• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Rizk18

Smash Lord
O alright. Also I would've probably made PR this season had I attended 1 more tournament. Pretty sure about it because you guys are so free especially you Tech your D3 blows.

:yeahboi:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tech, you have the tournament list from Season 2 in the Season 3 Tournament tab.

Also this season will probably go till the next year. MK banned tournaments count since they are becoming more common, but again people who use MK can't lose points based on their performance at those tournaments.

lol@Internet tough guy. I think you're confused. I'm the pretty soldier of Love and Dance, I'm too busy punishing bad guys in the name of Ballet to waste my time in a pointless argument. Come back after you've robbed a bank.

Anyway I'm against MK banned tournaments counting until there's a legitimate MK ban.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
the whole power ranking counting tournaments that aren't SBR or Unity (idk if there's even a difference) is kinda sketchy, imo.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I liked my edits to the Ubity that I ran at BAMF 3/4. I feel like it worjed out well. the only thing I might do differently, is make double :metaknight: legal again (This will tell me if I had it right with that team being banned.)

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Just ****ing ban brinstar for the tournaments and nobody will complain. And if they do... **** 'em. Next tourney I hold may run the Japanese stagelist.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Gio, I'm pretty sure Tech answered your question. But I'll give you my reasoning after I'm done with my BIO lecture.

Also, don't expect the images for a bit, my laptop's hard drive failed and I need to go get a replacement today/tomorrow. I will begin work on Friday or Saturday.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Bamf 4 isn't coming up next

Also we need more tourneys for this season guys

And SiiS will count won't it

Also can we add MMs either 5+ or 10+ to things to consider pr wise? They are direct money so I like them better then the tourney and if their worth the same amount as the entrance it should hold the same value

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SiiS6 will start the season off just like SiiS5 did for last season. I also like that idea DRDN, $5+ on the line is basically like a bracket match, if both players are using their main.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ori, why would the season not start with the next "Get Schooled?" It is after the last period ended, has no controversial rules, and is before SiiS6.

I'm assuming you just forgot about it.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Ori, why would the season not start with the next "Get Schooled?" It is after the last period ended, has no controversial rules, and is before SiiS6.

I'm assuming you just forgot about it.
Pretty sure he just forgot.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'll correct/update stuff in the thread soon.

And yes the first tournament of this season is Get Schooled! 3 as indicated in the OP.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah I forgot lol, I've had SiiS6 stuck in my head because I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Happy day guys! My laptop is fixed and that means I can finally start Photoshopping again! Depending on my work load this weekend I should be done with all the images by Sunday. I have to reinstall Photoshop and everything.

Top Bottom