• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

pokemega32

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling we're going to have an update about the sidesrolling stages in SE this week....

But probably later in the week....

Tmorrow, I'm thinking Peach or Zelda's Final Smash....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm betting character tomarrow...

Something useless tonight...

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Please not another filler update. Today's update really started my week off to a poor start, especially after last week's uneventful end.

... unfortunately I also have a pretty bad suspicion (sp?.. I'm really tired) that we'll get even more of a filler update tonight.

Every night that passes without a character profile, I grow more and more worried for the state of the game's roster. Really, I'm expecting 36 characters. I think that's a reasonable amount, and also among the lowest on these boards. I'm actually worried that we'll get less than that. I'm almost petrified that they're spending so much time on single player that it's going to seriously hinder the game.

Just have to wait and see, I guess...

Weed

Smash Lord
Today is my last day before school begins, so I'd hate for Sakurai to build on that awesome anticipation of having to wake up in the morning.

Character ftw!

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
We never get characters on Tuesday.
Looks like Diddy will be loads of fun to use.

I think tomorrow is a character, either Captain Falcon, Ness, Lucas, or Luigi.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I was slightly disappointed by these moves... I thought he'd be more DKC then any of the garbage released thus far.

Then again, he did mention that he'd use the stuff anyway.

DIXIE FTW!

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Metroid Stage.
Anything Metroid, really. Since I bought Corruption I've been in pretty good "Samus" kinda mood.

If not, please be a character. I don't care which. New or returning, it doesn't matter. These are the only updates that will sate my thirst.

Top Bottom