• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
Wow. The update's online, and it reveals a screen that'll tell you exactly how to unlock things in Brawl, like a massive, giant hint screen that reveals things like trophies, music, etc.

NEVER would have predicted it, but a FANTASTIC idea!

X-DS

Smash Cadet
Cool, I liked the similar feature in Kirby Air Ride. Also, has anyone pointed out the "Frozen Hillside" music from Kirby Air Ride yet?

Also, the music that was shown's from Kirby Air Ride, also. Someone's plugging his own game... again.
Considering Sakurai quit Nintendo/HAL during Kirby Air Ride production, I doubt it's really plugging.

Blackadder

Smash Master
You guys, he's obviously trying to do as much spam/pr0n as he can before he gets banned. It's not like your intimidating him or hurting his feelings saying "Enjoy your ban," he knows its' coming, and you're just acting like its unusual to get banned for doing things of this sort.

I can tell you, as a former major spammer/account suicider of Gamespot/faqs boards, the best thing that can happen is when people give you attention. Thats the whole reason for it, you want to be acknowledged by a board, so if you really want to upset him, ignore him and don't even acknowledge his posts.

The reason I kept coming back to gamespot's forums was because people kept commenting my pr0n forums and talking about them in other posts, it wasn't until people stopped giving me attention that I grew board and did something else with my time.

So anyways, stop talking to him and about him, and he'll leave, guaranteed.
But talking about anal sex is fun! :(
Though I fully support the idea of someone spamming up Gamespot. Turning that place into a hell hole is a beautiful art form. :)

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
We've all seen Sakusai pull stuff out of Kirby's Air Ride befor, every screen looks like something from his Sakurai's awesome Kirby game but this one takes the cake. Lol. C'mon now. I mean, i know he changed a few things but cant he be a little more creative? Actually, nvm I that he didnt really tweak it that much cause it was awesome part of the game. Cool update.

LOL Sakurai tried to make a joke,

"And be careful of friends who might egg you on. I mean, imagine you have a hammer, some pristine glass, and a friend who just keeps telling you to break the glass...

It makes you want to break it, huh?"

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
It seems Kirby Air Ride isn't so much of a waste after all. >.>
I really, really liked that game. = /

We'll get 5 hammers probably. I have a feeling you're gonna have to UNLOCK them though.

In Air Ride, there was basically the same function. You would now and then get the chance to open up another challenge block free of charge if you had a white block.

But you only had so many, and you had to unlock them first.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
He's going to add a new update every hour. That would be awesome. Anyway-

This manner of growth reminds me of recent Final Fantasy titles.

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
But talking about anal sex is fun! :(
Though I fully support the idea of someone spamming up Gamespot. Turning that place into a hell hole is a beautiful art form. :)

I hear ya, that was my original motivation. And on top of that, after doing it, not only was I tolerated and accepted, but I was encouraged to keep doing it. If you ever hear anything about the "Naked Wario Incident," that was allll me.

Anyways, different boards, different maturity levels, so I won't be doing it here.

And cool update, wish he would have given us a hint as to how many windows there will be.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
It's nice that you know how to unlock stuff. And If I don't feel like playing for 100s of hours I can use a hammer. How many do you think we'll get?
Well in Kirby's Air Ride sometimes you unlocked a "Free Box" So...I guess that We start out with... 5 but we can Earn more later, not get the ones we already used back, but Earn different ones.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I had to read it a few times to get it...

I'm thinking AT LEAST 500 windows. Which is great because there won't be a need to online guides. I say at least 500 because there will be TONS of trophies and even more stickers. Plus music and I think we'll get to unlock stages and maybe even a few characters this way.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
You guys, he's obviously trying to do as much spam/pr0n as he can before he gets banned. It's not like your intimidating him or hurting his feelings saying "Enjoy your ban," he knows its' coming, and you're just acting like its unusual to get banned for doing things of this sort.

I can tell you, as a former major spammer/account suicider of Gamespot/faqs boards, the best thing that can happen is when people give you attention. Thats the whole reason for it, you want to be acknowledged by a board, so if you really want to upset him, ignore him and don't even acknowledge his posts.

The reason I kept coming back to gamespot's forums was because people kept commenting my pr0n forums and talking about them in other posts, it wasn't until people stopped giving me attention that I grew bored and did something else with my time.

So anyways, stop talking to him and about him, and he'll leave, guaranteed.

Also, on topic, early update?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!
Wow, someone on smashboards who speaks intelligently. Never thought I would see the day.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I had to read it a few times to get it...

I'm thinking AT LEAST 500 windows. Which is great because there won't be a need to online guides. I say at least 500 because there will be TONS of trophies and even more stickers. Plus music and I think we'll get to unlock stages and maybe even a few characters this way.
Well, maybe the trophies and such that are collected in SSE/Coin Launcher aren't featured in Challenges, cause, well, it's not a challenge? Seems like a lot of windows. But then again, it's still a sense of "how the hell am I going to collect all this?!"

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Woah I'm glad I saw this thread! Now I can go to sleep early. I wouldn't expect this update, but this feature could be pretty neat. I thought of Jeopardy as soon as I saw it though.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
Ha, todays challenge update reminds me of the kirby air ride checklist thing... even the hammer bit and the siloulettes is in the game... but obviously it's not a hammer in air ride...

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
And be careful of friends who might egg you on. I mean, imagine you have a hammer, some guy named Sakurai, and a friend who just keeps telling you to break his face...

It makes you want to break it, huh?

Top Bottom