• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Next time I'm in Michigan, I want to money match the lot of you.

Accepting challenges with my :marth: and :metaknight:, $5 best of 3.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Eh I'll think about that one. I'll probably take you up on that however. I just hate risking more than 5 dollars on one person. I generally don't its my own personal rule lol. But we'll see.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Also Lions about to **** up buccaneers tomorrow. Dat Suh + Fairley lineup is 2 gud
It sucks that Fairly broke his foot, and that I have to get up before noon on sunday now :(

If you thought I spammed this thread outside of Football season...good or bad, I will probably type huge paragraphs about them. <3

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Everyone can vote, but the public can't view the results. So yeah, if it's just because you're seeing 9,001 votes for each side, don't worry.
Nope, I knew that. It legitimately won't let me vote. It says the poll is closed.

Also, how long for the new image?

ZTD | TECHnology

We set it up to where people with 150+ posts are the only ones who can vote I believe. This is so it would deter people from making alt accounts from different IPs and such.

ZTD | TECHnology

New images are up.

Nice job, Ori.

For the record for those who don't know:

Ally = Sabrina from 1st Gen
Lain = Price from 2nd Gen
Kenny = Iris from 5th Gen
SK = Norman from 3rd Gen
Bowyer = Morty from 2nd Gen
Tutu = Erika from 1st Gen
fzk = Koga from 1st Gen