• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If there is a Megaman stage, it should have a poster for each ofl the diffrent Megaman series, featuring all the characters, villians, heroes, and random annyoing people who "help you". [Like Roll! :grin]. That'd be sweet...or they could be spectators in the back or something! :)

Sinn

Smash Lord
Mets should only be killable with smash attacks. Like Mega Man's Rush Power adapter smashing punch...thing!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Today's update is not Mega Man...

Wow. Just wow. I wonder who else they decided to....oh no. I'll bet Luigi has the vacuum now. Oh ye Gods...this could also very possibly mean that they took Zelda's transformation away.

I am suddenly scared.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Today's update is not Mega Man...

Wow. Just wow. I wonder who else they decided to....oh no. I'll bet Luigi has the vacuum now. Oh ye Gods...this could also very possibly mean that they took Zelda's transformation away.

I am suddenly scared.
We are all frightened...

SiD

Smash Master
What's wrong with Luigi having the vacuum? And how does it point to Zelda losing her transformation? Although, that one is pretty likely, since Shiek should be a separate character imo.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Guys guys back on topic...

Anyways how about a Met-Hat?

The top of your head is invincible! (It may be a little helpful if people do down aerials on your head).

Or the Proto shield? I'm sure you can all guess what this does XD

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
I fully support Megaman. X would be my pick, but original is fine too. As long as it's not .EXE. A cool boss could be Flame Mammoth or Spark Mandrill. The main villain though would be Sigma! or Dr. Wily. :\

Sinn

Smash Lord
What's wrong with Luigi having the vacuum? And how does it point to Zelda losing her transformation? Although, that one is pretty likely, since Shiek should be a separate character imo.
Just the fact that now we've seen a case where someone's special move was completely changed as opposed to just tweaked like Link's were.

I think I mentioned a wearable Met Hat item a while back myself...hmmmm... >.>

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
I would use a Met hat...if had not been for that acursed Franklin Badge.

So I say we use the Yashichi as an item.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'd like to see Kirby wear one of those...

And then he can crouch and be invincible!

Wait a minute...

:scurries through notes:

It all makes sense!!!

Kirby is a robot from the future! Only he lost his Met-hat, and wasn't given his paint job!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
HMS > FDL > Sheik

Simple as that.

And ODIN its all a conspiracy we >_> <_< VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

RDK

Smash Hero
HMS > FDL > Sheik

Simple as that.
Meh, that's your opinion. What if they made Feirce Deity a Down-B transformation of Link? That would be cool.

Have any of you decided on solid Buster control for MM's moveset?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Meh, that's your opinion. What if they made Feirce Deity a Down-B transformation of Link? That would be cool.

Have any of you decided on solid Buster control for MM's moveset?
No one can agree on any aspect of Mega Man's moveset except B is Charging Buster Cannon...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
No no no. Fierce Diety would be Young Link's FS.
Besides, Link's dB is already t3h b0mbz.

And the order of best Zelda characters suited for Smash in my book would have to go:
Sheik = Ganondorf = FDLink = CSLink = Vaati

...Alright, I admit it. I just want them ALL! I can't choose who I want the most!

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
His up b could be a dash. Side b could be a different blaster, like the scissor one. Down b must be the bomb that he drops and then kicks.

lol odin. yeah, I really love the sig. Thnks again.

Sinn

Smash Lord
HMS > FDL > Sheik

Simple as that.

And ODIN its all a conspiracy we >_> <_< VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
HMS? I don't recognize that for some reason...

So if we're going to NOT give Mega Man the ability to copy powers, then is he going to have any of his past ones as defaults? Maybe it could change based on what item he had last...a metal hat box could give him Metal Man's powers and a Spicy Curry could give him one of the fire robot masters' powers...heh, gooey bomb for Bomb Man? Banana for Wood Man? Lip's Stick for Plant Man?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
yeah he would have some abilities that he already aquired.

im thinkin, mega buster, flame sword, crash bomb, possibly tornado hold, electrisity power from mm7 (cant remember name)

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
Classic is the ICON Megaman, and if any Megaman makes it, it will be him, for sure. All the others deserve and SHOULD BE alternate outfits, since all the Megamans rock! :)
That would be awesome, all of the Megaman of all series as alternate costumes would totallly own.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Mega true. Though my favorite line I remember from him was in an episode where they were trapped in some place...and he says something like, "I can smell a booby trap a mile away!" Then a phone rings. He answers it. It's the Eggplant Wizard who says, "Hello booby, this is a trap!"

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
now with this new "my music" update, looks like we'll get at least 4 songs per stage. everybody pick their 4 favorite MM songs! doesnt hav to be just classic, could be any version!

Dr. Wily Stage 1 (MM2)
Storm Eagle (MMX)
Theme of Rockman (MM2 Opening) or (MvC)
Sigma Theme (MMX7)

Top Bottom