• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Del Money

Smash Champion
i dunno much about the E-Tank (as a total n00b) but im a little interested in whether therell be 3rd-party-related easter eggs in brawl (similar to fox/falco calling the starfox team in melee). and what one for megaman could be

RDK

Smash Hero
Yes...the Hyper Megaman from MvC was teh t!ts.

His other super attack was that gay drill thing...ewww...

But the Hyper Megaman is where he transforms into this big, robot-version of himself and fires this kick-*** volley of missiles and lasers.

SHOOP DA WHOOP! Lol.

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
I doubt it would be the Hyper Mega Man. I guess becuase Marvel vs Capcom made it up so I don't see smash stealing it. I could see maybe like an extremely powerful charge blast... wait then his armor falls off and he become Rol... Dr. Light!

RDK

Smash Hero
Roll can die in a hole.

I don't see why they couldn't use parts of his super attack from MvC in Brawl...it's not necessarily "stealing" if SEGA said Brawl could use their character...

And BTW...there can't be any more MvC games, because I think Capcom lost the rights to some of their characters, or something like that...don't exactly quote me on this...

All I know is I read somewhere that Marvel was interested in making another game, but Capcom couldn't for some reason.

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
No reason to hate, i have never owned it. I have played it a decent amount of times with my friends. The suit looks more like something from Mega Man X in MvC... I mean the hyper mode part.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Roll can die in a hole.

I don't see why they couldn't use parts of his super attack from MvC in Brawl...it's not necessarily "stealing" if SEGA said Brawl could use their character...

And BTW...there can't be any more MvC games, because I think Capcom lost the rights to some of their characters, or something like that...don't exactly quote me on this...

All I know is I read somewhere that Marvel was interested in making another game, but Capcom couldn't for some reason.
yeah it certainly wouldn't be stealing because its mm's move, its a part of his character, just like his buster.

oh and RDK, Capcom lost the rights to use marvel characters. Hence no MvC3 and games like Ultimate alliance being made by other companies

Don't hate me but... I've never owned MvC in my life. But just from the sound of it, it sounds very similar to the Rush suit from the Megaman games?
the game was pretty rare to have on a console, but the rush suit (adaptor) from the mega man games is different from the hyper mega man in MvC. Mega man actually becomes alot bigger and uber powerful! look it up on youtube....

RDK

Smash Hero
I wish I could find a vid of Megaman doing his super in MvC2 so I could show you guys how uber it is...it would be sweet as a FS.

I still like the idea of his Up-B being the Shoryuuken with his his cyber-sword.

But meh, whatever you guys like, you're the Megaman guys.

What is this Rush Suit I hear about?

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
Look back a page, there is a picture, it's red. I guess turning blue for a moment would not be that bad, i mean he does change colors to switch weapons.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I wish I could find a vid of Megaman doing his super in MvC2 so I could show you guys how uber it is...it would be sweet as a FS.

I still like the idea of his Up-B being the Shoryuuken with his his cyber-sword.

But meh, whatever you guys like, you're the Megaman guys.

What is this Rush Suit I hear about?
its on the previous page, Stryks posted a pic. Its basically MM fusing with rush. In the mm7 he gets a double with it, in mm6 he can fly temporarily.

the shoryuken is my second choice for his Up+B ;)

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
New Discussion! If Mega Man touches another character should he get hurt? Should the other player have jumping in battle sequences to try and touch Mega Man?

RDK

Smash Hero
the shoryuken is my second choice for his Up+B
HOORAY!! :lick:

New Discussion! If Mega Man touches another character should he get hurt? Should the other player have jumping in battle sequences to try and touch Mega Man?
Why would he take damage for touching other people?

Or am I missing something?

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
It's just something I always found funny in the games. A big part of all the Boss Battle was them using Jumps and stuff to touch you.

RDK

Smash Hero
of course emulators dont rock...none of us use them..remember?
Oh yeah...forgot!

Erm, yes...emulators suck...

I sure don't have one.

Legal things FTW.

Edit: 700th post, WOOT!

Del Money

Smash Champion
you're right Del. Um what exactly is an emulator?
beats me...i think i heard that term from people at NSider a couple times or something

oh and just for the record i found Megaman X Collection and Anniversary Collection for the GCube on ebay...thats like 13 megaman games that dont suck (1-8 and X-X6 i think so ill just get X7 and X8 for PC)

Del Money

Smash Champion
besides i'd would rather pay money for franchises that i support (even if its going to an ebay-registered seller hahaha). megaman 4 brawl

Del Money

Smash Champion
Toad man for brawl!

ToadMan: STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!
Whaaaaa? this is SPAM (as is my post)...but it increases el posto counto so i guess its all good. megaman 4 brawl...and maybe i can contribute to the movesets more once i finally ****ing play those games

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol i played MM7 a bit on snes emulator difficult seeing as im using the keyboard to play it XD! but the moves he gets from the RM's are quite varied and interesting.

RDK

Smash Hero
Toad man?

MM7?

:confused:

And BTW...you don't own an emulator, remember? Cuz dem's is bayd.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O yhea um i was lying i was all a lie... LIES!! *Runs away*

Mega man for Brawl
Spring man for brawl
Toad man for brawl
Manly man for brawl
Woman man for brawl

Ok i will stop now and this aint spam because...

Yes i would say Mega man would make quite a good character in the game smash brothers.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
what stages would you guys like to see from megaman games in brawl? I want Wiley Stage 1 from mm2 cuz that music was sick....I think I'll create that stage a little later when I get some time

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
hmmm.... cant really think of a good stage for him since theres been so many through the years... i guess like yall said wily's lab

Top Bottom