• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
1.- U were banned, do u really want to get banned AGAIN?!

2.- Proof of child behavior

3.- Are u anti-social that u rather stay and flame others than go outside?

4.- *warned to the mods*
1. Of course not.

2. I'm like 81

3. You chat on a Megaman support thread all day and you're calling me anti-social?

Stryks

Smash Hero
I come to this thread and talk about megamans chances in brawl along with others with the same goal, while u just come here for no apperant reason and flame...

yes IM the anti-social[/sarcasm x 10]

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
didnt surfergirl make a rumor confirming mm for brawl? and she says he's not in? im calling bs or her just being misled by the podcast.

we wont know till we see the final roster. i have faith mm will be in.

and i got a strange feeling sakurai's gonna start revealing characters every day on the dojo until the japanese release....

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
A day before the release he revels EVERYTHING about the game XD

In a big updated titled: Everything.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
it would go a lil something like this

Jan 22 2008: EVERYTHING

It seems that the Japanese release date is tomorrow and I've told almost everything you need to know.

Oh wait!

It seems I've forgotten to update you on one of the most important aspects of the game! The characters!

Here they are....

lulz

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Does anyone ACTUALLY believe Nintendo would let ANY secrets about Brawl be released by a reknowned rumor reporter? Too say it is official because some rumor lady says he is not in is obscene, Nintendo has done a heck of a job keeping all secrets about this game quiet outside of themselves revealing things. Guys do not be dismayed by this, she also said there was a Capcom character in Brawl, but she believed it was Megaman. Now after the podcast, the story changes; if no one can see the fallicies in this I am astonished. There is no way anyone will know anything about him being in Brawl until someone actually goes through SSE and does/does not unlcok him; granted all these rumors are coming out saying he is not in, when before all the rumored leaks had him in. That right there tells me that it is fake, I still say everyone just needs to calm down. Whoever asked that question should just have never asked it, it has done more harm than good. It would have been better to wait till
the game comes out too see whether he is in or not, not have to wait 2 months to just suffer.

Which that alone is suspicious on its own merit. I bet he is in, I may be a minority but I still believe ALL of this is just one big scam to keep the final TPC a secret and I still believe it is Megaman.

I still believe these characters, as follows, are in:

Megaman
Geno
Krystal
Ridley
Bowser Jr.
Claus
King K.Rool
Ridley
Olimar
and Animal Crosser

I am willing to bet that (maybe with the exception of the last two,) these are all in.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Does anyone ACTUALLY believe Nintendo would let ANY secrets about Brawl be released by a reknowned rumor reporter? Too say it is official because some rumor lady says he is not in is obscene, Nintendo has done a heck of a job keeping all secrets about this game quiet outside of themselves revealing things. Guys do not be dismayed by this, she also said there was a Capcom character in Brawl, but she believed it was Megaman. Now after the podcast, the story changes; if no one can see the fallicies in this I am astonished. There is no way anyone will know anything about him being in Brawl until someone actually goes through SSE and does/does not unlcok him; granted all these rumors are coming out saying he is not in, when before all the rumored leaks had him in. That right there tells me that it is fake, I still say everyone just needs to calm down. Whoever asked that question should just have never asked it, it has done more harm than good. It would have been better to wait till
the game comes out too see whether he is in or not, not have to wait 2 months to just suffer.

Which that alone is suspicious on its own merit. I bet he is in, I may be a minority but I still believe ALL of this is just one big scam to keep the final TPC a secret and I still believe it is Megaman.

Megaman
Geno
Krystal
Ridley
Bowser Jr.
Claus
King K.Rool
Ridley
Olimar
and Animal Crosser

I am willing to bet that (maybe with the exception of the last two,) these are all in.
QFT, i love starpheonix

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Megaman
Geno
Krystal
Ridley
Bowser Jr.
Claus
King K.Rool
Ridley
Olimar
and Animal Crosser

Those characters in would make practically the perfect roster too

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Also, I checked on SurferGirls blog site and did not find this post that was mentioned; I am calling shenanigans on this until I actually see her actuall post where she said this.

[edit]

Nevermind, I still think it is probably all just speculation from this point out, not definitive proof.

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
I totally want Megaman X and Zero for Brawl. probably one of my top wishes.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i cant wait to celebreat mega man in this game. when that happens it wont matter if mm ever gets another good game or not......at least to me

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
How's the Megaman support going? Holding up strongly I hope, I still have faith, Innifune shoot-down or not. Megaman SHOULD, NEEDS TO, and WILL be in Brawl.
It's as strong as always. We're eagerly awaiting "Judgement Day" Jan. 24. Thugh we might need as many RMB members here as possible in order to hold together during the confirmation or deconfirmation of Megaman when that time comes.

Just imagine the chaos that will ensue either way.

Cless

Smash Champion
I really don't feel like reading the ****storm that will ensue if Mega Man is confirmed or deconfirmed. I hang out until he's either, and then take a personal day to celebrate or mourn.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
This thread will either be moved to the Mega Man threads if he IS confirmed, and if not this thread will be locked. I don't think we really need a whole lot of members, because we will get a bunch of people posting in the threads if he is confirmed...If not..we won't really have a reason to discuss Mega Man in the brawl threads anymore...Maybe a Mega Man fan discussion in the pool rooms or something..

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I really don't feel like reading the ****storm that will ensue if Mega Man is confirmed or deconfirmed. I hang out until he's either, and then take a personal day to celebrate or mourn.
That's cool. I'm just saying in the unlikely event that he really is deconfirmed it'd be nice to have as many people hold back the "I told you so" remarks from the haters/podcast believers. It's not like we can stop them, but we can all mourn together and supress the impact of the blow. I'd rather go down fightin' with my my fellow RMBers than take all of that with one or two supporters. We'd keep Mega's memory in the SSBB race alive with a final BANG!!!

Conversly, if he's confirmed it'd be great to have as many of us together for a well earned celebration of our long hard struggle.

Edit: I know I sound silly, but I'm just trying to keep the hope alive until the very end, that's all. Being another one who goes to college, I may not be there during that moment either.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Well if the sad even of Mega Man not being in does eventually happen then you can all stay or join P2W and everyone will still be together!

RaymanFan3

Smash Rookie
1. We honestly don't care about your personal opinion, especially if it includes choosing a random playstation platformer character over one of the most iconic faces in the gaming industry.

2. Megaman is spelled like: Mega man.
Copcom is spelled like: Capcom.
nintendo is spelled like: Nintendo

3. Of course we know he isn't Nintendo... neither is Rayman by the way.
Oh.... I feel the burn. "Nintendo" and "Capcom" I'm so sorry but the is a site for OPINIONS so yes it matters! And Rayman ISN'T Playstation he is UBISOFT and is featured on NintenDo systems. :p Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 is a Wii exclusive! :p
I'm going to look for a Rayman thread now :grin:

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I never said you could post it I just said we didn't care about a random person who cant even spells opinion.

I know he is Ubisoft but he is associated with Play Station.

Now run along.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I don't agree with that reasoning for X. I doubt X would get the Brawl spot over Classic just because he has never been in a fighting game. Classic Megaman is the face of Megaman and the most deserving to rep the MM franchise (or even Capcom as a whole for that matter) and to be shafted by X just because he's never been in a fighting game is a bit ridiculous.

X's time may come for a fighter, but not for Brawl.

Edit: I worded my statement a bit better.
we arnt saying its the only reason, we are just saying its a reason that is strongly in X's favor. also if that is so, why was every other form also used in a fighting game instead of classic?
.EXE and SF aren't real Mega Man games. By the way, it's Stafy, not Starfy. I don't know where people got that romanization. It doesn't even fit.
its from the japanese way of saying it, they say it in a way that sounds like starfy.
MegaMan X would be a great choice. IMO of course.
I agree.
I just thought I'd ask, when "Judgement Day" arrives, who's going to abondon board to hit the anti-spoiler shelters and who's going stay on the front-lines?

That is to say, when the game is released in Japan in 19 days, who's going to avoid the message boards and who's going to stick around to spoil themselves? I'm going to stick around, because I'm dying to know the full roster as soon as possible.

Edit: I ask this because when said day arrives, we'll know who to expect to be around. We need to know just how much of our force will be around to support MM to the bitter or sweet end.
I wont be here when the spoiler time arrives, however, I would like it if you guys PM'd me if Ray01 and megaman(any form) got in. that way I wont have to know every character who got in, just the two who are a couple of my highest and most worried about.
Yeah, DS-tan is pretty sexy. But mine is like multiplied by tenfold for hardcore Tales of fans, which I am in case you couldn't tell.
I like the DS-tan one better.;)
Oh here is an idea how to unlock X and Zero (If they get in instead)

You must make it so you have a team of Samus and Ike. Once this is accomplished the area where you have them fighting will have a door which will be unlocked. Get both Samus and Ike in there and fight a shadow of X and Zero beat them to unlock them.
hmm....IDK, its a little strange but I guess it could work.
The R.M.B. informant strikes again! Information courtesy of Repliroid20XX at Rockman Perfect Memories:

Comments?
(No comment)
I have to say this, there acually is a 50/50 chance that he won't make it.

Advantages:

1.He's an iconic character.

2.He got a very high score on Sakurai's polls.

3.One of the Most anticipated characters.
fixed it for ya, all of those were wrong in every sense,.
1.I dont see any similarities look wise.
2. their weapons can be differentiated enough for it to work.
3. you forget the 64 different weapons that X and classic have each and also legends very different weapon arsonal.

Those characters in would make practically the perfect roster too
add ray01 and it would be completely perfect.(wait is isaac in there?if not then add him too)
I totally want Megaman X and Zero for Brawl. probably one of my top wishes.
I have the same sentiments, except it is my top desire for brawl.
And I will be here with you as well... no matter what happens the RMB must stick together!
Ill be at the P2W RMB page, as long as you guys dont bring the full roster list there!

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I'll be here too. While i've been away for some time it wasn't for just no reason as i've been keeping plenty informed (and amused) over at Rockman Perfect Memories. Whatever may go down, it's still looking to be a victorious year for the R.M.B. and Mega Man fans in general. And I leave with this statement:

Mega Man is Brawl

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Why dont you try and get people to join the RMB over at Rockman perfect memories? Tell em about us and give them a link to P2W.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.. ok Le-- err mots, i'll give it a shot!
(btw, in the short time i've been gone Meta-Ridley-Knight-Man seems to have disappeared... i wonder where he went... lol)

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I don't know if we've discussed this but, do you think Megaman will have his "sound effects" from his games like Sonic does? I'd really love to hear his MM7 sounds while blasting and sliding. :grin:

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I don't know if we've discussed this but, do you think Megaman will have his "sound effects" from his games like Sonic does? I'd really love to hear his MM7 sounds while blasting and sliding. :grin:
All i know is that he'd better have metal blade as one of his attacks with upped sound quality:

*WWWRRRREEE!!!*:chuckle:

Top Bottom