• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Kel

Smash Master
Yeah, you could essentially replace the adjective 'grimy' with 'Michigan.' I'm feeling super Michigan from not getting to shower last night.

It works in the same manner that 'Xbox' replaced 'huge' ten years ago.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Yeah, you could essentially replace the adjective 'grimy' with 'Michigan.' I'm feeling super Michigan from not getting to shower last night.

It works in the same manner that 'Xbox' replaced 'huge' ten years ago.
You should replace "Michigan" with "Roller"

More accurate imo.

:phone:
Michigan is like the gays; they make me feel terrible by association when I use words like fabulous.
I ****ing lost it!

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Yo you can go back to NJ if you like oompa loompas. The women from NJ are like a mix between the Gucci leather bag face line and the annoying orange.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yo you can go back to NJ if you like oompa loompas. The women from NJ are like a mix between the Gucci leather bag face line and the annoying orange.
Yo, but it's still a good sight when you're coming from MI imo.

This is all you see in MI:

Roller

Smash Legend
Probably should have specified North Jersey... South Jersey (aka what you see on The Jersey Shore) is trash and should be an entirely separate state, imo.

Last edited:

Kel

Smash Master
PS2 is a beast stage for Snake, ICs, DK, and Lucario but the EC ****** bias comes into play too much on the stage to be legal normally.

Sure, I understand the whole "it changes the physics of the game" argument, but then why is Delfino still legal? That stage adds WATER.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
FD, SV, and BF for life lol. I only really revert to PS1 if I'm aiming for a stronger defensive game or for other specific situations.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Sure, I understand the whole "it changes the physics of the game" argument, but then why is Delfino still legal? That stage adds WATER.
Because there isn't a reason it should be banned, but it should NEVER be a neutral. Water is cool. Don't like it don't get wet.

Tyser doesn't count.
Having played non-Tyser D3's before (everyone has pocket D3's), I can assure you that I have only beaten Tyser on that stage once in tournament and lost the other time, but others have felt the wrath.

Also, as a side note, Bpow told me after I picked him up that Tyser is EASILY a top 5 D3, saying that only Coney and Atomsk were clearly better than him.

I agree with you kel

Delfino shouldn't be a legal stage
Why?

Top Bottom