• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

zyth

Smash Lord
Let the **** storms begin :denzel: :glare:

How can you possibly arrive at that conclusion?
if by the conclusion you mean that i think 10 is a good number, then thats just what i think looks good. a smaller list is alright but i think we have enough ppl in MI that it can be a top 10 list and look like we are not trying to enflate how big our scene is.

"I think 10 makes the most sense because 10 as a number makes the most sense."
You use quotes when someone actually says something :yeahboi:

But if you actually read my post and try to understand it, then you realize that I said that 10 is a good number for a top-(whatever) count list.

Wait. Zyth. For future reference, are there any other numbers besides 5 and 10 which are "sensical?" I just wanted to make sure before I tell the next professor who proposes a 12 page paper that the assignment is nonsense.
I'm pretty sure a proffesor would laugh at you and grade you harder if you tried this. if you dont like how I used the word sensical then how about "even"? not even as in "2,4,6,8..." but even as in well rounded. usually in intervals of 5 do things look better than other intervals

But seriously though, can you guys ever look at my posts without trying to find some way to try and start something unnecessary out of it? I'm sure a couple other ppl thought things like that but decided not to comment on it. again this is just an opinion, you dont have to look at it and pick at it like hyenas

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Personally I think 7 looks better than everything else. See, it's the greatest single-digit prime number, it's traditionally a lucky number, and according to the Harry Potter series it's apparently the most magical number too. How can you go wrong? Pick 7, it's the most well-rounded number.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Subjectivity doesn't work, I provided several clear points as to why 7 is a superior number. Obviously you guys should just do 7.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I personally think that top 10 wouldn't be sensical for this season because of the fact that this season was lacking, so it would be inconsistent.

Top 5 would be more consistent imo.

I am also an advocate of using intervals of 5 for a top-X list.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
Soul Pech, I was making a Soul Eater reference here and you have obviously not seen it and since you didnt even bother trying to quote my post with the nice little feature we have I'll just tell you that Death the Kid explains how seven is not symmetrical, it is not divisible by any other number, so its an awkward number.

Then why would you use the #10?
I have and probly always will think it should be 10 PR and at most 2 HM if any. now before any ***** storms come, I'm just sayin that because 10 is the biggest sensical number for a top-**** list. 5 is too small and would be the next best sensical number. but I'm not on the panel so this is just an opinion im just throwin out there for ppl to consider
Once again, a person who tries to jump into a conversation without reading the opening posts. good job

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well obviously it's not divisible, that's what makes it prime. This is why 9 is a comparatively horrible number.

Of course, one of the coolest numbers around is 2.

LOE1

Smash Lord
zyth should prolly pull an apash and stop talkin :denzel:

but i go for top 5 with 3 hm's or 7 with no hms

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You're all annoying.

Zyth was just expressing his opinion, and you all attack him for it. If you disagree with his opinion so much, then post why you disagree with his opinion LIKE A MATURE ADULT instead of saying "ARE YOU ****ING STUPID?!?!" It's not that hard, people. Have more tollerance. What's worse is that this has happened a lot of times, and yet you guys still respond between the lines of "ARE YOU ****ING STUPID?!?!?!" You should know how Zyth is by now.

Zyth, how you respond to their posts is a bad idea. You're just fighting fire with fire. It makes things worse. I understand that it annoys you when people attack you for voicing your opinion, but please try to avoid making the situation worse by fighting fire with fire.

At least this argument actually has to do with the PR tho.

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm ****ing serious about the number 7 apasher, stop making this look like it's about someone who doesn't see how good of a number 7 actually is.

Clearly this is because you're also against the number 7.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm good with 5 and 2. Nothing wrong with summing a prime with the only even prime to make another prime.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I just realized JTsm (when he had his beard/mustache) looked quite a bit like :snake:. That and the fact that he has a good win this season instantly makes him #1.

Top 1, no HMs imo. JTsm for PR.

zyth

Smash Lord
I know you mean good Apasher but I'm not gonna stop talking because other ppl cant discuss things without trying to put others down. If that were the case Obama wouldnt have beaten Mitt Romney after those debates would he? :yeahboi:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Stop making this thread about you. It's far more interesting to talk about the number 7.

PR should be top 7.

Top Bottom