• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I knew it was special moves for someone, I just didn't know who.

I assume they didn't show a down special for a reason. Maybe that's used to turn back into her normal form?

Sariku

Smash Master
I knew it was special moves for someone, I just didn't know who.

I assume they didn't show a down special for a reason. Maybe that's used to turn back into her normal form?
No offensive, but HOW THE HECK would that work? Press it and the Armor magically appears all over her body again?

Not trying to be mean, it just seems really weird.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I don't understand...why does he always update newer characters...he hasn't even mentioned Zelda since June 25! Why?!

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
No offensive, but HOW THE HECK would that work? Press it and the Armor magically appears all over her body again?

Not trying to be mean, it just seems really weird.
Oh please, quit being so literal, this is a video game. Odds are, if her down special move was to regain her power suit form, some technical type aspect or a flash of light over her could turn her back into standard Samus. It's not THAT complicated.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Zamus seems to be more close-combat oriented instead of B-button oriented. All her B moves seem weak....But who knows.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand...why does he always update newer characters...he hasn't even mentioned Zelda since June 25! Why?!

It just doesn't make sense...shouldn't character's confirmed first get updated first?
Because believe it or not, most people want to hear about a new character like Zero Suit Samus over an old character like Zelda.

Unless you're a huge Zelda lover (The character, not the games, andI don't see why you would love Zelda so much) then you wouldn't really care. The only reason most people want Zelda updates is to get a confirmation (or deconfirmation) of Zelda/Sheik.

Also, it doesn't have to make sense. Just stop whining about it.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Um... Zamus is totally shooting Pit in the balls in that second pick....

But anywho.... All her B moves seem weak as hell except that Stun move. I just hope the stun doesn't last a ridiculous amount of time. If landing a stun means a sure kill, it'd just make her pretty broken. Sakurai is smarter than that though.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Because believe it or not, most people want to hear about a new character like Zero Suit Samus over an old character like Zelda.

Unless you're a huge Zelda lover (The character, not the games, andI don't see why you would love Zelda so much) then you wouldn't really care. The only reason most people want Zelda updates is to get a confirmation (or deconfirmation) of Zelda/Sheik.

Also, it doesn't have to make sense. Just stop whining about it.
He really likes Zelda. Some people sincerly just like Zelda. Let them like the characters that they do. I personally am still waiting for another Bowser update, but I'm just waiting paitently until it's his turn. I can't even imagine how a Zelda lover would feel with no mentions at all.

He's not whining.

EDIT: I hate how redundant and repetitive I type when I'm sleepy. I'll leave things the way I said them just so I can gramically slap myself once I wake up tomorrow.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
He really likes Zelda. Some people sincerly just like Zelda. Let them like the characters that they do. I personally am still waiting for another Bowser update, but I'm just waiting paitently until it's his turn. I can't even imagine how a Zelda lover would feel with no mentions at all.

He's not whining.
Well hey, my three major characters I used in Melee, Luigi, Jigglypuff and Marth. Have not been mentioned period since Brawl was even announced. Yet I haven't mentioned it once. I enjoy the updates that we get anyway, without taking every update as some sort of travesty because it's not Jigglypuff, Luigi, or Marth.

So yes, he's whining.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Well hey, my three major characters I used in Melee, Luigi, Jigglypuff and Marth. Have not been mentioned period since Brawl was even announced. Yet I haven't mentioned it once. I enjoy the updates that we get anyway, without taking every update as some sort of travesty because it's not Jigglypuff, Luigi, or Marth.

So yes, he's whining.

Just hush and kiss me.

You're too beautiful for words baby. JUST TAKE ME!!! LAY ME DOWN AND LOVE ME!!!

Our wedding will have white roses and ponys.

I love you.

Top Bottom