• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blue_Kirby

Smash Rookie
I'm on the side that is wanting to belive rapscouter's leak so I'm thinking that we will see a possible 3rd party...however not quite yet my thoughts are.

Mon: Stage (Sonic methinks over Pikmin)
Tue: AT
Wed: Game Mode(board the platforms?) Olimar's Final Smash or SSE
Thur: 3rd party (I pray to the various deities that it's Klonoa) and acompanying music
Fri: 3rd party's moves?

I'd like to hope at least one prediction this week is right or better yet the order is screwy however I'm holding on to probably just one of these being likely.

I also think this is scouters make or break week.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Contrary to what I said, I'm gonna stay up tonight just cuz I want to and it'd be so refreshing after a hard stressful weekend.

At one point I thought I was getting ready to have a heart attack.

I haven't even got to play Sonic Riders 2 either. But at least all my files on my PC... or should I say, the hard drive, are safe now, cause the hard drive isn't even IN the PC anymore! Lol! ^_^ I'm glad that worked out so well.

I want ANYTHING tonight; I want to get my hopes up, because they can't bring them down. :)

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Delay-March 17th
See? This guy's got the right idea. Aim low, but get high. When people say stuff like this, it brings stuff about like "We changed our minds, America's release date is now January 24th, as well".

And I don't believe in any delay rumors. I just reserved Brawl today, and not only was I told it was coming out the 10th, there were a lot of signs confirming it. BTW, this was Gamestop, where a lot of people are saying the delay rumors are coming from.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
This is how Monday is going to go down. It's going to be Zelda's Special Moves and Sakurai is going to purposely not reveal her down special move. But here's the kicker...he's going to divulge that Zelda is special in that she doesn't even have a Down and B because during playtest for some reason, she would automatically perform her final smash making her completely unfair. Rather than explain why he wouldn't just have the programming edited so it wouldn't happen, he'll segue into Monday's double update of Zelda's Final Smash. Thus Zelda actually has NO down B and he's been holding out this ENTIRE time not because Sheik needed to be hidden (or not hidden depending on her returning status) but because she does not, in fact, have a down B at all.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
A week to good to ever be true.
No, that would be this
Sakurai said:
Sonic deconfirmed:
Hah! We were just ****ing with you! We made Sonic as an early April fool's day joke! The one at the demo is just a clone of Pac-man, with the speed modified! I'd also like to announce...

Warning! Character Aproaching!
Pac-Man
:chuckle:

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
i can tell you this much.... everything you need to know will be revealed in 10days

so jsut savor the moment until you take a break from endless brawl palying to post a thread saying "ZOMG i unlock3d G@N0ND0RF!!!111"

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Actually...As much as I want to see Ridley unveiled on the Dojo, Ganondorf is probably the character I am most excited to see. I want to see his knew look, what sort of new attacks he'll have, etc.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
NEW UPDATE:

Brawl will be supplied in even LESS quantities than the Wii was, being virtually un-findable in most locations of the world. Have fun all 200 of you who might actually get a copy this decade!

:D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Actually...As much as I want to see Ridley unveiled on the Dojo, Ganondorf is probably the character I am most excited to see. I want to see his knew look, what sort of new attacks he'll have, etc.
Yeah, I wanna see some Vet's new designs. Luigi, Mewtwo, Ganondorf and Captain Nipples will look awesome.

Zorya

Smash Ace
Just say no to Ridley...please. A predict light blue update tonite. YEZZIR!

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Wow forgot it was Monday already. Ok gonna make a weeks worth of Predictions since I may be moving to a new house this week, if all goes well..

Monday- New Item, Hopefully Assist Trophy.
Tuesday- New Stage, Music is possible to go along with this.
Wednesday- Subspace Stuff and maybe Music
Thursday- New Character or Boss..or Zelda Special Moves and Sheik
Friday- New Character (If it wasn't the day before or any other day of the week) Or Zelda/ Olimar/ New Character Final Smash/ Or Rayquaza/Other Boss.

A New Video seems possible as well for any one of these days.

m0nwell

Smash Rookie
I'm going to say "melee characters" like they did with the Melee stages. Then they'll all be out of the way, but I'm also a dreamer.

Top Bottom