• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I have found a game mode at least two weeks buffer in between (well recently).
It is going to be a FS tomorrow, he has not posted that yet, also his music has been shown recently so I am not sure of the chance, Likly going to be a FS.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I think they will announce Final Destination's triumphant return.

Think about it, it's in the original, it's updated in Melee, and It's gonna be updated in Brawl I think.
I think the stadium seen in the "This World..." shots is the new Final Destination. It pretty much looks like the Pokemon Stadium minus the morphing and two extra platforms. Looks pretty nice to me.

But they do need to have some kind of stage rocketing through space again, maybe it'll be a new one all together :O

I'm sticking with a stage tonight and a veteran tomorrow, for now.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
true there has not been a stage in a while (at most one character per week) I have noticed some slight patterns (I have also not been proved wrong on the patterns) although my predictions have been wrong, But I still would go for FS tomorrow and maybe music/stage friday...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
*makes a prediction just to spite Sakurai and his evil shell of a soul*

STAGE. Just because.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
I've been waiting for a "You Must Jump!" update for a while, hopefully tonight's the night.

Weed

Smash Lord
Well tonight is my birthday, 16, so I hope he gives some kind of decent update for it >_> lol

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow....is this supposed to be the new "Smashbros.com" thread?

So much for no one-liners.

RDK

Smash Hero
It looks like grappling, or something. Pretty lame, if you ask me.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Tether recovery,eh? Sounds like the built upon the Link and Samus dealio in melee.I'm sure Link and Samus (normal) will be able to do this as well.

RDK

Smash Hero
Does it really say that's her Up-B attack? If it does, that's stupid.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
The next update on Friday is definitely going to be something a bunch of people are going to constantly complain about, I predict it!

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I say tonight will be a How to Play update because the How to Play section is one of the most seldom heard of and we just got a Game Mode update which is another section that is seldom updated. But, from the Pokemon Trainer update, anything is possible lol
I totally called it.

(Someone owes me cookies somewhere)

Rapiido

Smash Cadet
Well.... it's 3:19 AM.... TT Stupid timezones. *leaves*

I don't think it's the How To Play factor that people are complaining about, it's just the fact that he's showing us pretty much everyone who plays SSB knows..... The only positive was we learned an attack. Woot.

Top Bottom