• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Niagara Thread - PR Update 07/14/2013

Chase35

Smash Rookie
ive only been there twice but when i did it was friday and saturday from afternoon until night friday and noon till night on saturday for 2 dollars.

oats_

Smash Apprentice
I emailed the store owner, he told me they start around 6pm Fridays and go until around 10pm.

I'll probably go to the next one, provided I don't have alot of schoolwork/studying to do.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Brad's hosting a tournament for March 8th at the Toy Trove!

Registrations at 1. 10$ each. 50% is venue 50% is the pot. Teams is 5$ each player.

Its at The Toy Trove as always. Any questions or concerns just ask

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
My friend who I originally saw at the trove ~1 year back was named Ryan, its probably the same guy. Glad to see he still plays.

If its the guy I'm thinking of, he mains falco (unless he changed his main).
Who are you?

Chase35

Smash Rookie
Im going to the trove today and u guys that go to niagara can come over nearly anyday I live acroas the atreet from thw school. My name is Paul on Facebook.

Chase35

Smash Rookie
looks like the trove got flooded, I will be hosting smash at my house if anyone wants to come by, either message here, on facebook, or txt 289-260-7537

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
My name is Quinn, I'm pretty new to the local scene but I went to highschool with Ryan.
Yea yea, I didn't know your screen name. Try to come out Fridays or even Saturdays to play.

On another note the tournament was great. Hopefully there will be another in the area sometime.

Last edited:

Tunadin

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, looks like this place has been fairly inactive. Anyways I'm looking to be a new player on the scene. I play casually with friends but that doesn't seem to be enough. I'm looking at more project m and the upcoming smash 4 more than melee and brawl but nonetheless. To the main point, I might be looking at throwing together a little tournament for extra life on October 25th and was wondering if there was any interest for more competitive players? Let me know!

Chase35

Smash Rookie
Tunadin, that is the weekend after reading week, so as long as I have a way of getting there I will probably come. I have extremely limited experience with project M but I would come anyway.

Dat Aint Falco

Smash Cadet
Hello, Beamsville player here coming home from uni in a month. Is this community still active? I'm interested in going to tournaments and getting to meet other smashers.

Top Bottom