• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I predict we'll get one of the following:

A Movie, Music, a Character, a Moveset, a Final Smash, an Assist Trophy, an Item or Collection of them, a Stage or Collection of them, a How to Play Update, a Game Mode, a Boss, or a Ham Sandwich, or any combination of the above for a double/triple whatever update.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I don't think we'll get anymore characters, it's only ten days to release. I'm hedging my bets on them just talking in detail about things we've seen in videos - eg Rayquaza, various other Pokemon etc.

Also like most people are saying, we'll probably get another final smash or two.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
"Mewtwo appears this time around as a Pokeball!

He possesses the opponent and makes them jump off the edge involuntarily!

S-Suicide!"

I'd lol.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
i never expect much from mondays, but i like suprises, maybe we'll finally get Zelda information onto the dojo. *i think sakurai loves telling things we already could have guessed* i hoping for something that is "WTF".

woop i wasted my 100th post *still gonna celbrate*

Insd

Smash Rookie
I smell a rising megaman helmet approaching... he then lifts his head... and fires his buster cannon into the camera. I see it coming....

Falco for BRAWL

Smash Cadet
im calling a how to play update. we havent had one in forever. but i bet were going to get something lame like another pointless section of a game mode or an item we knew about from E4A. im not expecting cool anymore.

Blackadder

Smash Master
See the guy he's havin' anal with? That's the poster of the pic!
It's great to see that you're not afraid to show it. :)

Something awesome tonight.

PK2

Smash Cadet
We can smash the Windows! That means we don't have to play every inch of this game!

Sakurai's a false Prophet!

Okay, calm now...

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
You guys, he's obviously trying to do as much spam/pr0n as he can before he gets banned. It's not like your intimidating him or hurting his feelings saying "Enjoy your ban," he knows its' coming, and you're just acting like its unusual to get banned for doing things of this sort.

I can tell you, as a former major spammer/account suicider of Gamespot/faqs boards, the best thing that can happen is when people give you attention. Thats the whole reason for it, you want to be acknowledged by a board, so if you really want to upset him, ignore him and don't even acknowledge his posts.

The reason I kept coming back to gamespot's forums was because people kept commenting my pr0n forums and talking about them in other posts, it wasn't until people stopped giving me attention that I grew bored and did something else with my time.

So anyways, stop talking to him and about him, and he'll leave, guaranteed.

Also, on topic, early update?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I summon thee, come Maxwell Mods!!

I also summon an Assist Trophy or SSE update.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Wow, this harkens back to Kirby Air Ride doesn't it? Yep, this is made by Hal isn't it? =P

Top Bottom