• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Lets see the only fighting game to that has MORE characters than 35 is Marvel vs Capcom 2. And all the other modes, online play, SSE, stage builder, 41 levels, and a plethera of other modes. This isn't a lot?
*facepalm*

Go back and read my & tirkaro's posts then try again.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
It actually is if you know what you're talking about. You don't so it's just wish wash to you.
seriously, just stop acting like an ass, before you make yourself look like a bigger fool. If you think that ___ character isn't in, keep it to yourself, and quit being a troll about it.

oh, and they are still fighting games. Especially jump ultimate stars, which is superb.

also, mortal kombat armageddon, and virtually every new SNK fighting game says hi.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
It actually is if you know what you're talking about. You don't so it's just wish wash to you.
Umm, them's is still fighaen gaems, (& Jump Ultimate Stars is win) so once more, I'll say it, contribute some evidence more than this "I'm right, you're wrong" runaround, or stop posting here and troll someone else's thread.

EDIT - Tirkaro's my boy, lol

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
i think his look in MvC was the best look he's ever had. i'd like to see that look in brawl...
Yeah, me too. I was referring to Megaman's stern look of justice and his fighting stance. I'm not really that big a fan of his manga look. For Brawl, I want a shiny metallic MM8/MvC Megaman.

Wow, I wake up and find that Megaman's chances have shot through the roof!! Two prophets alluding to his inclusion, and Neosoul making an anti-Megaman thread, sorta (I'm taking tirkaro's word). And a "MEGAMAN WILL BE IN BRAWL" sign on a Church board? IS THAT EVEN REAL???!!! Okay maybe it's a sign generator...but it COULD be a sign from God. Everyone, keep praying!!!

And look, we picked up a little lost troll on the way. -_-

MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL!!!

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yeah, me too. I was referring to Megaman's stern look of justice and his fighting stance. I'm not really that big a fan of his manga look. For Brawl, I want a shiny metallic MM8/MvC Megaman.

Wow, I wake up and find that Megaman's chances have shot through the roof!! Two prophets alluding to his inclusion, and Neosoul making an anti-Megaman thread, sorta (I'm taking tirkaro's word). And a "MEGAMAN WILL BE IN BRAWL" sign on a Church board? IS THAT EVEN REAL???!!! Okay maybe it's a sign generator...but it COULD be a sign from God. Everyone, keep praying!!!

And look, we picked up a little lost troll on the way. -_-

MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL!!!
Really? Link to the prophets?

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So Ness, Lucario and Jigglypuff are confirmed for Brawl, so now the roster currently stands at 31 characters, huh.

So we will only be getting four more characters according to NyaseNya, the last four probably veterans. :\

I am glad Ness is back, next to being a Megaman freak I am an Earthbound freak; to know that he is back fills my heart with joy. Now maybe he will have some of his actual moves as his specials, Pk Paralysis, Hypnosis and Flash again.

Also, I hope we get a new Eathbound stage, Saturn Valley FTW! ^_^

Megaman for Brawl!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Really? Link to the prophets?
Umm, sorry Lego I was referring to Bluebomber's post here.

i gaurantee you there are MORE than 35 characters. That newspaper thing practically confirmed it. plus, rapscouter, and a new "leaker" holdencaully are basically sayin mega man is in.
what makes these neogaf idiots any different from Nya? sure Nya has been right, bt only about OBVIOUS stuff
Once again I apologize for the misunderstanding. But things are still looking better than ever for Megaman!!!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well I have more good new for everyone afraid of a 35 roster list, remember ChaosZero? The "Dragoon" prophet?

For those who do not know him, here is what he said:

I can't give proof, and if I could I wouldn't. I thought it was bull until Monday.

I was told there was a stage creator. So far, this news has been correct. So check this out...

He said Wolf was in the game. (I don't even like Wolf, so I don't care.)

Falco is returning.

Ganondorf is returning.

Captain Falcon is returning.

Lucario is taking Mewtwo's Place.

Ness is returning.

Zelda can turn into Sheik.

And there are these items called "Dragoon Parts" I did some research and apparently they're from Kirby's Air Ride. Supposedly, if you collect all three parts you can do some devastating move where you control a crosshair and do a crazy rush or something.

Oh and Final Destination is back.

I wish there was more info squeezed out, but there wasn't. If you don't want to believe, don't. I know there's a lot more to be revealed besides this anyway. Let time prove it, as it has begun to.

Apparently according to a recent post of his, he said the 35 character roster leak is most likely a lie. Apparently that is what he said, it is in fact higherr most likely. Since he is the onlyone who is actually reliable, if we add Wolf, Falcon, Gannondorf and Falco plus WW Link as Nya says to the 31 roster we have right now. We reach over 35.

Game Over.

Nicholas Ainsworth

Smash Cadet
Isn't Nya more credible? Considering she (He?) predicted the delay and Sonic.
The only thing Nya predicted that (imo) has credibility was the inclusion of Sonic. I wasn't expecting him to be in nor wanting him in up until he was revealed. That day, I did a 180 and now I'm glad that Sonic's in. In truth, however, it was widely expected that Sonic would be in regardless, so I'm not totally sure if this is something that should stand as a massive prophecy.

As for the other strikes I have against Nya, those would be A) the delay, I've seen other places that have predicted there would be a delay. Nya isn't the only one, and B) there's no way in hell Brawl would only have 35 characters when it's only nine more than the previous game's total roster.

And the one big thing that ChaosZero has in his favor is the fact that he predicted the Dragoon Item right down to a TEE.

I'm not putting 100% of my faith into these prophets, as they could be prepubes sitting at the computer trolling forums with information that EVERYONE wants to hear only to get a laugh in the end, but I'd personally say that the delay doesn't much prove Nya's credibility and that the 35 characters thing makes her seem even less believable.

Cless

Smash Champion
I really, really can't see Wolf over Krystal. I mean assuming Sakurai doesn't want 2 clones of Fox. I guess they could make Wolf different, but he's even more of clone to Fox than Falco should be. I say we all calm down with they leakers and just wait a week and a half.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Seriously guys dont believe these leakers prophets and what not, like cless said, lets just wait til the release, which is next week...

binki4

Smash Apprentice
when is megaman confrimed in brawl which celebration we are gonna have i will tell you want let say

we gonna have party

we are gonna have a celebration cake

we are gonna have a party with balloons

we having a party with music

we are gonna have a party game

or we are gonna celebrate a party of megaman confrimation in brawl , with soda, chips, music, video games , and party games

that why we celebrate when is megaman confrimed in brawl

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
Forgive me if this is the wrong place for it, but I have a Megaman related question. I haven't found one yet, but is there a version of Omoide wa Okkusenman that's sung in English? Thanks.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone here going to do a lot of gloating/ I told you so-ing when (of if) Mega Man is confirmed? I hope not. Let's not become like the Sonic fanbase. Even worse...if Mega Man is in it, lets not get our hopes up for more Mega Man characters.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Is anyone here going to do a lot of gloating/ I told you so-ing when (of if) Mega Man is confirmed? I hope not. Let's not become like the Sonic fanbase. Even worse...if Mega Man is in it, lets not get our hopes up for more Mega Man characters.
Well, I was hoping no one would do it so we could show the upstarts & trolls how to do things, but I agree completely with what you've just said.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
So Ness, Lucario and Jigglypuff are confirmed for Brawl, so now the roster currently stands at 31 characters, huh.
I am glad Ness is back, next to being a Megaman freak I am an Earthbound freak; to know that he is back fills my heart with joy. Now maybe he will have some of his actual moves as his specials, Pk Paralysis, Hypnosis and Flash again.
Megaman for Brawl!
as long as he doesnt share the same move set as lucas I am fine. I just realy want to avoid similar characters.
I really, really can't see Wolf over Krystal. I mean assuming Sakurai doesn't want 2 clones of Fox. I guess they could make Wolf different, but he's even more of clone to Fox than Falco should be. I say we all calm down with they leakers and just wait a week and a half.
why do you people actualy listen to these leakers to begin with!?
I wont, unless it turns out to be megaman X in, then maybe a little
[/JK]
....but if anything else no I wont. as for the part of expecting other megaman characters I know way better than that.

ok I have officialy lost my respect for most of the board after seeing what has become of it these past few days.(with all the "prophets" and losses of faith and whatever else you can think of). so I am going to go ahead and make my leave until the american release of brawl and I have earned all the characters I can. then I will return to you guys. until that day, have a good time discussing whatever you can come up with.

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
error alt delete, you were a bastion of sanity and well thought out posts. I'll miss you. Hopefully we can maintain the quality that drew me to start posting here, but without your presence, it won't be the same.

But most importantly, remember this: Enjoy the game!

Cless

Smash Champion
why do you people actualy listen to these leakers to begin with!?

I dunno, I don't even keep up with all that nonsense.

ok I have officialy lost my respect for most of the board after seeing what has become of it these past few days.(with all the "prophets" and losses of faith and whatever else you can think of). so I am going to go ahead and make my leave until the american release of brawl and I have earned all the characters I can. then I will return to you guys. until that day, have a good time discussing whatever you can come up with.[/COLOR]
Well, I'll see you in a couple weeks then. I'm gonna miss making fun of X at your expense. :laugh:

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Off topic: HOLYYYYYYYYYY ******* *** ****** **** ***, this forum is going so mother ******* slow! It's tkaing em 5 minutes to post this freakin;' post!!!!!!!!

hh, censors are wonderful and stop me from getting points.

But anyway, the final 3rd party character has gott abe confirmed this week, right? the game;s coming out pretty soon, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Judgement day's still coming. :)

0ranger

Smash Cadet
I'm starting to believe the 35 characters, no more 3rd party thing; but, try as I may, I can't keep myself from having high hopes. MEGAMAN FOR MONDAY! Please?

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
Well, I don't think they'd really need to announce the final third party at this time. They have advertisements with only two of them, and the game ships next week. Sakurai probably wants to keep the last guy under wraps, as a surprise for the player.

Well, surprise or not, we'll know who's in and who's out by the end of next week.

Cless

Smash Champion
Ugh, so many people swayed so easily, and we'll know who's in and who's out by the end of next week definitely, since that's when the game comes out.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
bye error, i hope you'll come back to celebrate with us when mm is confirmed...hopefully tonight lol.

but SWF is GOING SOOOOO SLOW right now. anyway, mm 4 brawl.

EDIT: i know it prolly doesnt mean much, but did anyone notice how Sakurai kept sayin he wasnt a Nintendo employee? so when inafune said he hadnt been contacted by Nintendo, he could have been telling the truth while still covering up mm's appearance in brawl:)

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
bye error, i hope you'll come back to celebrate with us when mm is confirmed...hopefully tonight lol.

but SWF is GOING SOOOOO SLOW right now. anyway, mm 4 brawl.

EDIT: i know it prolly doesnt mean much, but did anyone notice how Sakurai kept sayin he wasnt a Nintendo employee? so when inafune said he hadnt been contacted by Nintendo, he could have been telling the truth while still covering up mm's appearance in brawl:)
Wow, Manaphy is officially the coolest pokemon ever. That effect is ridiculous.
You both beat me to my punch... But anyway, to raise the morale of the RMB, let's play a game. I started this over at RPM and I felt we could do it here in the Megaman support thread:

OK, so the purpose of this poll is to find out among the community who needs more airtime in the Megaman/Rockman games (whether it be a cameo appearance or a full fledged game or game series). The rules are simple. You have three votes to pick between the 22 different choices presented. After that, if you want to get really creative, maybe you could describe how you would want their "moment of fame" to be.

I'll be the example since I started the game. I picked:

Marino - Seriously, Metal Gear Marino anyone? It could be a sidestory where you go around stealing **** a la Sly but then you get dragged into some heavy espionage **** (ugh, I don't have a real solid idea, but God knows she needs more screentime! )

Harpuia - I would love to play as him & the other Guardians in sort of a "Guardian mode" should they ever consider doing a Maverick Hunter X-esque remake of the Zero series.

DASH Incarnations - Honestly, would anyone be mad if they got a DASH incarnation of Protoman & Bass? Why stop there? What if we saw all of the aforementioned characters re-emerge in all of their DASH glory? With the Elder System beginning to chun and chug once again, who's to say that other Megamen/Rockmen who were allied with it aren't going to appear in their world? What if they were all based off of older legends much like Trigger is? So much potential but at the same time so much regret since Legends/DASH 3 seems so far away... but it never hurts to dream, now does it?

The choices are as follows:
Megaman/Rockman (Classic Series)
Protoman/Blues (Classic)
Bass/Forte (Classic)
Duo (Classic)
X (X Series)
Zero (X Series)
Axl (X Series)
Marino (X Series)
Cinnamon (X Series)
Massimo (X Series)
Spider (X Series)
Harpuia (Zero Series)
Leviathan (Zero Series)
Fefnir (Zero Series)
Phantom (Zero Series)
Rock Volnutt/Megaman Trigger (DASH/Legends Series)
A DASH/Legends incarnation of one or more of the above
Tango (Classic)
Reggae (Classic)
Rush (Classic)
Beat (Classic)
Treble/Gospel (Classic)
Roll (Classic)

Let's see what we get!

Top Bottom