing is sacred. Everything you know is a LIE.

Top Bottom