• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

xRisingForce

Smash Cadet
Here's something I did for fun. Let's hype ourselves up for the appearance of X! (Hopefully..)

X is the consummate summary of the essence of the series. While it probably went over the heads of casual fans, the cyberpunk series has many dystopian elements which set the stage for the extremely depressing Rockman Zero. It's very plot-heavy, perhaps the most out of all Rockman games. I mean c'mon, Elf Wars. The annihilation of mankind and robot. That's pretty serious sh*t.

Although that puts it way ahead of the Blue Bomber (who was actually a kid with a suit on instead of a totally kickass reploid), a hero who couldn't dash, air-dash, wall-slide, wall-jump, crack ceilings with his head, double jump, FLY, charge boss weapons, nova dash, or giga attack, diehard fans would argue the Blue Bomber didn't need those "tools" to defeat Dr. Wily. Or maybe he was just terrible. It's a sad, albeit true, fact that Sigma would completely destroy the original Rockman.

THAT'S why X should should be an inclusion in Brawl's cast. To be the be-all, end-all Nintendo fighter and party game, how could they honestly think they could get away without paying tribute to the most badass robot ever (next to Zero). If they don't, heads will roll. There'll be a mass boycott of Brawl, and consequently, Wii (:p). Capcom America will have a hordes upon hordes of angry consumers entirely filling their parking lot, preventing employees from coming into work. Their only options are to include X, or to die. Just kidding.

B Moves
B: X Buster (Single shot: 1-2%, no recoil, first level: 5-10%, second level: 15-20%)
- Obviously. To stay true to the mechanics of traditional Rockman gameplay, we'll be going for mobility over power. This means that the max % dealt from a fully charged buster shot will be nerfed in comparison to say, Samus's. To be fair, since the "autocharge" function in X5 and X6 wasn't canon, pressing B, F.B., or any combination of A will release the shot. Damage scales with two separate levels instead of time, like Samus's. The length of time that the button must be depressed to begin the charge will be the actual length from Rockman X5, which is around a second or so (any less than this and the famous yellow shot will be fired off instead, a maximum of three which can simultaneously be on the screen). Mobility also means that holding B with perfect timing won't release a fully charged buster shot, a new mechanic designed for attacks such as Link's bow.

F. B: Dash
- Lets X dash in the input direction. Obviously can be used in the air ;)

U. B: Denjin (E-Blade) (Captures the enemy like Roy's U. B, rather than creating knockback like Marth's. Should do around 10-15% max.)
- This move is acquired from Volt Kraken, or Squid Adler. A current of electricity runs through Rockman's Z-Saber as X takes a step forward during the activation and then flies vertically, the Z-Saber releasing a trail of electricity. The trail should be falling down, so during the descent/recovery time the electricity should travel straight down, much like Pikachu's Thunder attack.

D.B.: Copied Attack
- Based on the mechanics of Kirby's swallow. Once X scores a kill, a unique move derived from the victim's skillset will be transformed into a shot-equivalent. One of the four Rockman taunts will be manually used to surrender the acquired skill, so that he wouldn't be able to accidentally replace it. The default animation, will be a yellow bullet.

Ground Moves
A: Triple Slash (I'm not sure if X6 is canon or not, but Smash is just a child's imagination so anything goes. We can also assume that X emulates Zero's moves).
- The wellknown Zero-style triple slash. (Hoo ha hoo! Curse that poor X4 voice acting..)

F. Tilt: Any ideas?

U. Tilt: Any ideas?

D. Tilt: Any ideas?

Dash A: Shippuuga (Hurricane Fang)
- The pink dash attack acquired from Slash Beast. Homage to X4.

Air Moves
N. Air: Kuuenbu (Sky Waltz)
- This is just too cool a name. It's Inafune though, so that's no surprise. This is the spin attack acquired from defeating Split Mushroom in Rockman X4.

F. Air: Any ideas?

U. Air: Any ideas?

D. Air: Hyouretsuzan (Ice Stab)
- Acquired from Frost Walrus. Instead of piercing the enemy like Link, rebounding with a bounce, and sending the enemy up, I imagine the sword to shatter at the moment of contact, driving X to the ground and sending the enemy horizontally.

Smash Attacks
F. Smash: Raijingeki (Thunder God Attack)
- Acquired from Web Spider. X will slash out his Z-Saber. Following execution, the saber will become electrified and fire out a long electrical beam that will electrocute the opponent. Both usage and mechanic of this attack is very much like Pichu's f. smash, in that it traps the enemy somewhat for a split second, creating a bit of hitlag and then sending the enemy on its way.

U. Smash: Any ideas?

D. Smash: Any ideas?

Final Smash
Final Smash: Rock the Man
- The camera pans to face X and zooms into his face, and after watching him send a transmission to Zero, "Zero, tasukete," with his index pressed against his temple (indicating activation of a sort of radio connection). X cycles through some of his most famous attacks, like Speed Burner, Shotgun Ice, Frost Tower, etc., before Zero teleports in and proceeds to unleash a vicious combo on the opponent. Slow motion activates, Zero then launches the enemy straight up, regular speed resumes, then jumps up and spikes him. Here the camera shows a dynamic angle of Rockman charging his blaster like shown in the X4 anime opening, as banners with faces of important X villans fly across the screen, like Sigma, Doppler, and Vile. This is X reminiscing, and using those memories to engender enough anger to unleash a final blow, symbolizing X's adamant opposition to using physical force. He then unleashes a sickeningly large blast at the opponent. Should deal around 40-50%.

Other
Color Changes: This will most likely be COSTUME changes, which means X will change color accordingly to suit his F. B. Costumes are: X, Traditional Megaman, a graphically enhanced X1 Armor, Fourth Armor, Falcon Armor, and of course, Ultimate Armor. .Exe can suk mah dik.

Appearance: Teleport in- duh?

Note: This incarnation of X is from the X6 storyline, so that a buster shot while simultaneously equipping a boss's chip data, and essentially, weapon, is both possible and canon. Sword is canon too. I recognized that Zero's saber is more like a lightsaber, but since that item is already in Brawl, I thought it would be cool if X could pick it up and it would replace Zero's curvy saber from X5 (so Kuuenbu would be replaced by Ensuizan from X6). Some might complain that this moveset has too much of Zero's attacks factored in, and that would take away from the classic feel of X. Subsequently, I think his playstyle would be a sort of balance between Samus and Zero Suit Samus, molding together cannon and sword. Samus's appearance in both the original Smash and Melee saw that she had many, many melee attacks to compensate for her lack of anything other than a grapple, beam, and screw attack in the Metroid games. Her cannon, the staple of the game, hardly ever makes an appearance in competitive Smashing, aside from B, D. B, F. B., and U. A. All other moves are melee (but nobody's complaining). I'd much rather see X wielding Zero's Z-Saber like in the beginning of X6 than a horrendous moveset consisting of completely aesthetic-less melee attacks as we saw in Marvel Vs. Capcom, contrasting to a polar opposite degree to the sleek character model of X. This is the first time X has appeared as a third-party character. Let's make him shine.

Credits: Information and translations taken from http://mmxz.zophar.net

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
People need to realize that Sakurai isn't going to rapidly show characters.
Well, now we do.

Still, it's only two weeks to the Japanese launch. Not even accounting for advance copies, we'll be sure to see a full roster a few days into February.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yes but if Mega Man is in the game he would want news to spread before the game is released to hype it up more .

Maverick Hunter X

Smash Cadet
Here's something I did for fun. Let's hype ourselves up for the appearance of X! (Hopefully..)

X is the consummate summary of the essence of the series. While it probably went over the heads of casual fans, the cyberpunk series has many dystopian elements which set the stage for the extremely depressing Rockman Zero. It's very plot-heavy, perhaps the most out of all Rockman games. I mean c'mon, Elf Wars. The annihilation of mankind and robot. That's pretty serious sh*t.

Although that puts it way ahead of the Blue Bomber (who was actually a kid with a suit on instead of a totally kickass reploid), a hero who couldn't dash, air-dash, wall-slide, wall-jump, crack ceilings with his head, double jump, FLY, charge boss weapons, nova dash, or giga attack, diehard fans would argue the Blue Bomber didn't need those "tools" to defeat Dr. Wily. Or maybe he was just terrible. It's a sad, albeit true, fact that Sigma would completely destroy the original Rockman.

THAT'S why X should should be an inclusion in Brawl's cast. To be the be-all, end-all Nintendo fighter and party game, how could they honestly think they could get away without paying tribute to the most badass robot ever (next to Zero). If they don't, heads will roll. There'll be a mass boycott of Brawl, and consequently, Wii (:p). Capcom America will have a hordes upon hordes of angry consumers entirely filling their parking lot, preventing employees from coming into work. Their only options are to include X, or to die. Just kidding.

B Moves
B: X Buster (Single shot: 1-2%, no recoil, first level: 5-10%, second level: 15-20%)
- Obviously. To stay true to the mechanics of traditional Rockman gameplay, we'll be going for mobility over power. This means that the max % dealt from a fully charged buster shot will be nerfed in comparison to say, Samus's. To be fair, since the "autocharge" function in X5 and X6 wasn't canon, pressing B, F.B., or any combination of A will release the shot. Damage scales with two separate levels instead of time, like Samus's. The length of time that the button must be depressed to begin the charge will be the actual length from Rockman X5, which is around a second or so (any less than this and the famous yellow shot will be fired off instead, a maximum of three which can simultaneously be on the screen). Mobility also means that holding B with perfect timing won't release a fully charged buster shot, a new mechanic designed for attacks such as Link's bow.

U. B: Denjin (E-Blade) (Captures the enemy like Roy's U. B, rather than creating knockback like Marth's. Should do around 10-15% max.)
- This move is acquired from Volt Kraken, or Squid Adler. A current of electricity runs through Rockman's Z-Saber as X takes a step forward during the activation and then flies vertically, the Z-Saber releasing a trail of electricity. The trail should be falling down, so during the descent/recovery time the electricity should travel straight down, much like Pikachu's Thunder attack.

- Based on the mechanics of Kirby's swallow. Once X scores a kill, a unique move derived from the victim's skillset will be transformed into a shot-equivalent. One of the four Rockman taunts will be manually used to surrender the acquired skill, so that he wouldn't be able to accidentally replace it. The default animation, will be a yellow bullet.

Ground Moves
A: Triple Slash (I'm not sure if X6 is canon or not, but Smash is just a child's imagination so anything goes. We can also assume that X emulates Zero's moves).
- The wellknown Zero-style triple slash. (Hoo ha hoo! Curse that poor X4 voice acting..)

Air Moves
- This is just too cool a name. It's Inafune though, so that's no surprise. This is the spin attack acquired from defeating Split Mushroom in Rockman X4.

- Acquired from Frost Walrus. Instead of piercing the enemy like Link, rebounding with a bounce, and sending the enemy up, I imagine the sword to shatter at the moment of contact, driving X to the ground and sending the enemy horizontally.

Smash Attacks
- Acquired from Web Spider. X will slash out his Z-Saber. Following execution, the saber will become electrified and fire out a long electrical beam that will electrocute the opponent. Both usage and mechanic of this attack is very much like Pichu's f. smash, in that it traps the enemy somewhat for a split second, creating a bit of hitlag and then sending the enemy on its way.

Final Smash
- The camera pans to face X and zooms into his face, and after watching him send a transmission to Zero, "Zero, tasukete," with his index pressed against his temple (indicating activation of a sort of radio connection). X cycles through some of his most famous attacks, like Speed Burner, Shotgun Ice, Frost Tower, etc., before Zero teleports in and proceeds to unleash a vicious combo on the opponent. Slow motion activates, Zero then launches the enemy straight up, regular speed resumes, then jumps up and spikes him. Here the camera shows a dynamic angle of Rockman charging his blaster like shown in the X4 anime opening, as banners with faces of important X villans fly across the screen, like Sigma, Doppler, and Vile. This is X reminiscing, and using those memories to engender enough anger to unleash a final blow, symbolizing X's adamant opposition to using physical force. He then unleashes a sickeningly large blast at the opponent. Should deal around 40-50%.

Other
Color Changes: This will most likely be COSTUME changes, which means X will change color accordingly to suit his F. B. Costumes are: X, Traditional Megaman, a graphically enhanced X1 Armor, Fourth Armor, Falcon Armor, and of course, Ultimate Armor. .Exe can suk mah dik.

Note: This incarnation of X is from the X6 storyline, so that a buster shot while simultaneously equipping a boss's chip data, and essentially, weapon, is both possible and canon. Sword is canon too. I recognized that Zero's saber is more like a lightsaber, but since that item is already in Brawl, I thought it would be cool if X could pick it up and it would replace Zero's curvy saber from X5 (so Kuuenbu would be replaced by Ensuizan from X6). Some might complain that this moveset has too much of Zero's attacks factored in, and that would take away from the classic feel of X. Subsequently, I think his playstyle would be a sort of balance between Samus and Zero Suit Samus, molding together cannon and sword. Samus's appearance in both the original Smash and Melee saw that she had many, many melee attacks to compensate for her lack of anything other than a grapple, beam, and screw attack in the Metroid games. Her cannon, the staple of the game, hardly ever makes an appearance in competitive Smashing, aside from B, D. B, F. B., and U. A. All other moves are melee (but nobody's complaining). I'd much rather see X wielding Zero's Z-Saber like in the beginning of X6 than a horrendous moveset consisting of completely aesthetic-less melee attacks as we saw in Marvel Vs. Capcom, contrasting to a polar opposite degree to the sleek character model of X. This is the first time X has appeared as a third-party character. Let's make him shine.

As much as I would love X (he's my favorite character of all time), I can guarantee you that if any version of Mega Man is in Brawl, it's the original Blue Bomber... and honestly, I feel he's more appropriate for Brawl as well, given his history with Nintendo.

Well, now we do.

Still, it's only two weeks to the Japanese launch. Not even accounting for advance copies, we'll be sure to see a full roster a few days into February.
I doubt we'll even have to wait that long -- I expect to have the full roster making its way around the Internets on February 1... the 2nd at the latest.

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
S'what I said. Advance copies make it possible to beat a game before it even launches. We'll see the roster soon enough, and most likely with our boy Rock holding his seat with pride.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
SKRAI is going to show them a dozen at a time, probably. NJK! He's saving stuff for "the end" he mentioned back when he was talking about the results of his Brawl poll. ;) I bet he's saving MegaMan for last (maybe he'll hide a "wtf?" character or two). That MAKES hype right there, folks. MegaMan should be revealed last, lol! Have us all depressed and down, and have the MegaMan hating scrubish trolls coming in telling us he's not in the game...then....PWNED!!! :laugh: It'd be better then Diddy Kong, Ike, and Sonic combined! :laugh:

HEHE...can't wait! :grin:

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I hear that, JohnKnight1, and for the record, RisingForce. Check your stats again about the Blue Bomber. ol' Rock was originally a maintenance robot built alongside his sister Roll (a housecleaning robot), along with the other six industrial robots. Dr. Wily was Light's assistant at the time, but was fired when he was caught trying to steal the plans. He returned and reprogrammed the six industrial robots and tried to do the same to Rock, but I think Light had gone above and beyond in Rock's programming so he was resistant to Wily's attempts, so Wily was forced to abandon that effort and got away with what he could. Afterwards when the robots reappeared and started causing chaos, Rock himself asked to be remodeled into the fighting robot we know and love.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
WHO THE F**K JUST 3-STARRED THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!???:mad::mad:

anyway, regarding the prima list, I really just hope thats only most of the roster. It's still missing some WTF characters, and some other required characters. (WTFs my takamaru, mate?) but nevertheless, I would prefer megaman over all others, so here's hoping for the prima theory to be correct.
I think the reasons these "leaked" lists are so short, is because they dont want to have so many characters, that they exceed brawls roster. I still think that 35 is far too small a number, especialy with all of the time they had and the X play announcement.
I'm sure he won't be done updating the site until well after the American release, but since Sakurai readily admitted that he doesn't care about internet spoilers, it would make sense to update characters until the Japanese release date. Crazy Japanese people will have unlocked all the characters and stages within 1-2 days time, told everyone on 2ch, and people that live elsewhere and understand Japanese will translate that and tell everyone else. There'd be little point in character updates after that.
maybe it takes more than 2 days to unlock everyone, maybe its physicaly impossible to do so. and nintendo/sakurai is just announcing the ones who he knows will be unlocked first. but that may be thinging too deep into it, I am just worried about a small roster...

B Moves

Ground Moves

Air Moves

Smash Attacks

Final Smash

Other

umm... I cant realy say this would work(or happen).
1.you gave X WAY too many of zero's moves, he is X, not zero.
2.side B shouldnt be the dash, as that would work out more as his running attack(A.K.A. the dash attack)
3.the final smash doesnt need so much...game recognition. it should be more of combat centered rather than cinematic centered.
4.I want X more than anyone, but there is a limit as to how far they would go with it. I do think however this would be the perfect chance for them to get X into a fighting game, since he is the only form(besides star force) that hasnt been in one yet. but we will just have to wait and see.
I kinda think X will be the one in, but at the same time I think it might be classic. 51%X 49%classic. but dont comment on me thinking this, as I know I would have a torrent of replys to try to make me think differently, just let me be in ignorence please. its not like I would be suprised either way anyways.
I hear that, JohnKnight1, and for the record, RisingForce. Check your stats again about the Blue Bomber. ol' Rock was originally a maintenance robot built alongside his sister Roll (a housecleaning robot), along with the other six industrial robots. Dr. Wily was Light's assistant at the time, but was fired when he was caught trying to steal the plans. He returned and reprogrammed the six industrial robots and tried to do the same to Rock, but I think Light had gone above and beyond in Rock's programming so he was resistant to Wily's attempts, so Wily was forced to abandon that effort and got away with what he could. Afterwards when the robots reappeared and started causing chaos, Rock himself asked to be remodeled into the fighting robot we know and love.
ya rock was a robot originaly, I think he got confused with the box art and the character being a kid.

Cless

Smash Champion
It'd be kinda weird, but they did that in X8, so I guess it could work. Zero would be better off having four b moves though, so maybe if it was a taunt.

Musica Amante

Smash Apprentice
Why is it that every 'prophet' roster goes out've it's way to deconfirm Megaman?

It's something I noticed recently and just wanted to throw it out there.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
X isn't a reploid, RisingForce.

Trigger wasn't in a fighting game either. Crossover yes, fighting game no.
he was in one of those whatever V capcom games, I saw it on Wikipedia and also saw the intro video to the game and he was in it.(cant remember which one though) but it was a fighting game none-of-the-less.
I wouldn't mind a team up Zelda/Sheik style of X and Zero.
if we get X and zero, that system is most likely. I think it would be awsome too.
It'd be kinda weird, but they did that in X8, so I guess it could work. Zero would be better off having four b moves though, so maybe if it was a taunt.
actualy, it would make it easier to make a move set if their down B as just that, that way, we wont have a dash attack as a side B or something like that. but I'm not giving sakurai enough credit, I can only hope that if we do get X/Zero team, sakurai makes them awsome and creative.

Maverick Hunter X

Smash Cadet
I have an idea. For a final smash or special move, X can turn into zero.
Um... for one, how the hell does that make any sense? That would destroy any sense of character continuity for the both of them.

And for two, why would you WANT X (an amazingly awesome character) to turn into Zero (an amazingly overrated character)? (Yeah, I went there.)

Predicting a yellow update (item/Assist Trophy/Poké Ball Pokémon) for tomorrow...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
you mean switch places with zero right?
Sorry, but I think that switching between a shooter and a sword user would be very creative.
I didnt say the switching places part wasnt creative, I want it more than anything, In fact it is one of the best ways to balance out their style. I was talking about something else, I forget what it was though.
Um... for one, how the hell does that make any sense? That would destroy any sense of character continuity for the both of them.

And for two, why would you WANT X (an amazingly awesome character) to turn into Zero (an amazingly overrated character)? (Yeah, I went there.)

Predicting a yellow update (item/Assist Trophy/Poké Ball Pokémon) for tomorrow...
same here, but it is more of a switch, I think it would be better if they worked as a team rather than zero be the FS.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Bleh, I'd rather only see Megaman with that awesome ability scan someone came up with earlier where rather than stealing an enemy's B move (c'mon, Megaman with Falcon Punch? Or Kirby's suck?) He gets a different weapon for each character (eg. Snake, Missiles, Mario Flamethrower, Kirby Storm Eagle type wind weapon) I think another swap character, even if one's a sword user and the other's a shooter, is just a pretty boring idea and really doesn't live up to Megaman's potential.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
No. Now, if you mean a character switch via X7/X8 then that sounds...better, but I'd rather have the Ultimate Armor for X's Final Smash.

Yeah, we haven't had one of those in awhile. I predict a character deconfirmation and a prophet kill/debunk within the next 7 days.

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't mind Midna, as long as she's with Wolf Link. I've often said it'd be interesting to see a true quadruped in Brawl.

Megaman needs a power scan. I'm not saying identical to Kirby's, just similar. For instance, getting Falcon's power wouldn't necessarily give you Falcon Punch, but a power based on it. That's just my opinion, though. I also think the power should be based on the last opponent knocked out, but that makes him kinda nerfed in SSE.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Bleh, I'd rather only see Megaman with that awesome ability scan someone came up with earlier where rather than stealing an enemy's B move (c'mon, Megaman with Falcon Punch? Or Kirby's suck?) He gets a different weapon for each character (eg. Snake, Missiles, Mario Flamethrower, Kirby Storm Eagle type wind weapon) I think another swap character, even if one's a sword user and the other's a shooter, is just a pretty boring idea and really doesn't live up to Megaman's potential.
not nescisarily copy someones power, but "steal" it then getting a power from his games.(so if X grabs an opponent with his glowing hand as a way of stealing their power, and he got yoshi with it, he might get his grappler shot attack.)
No. Now, if you mean a character switch via X7/X8 then that sounds...better, but I'd rather have the Ultimate Armor for X's Final Smash.

Yeah, we haven't had one of those in awhile. I predict a character deconfirmation and a prophet kill/debunk within the next 7 days.
I agree on every point here, I dislike prophets myself so I want them debunked just out of spite (as long as it isnt a negative effect on the characters I want in), and I think we would be better off getting a FS for X that has to do with, well, X.(if he is the one in.)
So who here supports Midna, be honest.
I am against midna. its just that simple, but if she makes it in I wont care, as long as she didnt take up a space that a more important character could have used.
I wouldn't mind Midna, as long as she's with Wolf Link. I've often said it'd be interesting to see a true quadruped in Brawl.

Megaman needs a power scan. I'm not saying identical to Kirby's, just similar. For instance, getting Falcon's power wouldn't necessarily give you Falcon Punch, but a power based on it. That's just my opinion, though. I also think the power should be based on the last opponent knocked out, but that makes him kinda nerfed in SSE.
power scan, power snatch, as long as it gives him a power from his games depending on the character he got it from I dont care.

Stryks

Smash Hero
ROFLMAO!

That made me laugh, But seriously, ganondorf > WW link > midna, but I would love seeing midna in brawl, hay at least im not saying shed be a mewtwo clone or something XD

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
not nescisarily copy someones power, but "steal" it then getting a power from his games.(so if X grabs an opponent with his glowing hand as a way of stealing their power, and he got yoshi with it, he might get his grappler shot attack.)
Erm... isn't that exactly what I said?

He gets a different weapon for each character (eg. Snake, Missiles, Mario Flamethrower, Kirby Storm Eagle type wind weapon) I think another swap character, even if one's a sword user and the other's a shooter, is just a pretty boring idea and really doesn't live up to Megaman's potential.
And if you mean from his games, that's what I meant, I just couldn't be bothered to look up all the specific names, thus I said flamethrower and missiles.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Actually its...

Ganondorf > WW Link > Skull Kid > Links uncle > James pond > Midna

In terms of characters ; ) (But seriously Skull Kid was incredibly more unique than Midna ever hoped to be).

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Must... control... flaming... Stryk's.... must... not... post... ultimate... facepalm... combo...
must..prevent...flaming..problem..by...changing...subject...

how do you guys think megaman/X should steal powers? I think that if X was the one in it would go like so(I'll put in in B move set format)

B:guess

^B-dash boost- dashes in direction of choice, can do it twice or once depending on how long you hold each, can also change direction between them.(sort of like a mix of fox and pikachu speed wise and working it wise)

VB-zero switch

>B-power grab- X's hand glows and he jumps forward with hand outstretched for opponent. once the opponent is caught he then shocks the opponent(symbolizing his draining of their energy, or DNA if you go by X5-X8 power stealing setup). once done he drops them, they land in the same fasion as when you let your character fall from a drop without teching, but more gentle. he then gets a symbol on his logo by his health representing his power.(kinda like how the hydra item works) and can use the power he gets instead of his normal shot.

EDIT: @regiwi: ya I noticed I said the same thing you did, my bad.:urg:

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
@the megaman geez thing

well..........your name about says it all

umm ok now he took the comment away...oh well:chuckle:

Top Bottom