• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Do you have some more convincing example works than your current signature banner?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm gonna have to go along with Ankoku haha. I'm very picky about working with people. I might need to see some of your other works, ones you consider your best.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
I actually have a good idea for the graphix part of the PR, but it'll take too long.

Basically make a sig for every player on the PR and the HM's will share a sig. Put all the siggys together and yeah. lol.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings

1.) Shugo :falco: / :metaknight: Stayed the Same

2.) Kel :marth: / :metaknight: Stayed the Same

3.) Fizzle :dedede: Moved Up

4.) Blue Rogue :wario: Moved Down

5.) Sneakytako :rob: / :dedede: Stayed the Same

6.) Eddie G :peach: / :metaknight: Moved Up

7.) MX :yoshi2: / :fox: Moved Up

8.) Carls :fox: New

Honorable Mentions:
(In order of votes received)

Luminoth :wolf: Moved Down

Sorasin :falco: New

Tournament Period:
This period was from:
6/25/12 to 11/25/12

The next period will be...
11/25/12 until 2/25/13

This list not only viewed results since the 1st tournament of the period, but also considered everyone's results in the past periods as a whole. Panelists evaluated players based on their own opinions on who the top players in Ohio were. Recent results were rated higher, but as I stated, results from previous periods were also considered. We don't want these to just be who is the hottest player in the last two months, we want the top 8 of Ohio .
Congrats to the OH PR this season :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ori are you gonna put the MI PR pics on your resume
I could use it for my portfolio if I wanted since you want to showcase your art. If anything, I'll maybe put what I do with APEX this year up since I'm on the content design part of staff.

Also, Kyle I had that same idea for last season actually. Like you said, it would be way too tedius to do even though it would be cool.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah that was painful 'cause I had to do a different style for each person too.

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna have to go along with Ankoku haha. I'm very picky about working with people. I might need to see some of your other works, ones you consider your best.

Understandable. I'll get to work on something as soon as I can. ^^

And I do thank Ankoku. He reminded me that I really need to update my signature banner.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Should have been "Asian smoking a blunt" and "Drunk black guy". Otherwise, you're spot on.

Drunk gay guy also.works because it applies to me Judge andGifts.

:yeahboi:

JTsm

Smash Master
Even though there is a lack of great performance for most this season, there's a ****-ton of data for a lot of you ._.

Top Bottom