• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

DashNoob

Smash Cadet
it shall be C. Falcon or ANOTHER Not-So-Newcommer such as WW Link or Luigi, some **** Like that. May be Falco for the Fanbase to be all freaked out

WarxePB

Smash Ace
I highly doubt it'll be a character, as we had Lucas last week. If we do get a character this week, it'll be Thursday or Friday, and it'll probably be a veteran (read: Captain Falcon).

My guess for tonight would be an item or pokeball. Hopefully a Zelda-themed one.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
i did like the udate on the site. Zamus does sound more interesting to use (i predicted correctly that today would be a day about someone specials moves too.), but is her down B the same has her reg b? hopefully not.

Tuesday: item (have not revealed many recently on ther site).
It's actually a down smash, not a down B.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tonight my usual...

But of course...Geno PC for BRawl!!!

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Yes, they seem to be incorporating the special moves into smashes now so when the characters fight it looks a lot more fluid and subtle than in Melee where it's very obvious and distinguishable between an 'A' move and a 'B' move.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Hey, ign has its own page dedicated to brawl where they summarize the daily updates. They screwed up yesterday though, they thought that zamus's down smash was actually her down B. I just thought that was funny. pretty big screw up too considering her down B will probably change her back to normal samus.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I doubt it, seeing as how the only way to become ZSS is to use Samus's Final Smash. If Samus and ZSS were interchangeable you wouldn't need to have to go through the process of using Samus's Final Smash.

Example: in Melee: Zelda/Sheik are interchangeable via Down-B at any time as many times as you want

Example: in Brawl: Pokemon Trainer's pokemon are all interchangeable through a cycle. You can always play any one of them at any time by hitting Down-B to switch them up.

I think the real question is that once you use Samus's Final Smash what happens after you get KO'd?
do you stay as ZSS or do you go back to Samus as a renewed stock?

Edit: Finding the answer to this will answer the question of how Final Smashes really work because all Sakurai said was that you may use them only once. This could mean either 1 per stock or 1 per match

Spinach Ops™

Smashtown, Nowhere
NNID
Spinach.Ops
3DS FC
2809-9932-5572
I highly doubt it'll be a character, as we had Lucas last week. If we do get a character this week, it'll be Thursday or Friday, and it'll probably be a veteran (read: Captain Falcon).

My guess for tonight would be an item or pokeball. Hopefully a Zelda-themed one.
Yeahs man a Zelda themed pokeball would be awsome!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Am i the only one annoyed by the Wario SOng they gave us?

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap. Good call.

Go Chicago smashers.
Go Chicago Smashers indeed. Give me your Wii number so we can die to each other when the game comes out, we'll be like smash brothers but not even close.

Makes sense, huh?

Joking aside, at least it was a double update <.<

worldjem7

Smash Ace
"Once you take out the stock, your enemy gets blasted off."

What in the "F" does this mean "Once you take out the stock" ?

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Go Chicago Smashers indeed. Give me your Wii number so we can die to each other when the game comes out, we'll be like smash brothers but not even close.

Makes sense, huh?

Joking aside, at least it was a double update <.<
Will do...tomorrow anyways, since I don't feel like grabbing my wii right now on account of the 2 AM-ness and the whole having to go to school thing.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Lol, for some reason I find the Wario Ware song really funny.

Kirby's final smash was long overdue... hmmm maby we will get a stage or item tomorrow...

Chuc

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3540-0027-2288
And I thought they were gonna do Ashley's song in Italian, German, French and Spanish.. not to mention in a British accent =)

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Wow. Of all songs... well, at least they picked my favorite one from Touched.

Also funny... why have lyrics about a character that may not even be playable? Or a major part of the minigames? Hmm...

Or not. That's how it was on her stage, anyway. Nothing to do with the minigames...

Top Bottom