• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I would like to suggest that, Tom/Legit becomes a part of the panel for West Michigan Representation. He has done a lot of the community since he's been a part of it, and I feel like he would be a fair and unbiased judgement of results. :138:

LOE1

Smash Lord
in other words, l cancel beat tyrant by inui logic, zinoto is still free, and gio is gio

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yo LOE1, good **** in doubles kid. You might have thought otherwise but you were putting in work on your end. Definitely a better experience teaming with a Wario than I had with Blue.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
so megabus are giving away free tickets.

I tried to see if it was feasable to travel to APEX for free and it wasn't, so I'm not going.

BUt I have a FREE TICKET to CHI and one to DET was free as well.

So anyway, if you guys throw a tournament before Feb 28th there is a chance I would come since it costs 0 dollars potentially.

JTsm

Smash Master
Thank you TechChase :3

I'll update it right away once I gain ownership.

JTsm

Smash Master
Thread has been updated!

- Updated Season 7 section.
- Updated Past PR list for Season 5.
- Updated Upcoming Tournaments.
- Updated Current Tournament List for Season 7.
- Made some aesthetic changes.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wasn't too hard :3

Cool StewOri_bro: A House Tourney December 22nd, 2012 - Ann Arbor, MI - Up Next!
XSmash December 22nd, 2012 - Ann Arbor, MI - Up Next!
Apex 2013 January 11th - 13th - New Brunswick, NJ - Coming Soon!

I'm quite positive that neither xsmash or the ori/stewy house tourney are going to be in Ann Arbor lmao

Top Bottom