• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
**** geno we need falcon today, leave geno as a suprise if possible. (he can always decomfirm a character though ATs that would be nice also)

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
only 12 hours and 40 minutes for the update!!!!!

ITS gonna be MARIO music... with something else:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

DPK4

Smash Rookie
Warning Character Approaching!!
Batttletoad!!
This game is now known as Super Battletoads Brawl if that happens. Oh Konami, we love your mediocre but masochistically hard franchises.

Anyways, today's update, possibly a stage? Pikmin stage maybe?

Shooting for a red update on Wednesday (c'monnnn Zelda FS! or Zelda anything really!)

But probably it will be a character update I will probably give less of a crap about unless its some "WTF-I-didn't-see-this-coming" red update.

See Also:
Phoenix Wright
OBJECTION!
Capcom
Lawyers

Baconater

Smash Cadet
Captain Olimar & Pikman FS. Plus the news that the game is free, absolutely free, ala radiohead "In Rainbows"...If only........

Del Money

Smash Champion
For Tomorrow: either "How To Play - Crawling" or "Game Modes - Vault"

Either way, we're probably not getting juicy info until we get a legit leak or until after the 24th.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
This game is now known as Super Battletoads Brawl if that happens. Oh Konami, we love your mediocre but masochistically hard franchises.

Anyways, today's update, possibly a stage? Pikmin stage maybe?

Shooting for a red update on Wednesday (c'monnnn Zelda FS! or Zelda anything really!)

But probably it will be a character update I will probably give less of a crap about unless its some "WTF-I-didn't-see-this-coming" red update.

See Also:
Phoenix Wright
OBJECTION!
Capcom
Lawyers
OMG! battletoads is a rare game, not konami! but yes, battletoads would be the greatest character inclusion possible. i would die of happiness :D

Smash Apprentice
I heard a rumer that there was going to be a 3rd party character revealed this weak. If this is true, tommorows update will stink :dizzy: and Wednesday will be the character!:)

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I'm betting...item. Assist trophy methinks...probably one of them confirmed at Jumpfesta. Like Sothe.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I heard a rumer that there was going to be a 3rd party character revealed this weak. If this is true, tommorows update will stink :dizzy: and Wednesday will be the character!:)
Unfortunately, I'll bet that's a total bull**** rumor. But it would be cool nonetheless...unless that 3rd party character is...(LOL)...Mog! Anyways, we've got an assload of stages that we still need revealed. I've got a strong feeling we're gonna hit the jackpot with updates within the next few days...

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I predict Diddy will be in one of the screenshots of tonight's update. That way I'm guaranteed to be right :p.

j/k. I have no idea would to expect... now.
You're better off betting that Kirby is in the screens for tonight. Sakurai sticks him in almost all the screenshots. I know he created him..but still..the little pink ball is everywhere.

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
You're better off betting that Kirby is in the screens for tonight. Sakurai sticks him in almost all the screenshots. I know he created him..but still..the little pink ball is everywhere.
In the begining he wasn't in any of them.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Tuesday: Final 3rd party character OR Item
Wensday: Final 3rd party character OR How to Play
Thursday: Final 3rd party character OR stage
Friday: Final 3rd party character OR music

Yeah,. the final 3rd party character HAS to be soemtime this week, I mean afterall, we would know everything else in 10 days then, right?

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Come oooooooooooon Zelda Update. We've waited long enough, it should be a top priority update at this point! 3rd party characters can wait.

Top Bottom