• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Here is my moveset. And one more thing...SHUT UP ABOUT SAMUS ALREADY. Seriously, how many times do we have to explain this before people will stop? I haven't heard anymore people complaining about how Sonic and Jigglypuff would be alike, so why can't people do the same for poor old Megaman?

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Xeroo: sorry for the late post, i fell asleep before i got to read it. but i read it just now. its sexy, i like how u did the copy moves. i forgot that Megaman can do that for split second XD (i play Marvel vs Capcom; im pretty sure he doesnt copy anything there). i think imma make a moveset later, based on Megaman X5 (one of my favorite games) and some from Marvel vs Capcom
just wanted to say, i HATE Megaman X: Command Mission. it messes up how Megaman is supposed to be played (almost like Smash). plus its a crappy RPG, the battles get hella boring cuz they feel so slow...my cousin that gave me the game even hates it (she didnt know it was RPG) n she loves Megaman games (she used to hog the PS1 all the time before she went to highschool). aah there that felt really good (sorryfor to anyone that ACTUALLY liked the game)

Sinn

Smash Lord
Hah, a Dr. Light PT clone...that would be amazing. Complete with Cut Man, Guts Man and Ice Man. Of course...if it were a real clone, it'd probably have to be more like...Fire Man, Plant Man and Wave Man, but Wave Man is a Wilybot and Plant Man was one of the tournament entrants in MM6, so that wouldn't make much sense for Light to use them.

Seriously though, I've always liked Proto Man more than Bass, so I would probably want him in.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Command mission was pure win IMO. I loved it as a RPG and a Megaman game. My party was always X, Zero, and Cinnamon ^_^.

Axl sucks.

i hated it as an RPG, IMO it was horrible...sorry but i only beat the first boss (which was pretty cool cuz X got into his Ultimate Armor) but after that i got pissed off cuz everywhere i went i ran into a freakin enemy: it was like an endlessly Surfing in the water after using Sweet Scent in Pokemon. so i just stopped. but i still play X5 at my cousin's house when i have the chance XD

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Eddy as a kind of "Party Ball" item?
Exactly, cept he would walk to the nearest player

As a final Smash, it would kick *** if everyone else froze, Eddy came and gave MM one of say, 10 different high-powered classic powers.

Roxxor.
hahahaha you could pick em all off one by one! it'd be overpowered though cuz it would be impossible to avoid lol

Farca

Smash Cadet
Megaman X 4

For those who have played it, I really like the look of Megaman X 4. I know he is close to all other X's but that would be a good one to base it off of. If he gets in that is. I know Sonic has a real good chance of getting in from Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, but Megaman is kind of a 50/50 chance. I wouldn't want anybody else from Megaman, unless that person was Zero. He would OWN in Brawl.

Farca

Smash Cadet
make no mistake about it, classic mega man makes the most sense. even more so than X.
Well except that he has less power ups. I mean no offense (seriously I like the original), but he can't even shoot up. I think X is basically the original, with some more fighting improvements.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
the servebots and eddy should have a 1v1 one to see who gets in as an item lol....

I like servebots and all but Eddy FTW!!!!!!

EDIT: @FARCA- Original has just as many power up as X. same number of powers from bosses, and though he didnt have the armors, he did have many fusions and add ons from Rush.

Plus he had many powers that allowed him to shoot upwards, Elec man's just for an example. ANd since when could X shoot up?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I love X, and i know he is more powerfule than the original mega man obviously, but Classic deserves the spot first, cuz he started it all and he needs to be respected like mario, link, DK and all those other nintendo legends in brawl

Farca

Smash Cadet
I just don't think he would have enough attacks to be a good character in brawl. I really do like his look. If they could pull it off, I would most likely like the original.

Farca

Smash Cadet
WHAT.

Please, explain how having 70 attacks wouldn't be enough.
Well I guess the boss powers could make it good. Now thinking about, I'm wondering if they could even make a Megaman character in brawl. I know he has alot of attacks, but he never gets up and personal (punching and kicking). Well what ever Nintendo decides will be for the best.

Sinn

Smash Lord
A cool Mega Man item?

Met hat. It could be giant sized, and when you crouch, you could take no damage and it wouldn't break like a shield after time.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
most likely that would be the case,

and farca have you seen Marvel vs Capcom? Mega Man has plenty of punches and kicks, and think about how creative Sakurai is, before SSB, captain falcon was just a race car driver. Trust me, Mega Man would be one the easiest characters to make a moveset with

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
OMGEEE EDWARD GORDON YOU HAVE THE BEST SIG ON SMASHBOARDS!!!!!!

did you make it?? That C.Falcon is sick as hell....funny how kirby is still the same lol.

the X look could just be a costume anywayz (n yea, just try to imagine to imagine X throwing Scissors off his head XD jk)
Farca: u should play Marvel vs Capcom. he has pretty good "up close" combos in that game (esp Air Combos). Zero would be a kickass AT. i really hope he ends up one if when Megaman gets in. him n maybe someone like Bass or someone better (any ideas?)

EDIT: dude Edward Gordon that is the most badass sig ive seen so far XD it looks so familiar for some reason (go ahead and flame me for the answer) did u make it yerself?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
but you guys hav any ides on mega themed items?

I always wanted Eddy and the E-tank as items
I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Beat. He could be an AT that follows you around and shoots your enemies. He could act like a hands-free Super Scope and you can go and wallop the people stuck in his blast range.

And I'd also like to see a Balloon Fight balloon that gives all characters 5 jumps, but that's totally irrelivent.:)

Top Bottom