• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It's a possibility depending on if he can handle any PRed players at future events. He still hasn't played anyone on the current one though. Props to him for getting Mikey in Winner's last tournament though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Doesn't mean he'll beat me though. We'll see. I'm looking forward to it though...and I don't ever say that about Diddy players (sorry Juan ...lmao)

ZTD | TECHnology

Tell me how I knew Tutu would go with "***** -colored Toon Link"

Also ban :wolf:

KAIN! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOUR BROKEN *** CHARACTER IS BANNED!!!!

LMAO

My TL isn't bad at the one MU I picked him up for. Still not -good- at the MU but I ain't bad at the TL-ICs MU.

Why would I ever use TL against wolf? I main Sheik lmao.

And all my pocket characters suck. DRDN remembers rini~.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's funny, 'cause I'm all about a full hand of pocket characters.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Also, if Tech/anyone in Michigan holds a tournament (preferably Brawl AND Melee) December 10th, I can show you guys how free I am. (Bus tickets to MI from omaha are 22 dollars and The Lions play the Vikings at home that weekend and I can get tickets for like 50 dollars or something).

Roller

Smash Legend
I may take you up on that. Let me talk to Juggleguy and see if he'd be down to host Melee on that day. And see if any other tourneys are happening that weekend.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I may take you up on that. Let me talk to Juggleguy and see if he'd be down to host Melee on that day. And see if any other tourneys are happening that weekend.
Do it fast so I can get my megabus ticket for super duper cheap. Brawl and Melee would be preferable. I'm kinda disappointing in melee when you first watch me, then you will be like "wtf, this guy sucks, how did he win?"

Spacing.

Top Bottom