• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Niagara Thread - PR Update 07/14/2013

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo is smashboards broken? Cant go to main page or Melee discussion to see SSB4 threads. However, I can connect to this page no problem -_-

Looks like Brawl 2.0.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
If anyone has Brad on the Facebook group. Please tell him to try to make it out Friday night. I want to play smash with him and to learn advance tech. Sure we have our laughs but I want to get a bit serious. Thank you.

Bing

Smash Master
Ryan I'll be there this Friday at 9(I'll also stop by at 5:30).... you have my cell number...da faq..

Also, Kudos to Niagara for there strong showing at Impulse. it was myself and Niko who left early due to illness.

Tournament numbers
Melee: 80
Brawl: 71
64: 29(Tin says 28)
Project M: 33

Ya'll suck.

Also I'm practicing at home again, friendlies at Impulse made me remember why I enjoyed playing this game... being Fox and making sexy movements.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
Ryan I'll be there this Friday at 9(I'll also stop by at 5:30).... you have my cell number...da faq..

Also, Kudos to Niagara for there strong showing at Impulse. it was myself and Niko who left early due to illness.

Tournament numbers
Melee: 80
Brawl: 71
64: 29(Tin says 28)
Project M: 33

Ya'll suck.

Also I'm practicing at home again, friendlies at Impulse made me remember why I enjoyed playing this game... being Fox and making sexy movements.

I would of been at the 64 section if **** didn't come up. I also would of cleaned up there, SuperBoom was a no show due to carpools. But oh well, Hopefully this summer there is another major tournament. But Anyway. I need to learn the advance tech with Falco, and I need your help :p. I also want to pick up a low tier such as Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu or Bowser to a good level competitive level. BTW Abdules brother says your over rated still. Lol.

Bing

Smash Master
Meh, whatever. Couldnt care less what he says, I sandbag when I play him and still win with Low Tiers.
But yeah sure, which Low Tier did you want to pick up? The rest is easy lol

2kool2kare

Smash Apprentice
Too cause **** XD. Don't take it seriously :p.

well you really need to stop it because its not funny and it really bothers brad as well as my brother due to the fact that your taking it out of context and making it seem like he really meant what he said instead of it being an actual joke

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
well you really need to stop it because its not funny and it really bothers brad as well as my brother due to the fact that your taking it out of context and making it seem like he really meant what he said instead of it being an actual joke

You know Brad is a good guy. He doesn't get salty at this he laughs. I can say the same about you guys, but I know you never meant anything towards me or anyone when you say things. We all say stupid **** to each other. I never once tried to take it out of context, it was always playful. I never meant to upset your bro in anyway. Thought you knew me by now :p.

Edit: We also had a pretty good turn out. What happen to you guys?

2kool2kare

Smash Apprentice
well the first time you told brad he was pretty pissed off

all im trying to say is dont say things to other people that might start trouble and make sure they know what you mean

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
well the first time you told brad he was pretty pissed off

all im trying to say is dont say things to other people that might start trouble and make sure they know what you mean

Yes, like i'm TRYING to start trouble and ruin **** that's going on at the Toy Trove. That's it. Totally Abdule. When I was over at your house many times, I was tempted to walk out on some of the things I was hearing about me. I go to the Trove to have a extra man there for the turnout and too have fun. Like I ever want to ruin that. *Rolls eyes*.

Bing

Smash Master
Abdul in all fairness, I was HAMMERED the first time Ryan told me lmfao. I woke up the next day and was like wtf did I say..

Legit its cool, whether he's serious or not, I don't care.

Honestly, I am over rated in this region, Im terrible. I just have better matchup and character knowledge.. okay and tech skill. But I'm not even good. I am trying to get back into it, been practicing a bit at home. Tech skill was off last night lol(ALL THE JOHNS) but oh well.

Still had some good games though, ya'll can't handle my Zelda and rest-happy Puff.

Also Ryan, I never actually got to show you any Falco tech. One thing I think could help you is better platform movement. I dont know if you noticed, but when I shine under a platform with Falco, I just out and waveland to follow the shine then pillar. If you're under a platform thats on the left or right side of the stage, you can shine, waveland on the above platform, repeat onto center platform and then pillar. Helps for continuing combos and racking up damage. Also, Shine, Wavedash to follow shine(Waveshine), shine, dair, repeat works at low percents. I normally up-tilt after the dair though and go into the waveland stuff I mentioned above.

2kool2kare

Smash Apprentice
Yes, like i'm TRYING to start trouble and ruin **** that's going on at the Toy Trove. That's it. Totally Abdule. When I was over at your house many times, I was tempted to walk out on some of the things I was hearing about me. I go to the Trove to have a extra man there for the turnout and too have fun. Like I ever want to ruin that. *Rolls eyes*.

im not saying your trying to ruin it im saying that if you say something that could potentially start trouble make sure you clarify it and the person your telling it to doesnt feel hostility from it... thats all
(this isnt directed to ryan only but to everyone my brother included)

and fair enough brad

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
GG's in smash 64 with Brenn. Your Ness is getting better. I'l try to make it every Monday to play with you guys. I'l also post on the 64 boards were going to have a group going.

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
Hey, is there a channel that uploads Niagara tourneys or matches on a somewhat constant basis? I'd like to watch some of the local players for a change.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is there a channel that uploads Niagara tourneys or matches on a somewhat constant basis? I'd like to watch some of the local players for a change.

Are you new to Niagara? You should come to our Friday meetups at the Toy Trove. If players want to see footage I can start bringing in my Dazzle and record some of our matches again.​
I have uploaded 2 videos to youtube when I had spare time.​
Multiple players switched up certain matches, so I disregarded listing players names.​

cptjiggles69

Smash Journeyman
bring more recording stuff ryan, i just watched your videos looked like fun. Also guys i do want to have more frequent melee still so we need to find places. I have decided to put more effort into keeping melee alive, since the game is too fun and i love it

2kool2kare

Smash Apprentice
alright guys good news this is the last week im gettin alot of hours cuz my boss is back from vacation so im finally gona get back in the game (Y)

Top Bottom