• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

JTsm

Smash Master
I would actually like to take over the thread and update it since Tech doesn't want too.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
There is 90% chance that I iwll relinquish control of the thread. It's not that I don't WANT to, it's more so that it ranks REALLLLY low on my list of priorities with school, work, planning for PS5 etc. But for this exact moment I am holding on to it. If so then, I'll probably give it to Kyle.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
There is 90% chance that I iwll relinquish control of the thread. It's not that I don't WANT to, it's more so that it ranks REALLLLY low on my list of priorities with school, work, planning for PS5 etc. But for this exact moment I am holding on to it. If so then, I'll probably give it to Kyle.
Give it to me or Kyle. Either one of us will keep it constantly updated.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
If anyone had any notable pool results, can you post them here? I'm trying to recreate all my season 7 stuff since my iPod was stolen.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i sometimes wonder how different the smash scene would be if i lived in a diff state

JTsm

Smash Master
Depends on which state your in. IMO, the further you are away from Detroit, the better.

Top Bottom