• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

sneakytako

Smash Lord
The fact that Tyser loses to wolf on any stage is pretty fail.

He obviously needs to learn the Nostradamus method of telling the future to improve his reads.

1.) Write stuff down in a book.
2.) Bury the book in the ground.
3.) ???????????
4.) Prophet.

But seriously D3 is pretty **** on PS2 in most MUs.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Because there isn't a reason it should be banned, but it should NEVER be a neutral. Water is cool. Don't like it don't get wet.

Having played non-Tyser D3's before (everyone has pocket D3's), I can assure you that I have only beaten Tyser on that stage once in tournament and lost the other time, but others have felt the wrath.

Also, as a side note, Bpow told me after I picked him up that Tyser is EASILY a top 5 D3, saying that only Coney and Atomsk were clearly better than him.

Why?
Talk is cheap. Only results matter. Tyser has none because he doesn't play this game now. And even when he did, he never traveled.

Plus being a top 5 D3 is not an accomplishment.

Roller

Smash Legend
I mean.. Coney, Atomsk, & Vex are all great players.. 4GOD allegedly is as well (I've only played friendlies against his bootyknight, so I have no idea.)

To be in that company of players sounds like it would mean something...

I have no idea whether Tyser should be or not though. Probably not just 'cause he has no important results that I'm aware of.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Have you checked a lot of the time "she" looks like "she's" hiding it

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The fact that Tyser loses to wolf on any stage is pretty fail.

But seriously D3 is pretty **** on PS2 in most MUs.
Law of averages. Eventually the wolf will win.

70-30 means that the wolf wins 3 times out of those.

Plus I mean, for a while the only matchups I was playing was :samus2: and :dedede: so I know the matchup. Recently I beat Hadesblades pocket D3 on Delfino.

I mean.. Coney, Atomsk, & Vex are all great players.. 4GOD allegedly is as well (I've only played friendlies against his bootyknight, so I have no idea.)

To be in that company of players sounds like it would mean something...

I have no idea whether Tyser should be or not though. Probably not just 'cause he has no important results that I'm aware of.
Tyser has beaten me in tournament every time but 2 and I was a top 5 wolf until Apex, damn you Ish <3 .0_0 But Tyser and I go to 5 games most sets, except ironically the last time we played when he beat me when I CP'd PS2 against him.

Just because he doesn't enter tournaments doesn't mean he isn't a good player it just disqalifies him from being on a list of top players, it doesn't make his skill any less, and Bpow has played him recently and can judge his skill. Tyser doesn't sandbag in friendlies vs OOS, just me because he wants to develop the D3-Wolf game past "Powersheild, wait, grab".

Why are you guys talking about the skill level of someone who doesn't play this game anymore?

What does it matter? Lol

:phone:
He's like Pcity from Iowa, he plays vs the local scene and he's of higher skill than most players, so they are notable members of the subcommunity.

LOE1

Smash Lord
lmfao. this thread is killing me way better than the MI chat. heh

also, apash going in :denzel:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
**** you LOE1.

Before anyone non-MI says anything, I said that in jest. Loe and I happen to troll each other a lot.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I thought we just liked to pick on te lower skilled states.... You know like all the MW

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
yea, i'd like to see one of you time MY wario out

i only time myself out occasionally :denzel:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'm getting some training to fight Wario better, thanks to Pech. It's better than no training at all, and I may finally be able to knock Blue Rouge out of a bracket with what I know.

I even use Wario myself sometimes to know the MU from both sides, but I've only done this in friendlies so far. In Project M, he's a definite main, but that's a different story.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure I've won more matches against Warios by time-outs than by actually killing them..

Then again, the two I play the most are Tech and LOE1.

Blue Rogue destroying my average by making me do it the old fashioned way.. Run away more, damn you.

Going in this weekend.

Top Bottom