• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
So tomorrow i am getting Super Mario Galaxy, this is related because i promised myself from that point on i will not check updates. I swear to god (but not regularly) that i am gonna go INSANEEEEEE. Well anyways Monday is gonna be the last update ever....... It better be a char., Captain Falcon will do.
why do you not want to look at updates for?

NastyMcMean

Smash Apprentice
^^^^

Lol. "How to move your cursor on the menu screens" update!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont want to look at updates so when i play and see Challenger Approaching in the shape of Megaman i will be surprised, i really think disconnecting urself from the game until you play it will give you so much more appreachiation(i can't spell) for unlockables. I also got melee late, so i knew everything from my friend beforehand.

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
for monday

newcomer Taizo Hori

Taizo Hori special moves

side b Fygar
he pulls out a fygar, then a moment later (think the time before bacon is thrown with G&W neutral b) a burst of flame pops out (the knock back resembles the bair of G&W, the turtle)

neutral b dirt toss
swings his shovel into ground which throws dirt forward
can be used in air but it just swings shovel for dmg and knock back
if used in air and lands mid swing dirt will be thrown still but the less of the swing is done on the ground the less dirt thrown

up b
there is a short moment of startup lag (think fox/falco side b) then he shoots his pump out in the direction you choose for how this is controlled think fox/falco up b
it can be used for Tether Recovery

down b burrow
he drills down into the ground then you can move him around underground (you can see where he is via diglet style dirt thing)
he is impervious to attacks while underground you can jump out or a jump attack thing out of the ground,
both have lag but the non-attacking jump has significantly less lag.
after an allotted amount of time he climbs out (this has about the same amount of lag as the non-attacking jump)

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Hm, just wait and see folks.

Everyone says that the "Returning Items" update sucked... Just wait...

"Returning Characters!
This is a complete list of the characters returning in Smash Bros. Brawl, complete with profile images!"

: D

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Something good tonight and tomorrow. I don't really care about the rest of the week, since I'll be busy playing Galaxy, Twin Snakes when it gets here from GameFly, and Guitar Hero 3 if I can find a copy.

Just let the week start out good, please?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
SsE would be great if someone died heroicly towards the end.

I say Kirby, because it just seems like you'd get more enraged to watch him die in slow motion.

Yay! Kirby, we beat all the bosses except whoever is in this final stage! I wuv you!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/[/i]
[I]{KRA-KOWWW!}[/I] [spoiler](that was the sound of a gunshot)[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/
Whoa! What was that!?. . .
K-Kirby? Kirby! . . . KIRBYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

EDIT:
Crap, the images didn't upload. Ahhh... it's not important enough to bother fixing it. You can see where I was going with the dialogue.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I think it will be an assist trophy. Probably mii since the "Check mii out" channel just came out today...Either that or something Mario themed due to galaxy

M.K

Level 55
I think it will be an assist trophy. Probably mii since the "Check mii out" channel just came out today...Either that or something Mario themed due to galaxy
I am a strong believer that Sakurai doesn't base his updates on other gaming phenoms.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
:laugh: Lol Dude, how I can get those percentages? -- where did yo get them?

stop makeing up tgose tings... is simple, one character is in or not... no more % mambo yambo:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
calm down:p, they ain't my predictions, just wonderin wat they say:psycho:
i say, it could be anything, just hope its someting good:chuckle:
and dee, thats anime, not nintendo

Top Bottom