• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
happy birthday mine was on the tenth. i hope that to nights reveals a veterin charecter for veterines weekend but i doubt it seeing that we americans droped a bomb on japan:urg:
ditto, mine was last sunday though, my nephew's is today:chuckle:,in 10 minutes,
and hopefully sakurai ain't racist:urg:

M.K

Level 55
God I hate him, I don't even want to hear the **** excuse that we are lucky for getting updates.
Ike's Final Smash doesn't deserve an update if it is just a bunch of slashing
God ****ing Dammit

Blackadder

Smash Master
Mrrrg.
I'm tired, and this is getting annoying now.

Ah well.
I'm off to get some darn sleep now. Huzzah for that.

Chimchar!!!

Smash Cadet
**** *** **** *****. I waited for that? **** you Sakurai!!! Ok, no worries we still got 4 more updates this week for a character.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
If they were gonna do his final smash they could've at least done a double update...

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
This is by far the longest string of lackluster updates.
I guess they have to make them last until at least Jan 24th. We just have to hold out for the interesting ones.

But my god, we have not had a veteran update in TWO MONTHS. We have had one newcomer in the last month...

A few stages at least, but lets see some characters.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I swear to you: When I started my pc, I thought: "Ok, the ONLY update we already know about is Ike's Final Smash..." DARN!!!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
:O! DK teams up with Ike for a "Plan"! :O!!

Yeah, it's a stretch. Never mind.

Where's my Micaiah/Olimar/Mega Man? >: (
DK is now officially a jerk.

And I'm still hoping for a character update this week. We've had a dry two weeks.

Here we go Megaman! Here we go! {*clap**clap*} Here we go Megaman! Here we go! {*clap**clap*}

Somasu

Smash Ace
*sigh*

Goddammit ._.

I can usually deal with updates we've seen already, but this is just another one in a long string of mediocre updates... I'm getting quite sick of it.

I didn't even bother reading it after seeing "Ike Final Smash"

Please, Sakurai.. give us something that we at least don't know about tomorrow. I don't care what it is, so long as we don't know about it. A character would be ideal, though.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
.......This is the first time I've ever HATED an update. I was hoping I'd get Marth confirmed on my birthday. I scroll down and see the Fire Emblem logo and the character logo on the side. I literally GASP, thinking that my wish might actually be grated...and it's Ike's Final Smash. Ike was already my least favorite character in the game so far...and now he's just dropped even lower...

Florida

イーグランツ
I seriously thought it'd be something epic tonight.

And don't respond to this saying "Sakurai mindgames'd joo!". It's gotten to the point where Sakurai "mindgames" us so much, that his mindgames are getting predictable. Wait, what?

That's a sign that I'm tired.
Sakurai, you leave me in my bed, and unsatisfied with a frown :(
(that's what she said)
(that's the second time I've said this)

Top Bottom