• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I wonder whats hes going to update next?!

Maybe geno really is in brawl!
You mean...you haven't unlocked him yet? His Geno Whirl still does 9999 damage if you time it right :)

And I'm a tad disappointed that NONE of my pictures got onto ANY of the galleries...oh well, congrats Rupee, you are a real trooper for playing on 75m long enough to max out the score XD

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I'd say downloadable characters would be possible in a few more years after we get an external storage system. It all depends if Sakurai is up for the task. If downloadable stages are possible, characters are possible too. The download size could be the same amount as that of one to three Wiiware games, which is pretty good, seeing how this is being transmitted with radio signals.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I'd say downloadable characters would be possible in a few more years after we get an external storage system. It all depends if Sakurai is up for the task. If downloadable stages are possible, characters are possible too. The download size could be the same amount as that of one to three Wiiware games, which is pretty good, seeing how this is being transmitted with radio signals.
See, the game isn't made for downloadable characters. So, there ya go.

Midna-fan

Smash Cadet
what do you think the odds are of nintendo releasing a revised version of brawl every year or so, like madden NFL or somethin'.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
what do you think the odds are of nintendo releasing a revised version of brawl every year or so, like madden NFL or somethin'.
None to be honest. Just doesn't seem practical for Nintendo to re-release the same game with some minor tweeks, especially with Sakurai at the helm because he downright opposed just giving us Melee 2.0 (which I'm actually glad about but...not the place to start a Melee vs. Brawl debate).

So basically wait for Super Smash Bros Clash when it comes out sometime in 2014...

Top Bottom