• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I want Megaman more than Crono by a long shot.

However, if Geno were not to make it, Crono would be the next SE rep I want to see in line. (I wish we could have both of them in the game >_>)
Same here, in terms of SE reps here's what I would want:

Geno>Crono>Sora

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Geno and Crono are not even in the same category.

Sure they were both developed by Squaresoft (SquareEnix), but Geno is 2nd Party and Crono is 3rd Party.
Geno WILL be in Brawl, rest assured. The best part about that is that he won't be taking up a 3rd Party guest slot either.

This leaves room for that one last guest Sakurai wanted... maybe even two slots!

Megaman? Crono? Someone from Namco?

EDIT:
Oh yea, Sora would be cool. IMO, if Crono or Sora got in, I'd be very happy either way.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Geno and Crono are not even in the same category.

Sure they were both developed by Squaresoft (SquareEnix), but Geno is 2nd Party and Crono is 3rd Party.
Geno WILL be in Brawl, rest assured. The best part about that is that he won't be taking up a 3rd Party guest slot either.

This leaves room for that one last guest Sakurai wanted... maybe even two slots!

Megaman? Crono? Someone from Namco?

EDIT:
Oh yea, Sora would be cool. IMO, if Crono or Sora got in, I'd be very happy either way.
Geno's creator works for Alpha Dream now, a Nintendo 2nd party company, right? I think Nintendo can just get away with a mention of Square-Enix in the credits, and we can still have room for Crono or Sora.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Who knows? Maybe SE will cave for Geno, and add their own rep as bonus? :grin:
It's not a matter of caving. Nintendo just needs to put in the credits: "Geno is a relative trademark of SquareEnix" and that's it. I don't even think any real complicated legal consent is needed to put Geno in a Nintendo game. He is Mario property, regardless of who developed him.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Eh, I would like to see Crono in way before Magus. Crono was a great character that was created by too many people. I would love to see him in Brawl(Playable would be a miracle), but Geno is the one who seems to be the easiest and makes the most sense. But, if Geno is added then I believe Square will receive a rep for its company.

sarevok6

Smash Rookie
I want Megaman more than Crono by a long shot.

come on everyone. we originally had a chance to get a Belmont. I guess that chance is out now because everyone kinda forgot about the idea and sakurai is good at making the majprity of people happy. IMO Simon would have rocked megaman/bomberman/chronos socks off.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
come on everyone. we originally had a chance to get a Belmont. I guess that chance is out now because everyone kinda forgot about the idea and sakurai is good at making the majprity of people happy. IMO Simon would have rocked megaman/bomberman/chronos socks off.
Megaman has a GIANT fanbase following behind him for his inclusion, and Konami already has a representative in Brawl. Sonic, Snake, Mario, and Megaman are all giant icons of gaming, and Snake seems to fit the Brawl-esque mood more for Konami. His humor fits in perfectly with the cartoony-fighter feeling. Belmont on the other hand, is far more serious.

BOTTOM LINE TO ALL THAT: Konami's getting one representative, and Snake's going to be it. If there was any company that were to get two reps, it'd be Square-Enix or Sega.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Belmont never had a chance. Snake was meant to be in melee.

Shmmitty

Smash Rookie
What im hoping for as an update on bralw is more infermation about zelda, Olimar just came out last week and they showed his move set, and zelda is the only person that dosnt have infermation yet -.-... of course its my character that gets inferation last

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
What im hoping for as an update on bralw is more infermation about zelda, Olimar just came out last week and they showed his move set, and zelda is the only person that dosnt have infermation yet -.-... of course its my character that gets inferation last
They haven't even REVEALED Captain Falcon yet. One of my mains is being ingored. So cheer up.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wow this thread is the only one i see having posts this late lol.
well i can't sleep anyway.
i think during the week sheik will be revealed.
i don't think any other new characters will be shown yet though.

DKpunch!

Smash Cadet
I'm still rooting for Geno ;)

I don't even care if he's horrid, I'll train with him until I kill everything. I just want my Geno...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Notin'.....

I'm just sleepy.....

Boredom and procrastination is a bitch.
It's not 1 AM for you though. And you're not sitting around at night and looking around on Smash Brothers forums. Then again, maybe I'd almost say you are.
It's just the living end, isn't it?

...I'm sleepier. :(

Top Bottom