• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Stryks

Smash Hero
OMG n00b...

Anyway gotta go with something big, fridays update was lackluster for a friday update, so Im guessing a veteran, or something subspace...

Padô

Smash Lord
I think that epic week was just the beggining, now double updates will be normal, coz we got only two months to the game release...

Well Monday is always crappy, i bet ... CAPT FALCON or G&W to **** the crappy mondays!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Zelda: Final Smash OR SM, OR Kirby: FS OR SM. They're the only characters who haven't been updated. Same for Peach. When was the last time you seen Kirby in an update? Besides Friday.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
For monday i predict that he will post either a song or a item though he could potentially put the mario kart stage.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Thank you. At least FOR ONCE someone agrees with me about Zelda. I'm starting to use Shiek too, so I HOPE TO GOD Zelda still remembers the spell. lol!

Florida

イーグランツ
Guys, it'll definitely be Lucas' special moves tonight! ;)

On a related note; last week was just too awesome!
Don't expect anything too mind-blowing this time!

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
We got something from every category last week-- except for Music. Looking at the music we have so far, some Fire Emblem tunes might be in order. That or some Kirby/Metaknight music.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Sheik aint coming back, TP zelda =/= OoT zelda
yeah, but you gotta admit...why would TP Zelda be using spells based off of OoT Zelda? i'm not saying Sheik is in or out. I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions just yet. there's enough info to back up both sides of the argument

I dont remember its been so long.
July 19...Zamus' profile. i'd say we're due for a metroid update...but seeing as how that hasn't already happend i wouldn't put my hopes up

i'd say an item for tonight. not a pokeball or an assist, but just a regular item. but that's just me

Blackadder

Smash Master
I have no idea what to expect tonight.
No idea in the world.

But to just go along with what everyone is saying, I'll put it on Falcon.

Nothing better to guess anyway.

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
I don't know... a Subspace update seems most likely... but there's also a high possibility that it could also be a Metroid related update, with Ridley being the most wanted Metroid update...

M.K

Level 55
I am thinking Music tonight, we haven't been granted that liberty for weeks now! After My Music, it seems like there should be WAY more updates on that subject.
Dammit, just pray for no items. No Assist Trophy, and no pokeballs.
You know what is funny, I was going to predict an epic Subspace Update on Friday, but my computer was (and still is) acting CRAZY with the mouse. I couldn't get to the thread. Haha, oh wellz!

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
I think there's about time they reveal Jigglypuff. If not today, then this week.

I hope...
I'd rather have a brand new update.. rather than a character I already know about..

Not like jigg's is in any trouble anyway.

I predict.. Final smash for peach.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going with my usual...Blah Blah...Captain Falcon, Beam sword, AC or Olimer...

GENO for PC in Brawl!!!

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I wouldn't expect any new characters for a little while, they still have to post special moves for many, many current characters. Zelda was posted months ago, yet they haven't discussed any of her moves yet (come to think of it, have they done it with Pikachu yet?)

I'm guessing special moves for an already confirmed character, or a standard item, since we haven't had one since the Golden Hammer.

kingbooforums

Smash Apprentice
it,s 9:15 pm here should i got the update yet? if so were on the smashbros site do i look for the latest updates?

Sir James

The Doctor
it,s 9:15 pm here should i got the update yet? if so were on the smashbros site do i look for the latest updates?
It all depends on where you live. The website is usually updated around 3am EST. The latest updates can be found right on the main web page. You'll see the date on the bottom of the news post for that day.

Item tonight.

Count on it. It'll be a slow week this time.
I agree. Last week was just way too epic. We'll probably get one or two slow weeks until something big is announced again. That big week will probably be around the middle of the month to compliment the preview by Nintendo Power and the news conference by Nintendo.

Top Bottom