• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

binki4

Smash Apprentice
will you two cut that out it just the day that megaman will be confirmed in brawl until the magazine comes out on dec 15 so please give that thing a break please

OK ANY IDEAS of a stage,FS or any thing maybe he will be an AS
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3457476#post3457476

And what the hell is and AS? If your talking about Megaman.crpy then... possibly.

will you two cut that out it just the day that megaman will be confirmed in brawl until the magazine comes out on dec 15 so please give that thing a break please
What? And we are not sure that all character will be confirmed then, they may be BUT they may not.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
If X and Zero as a team is confirmed I can see the updates.

Update 1:

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Mega Man X & Zero

This Maverick Hunter duo blast and slash their way into Brawl much to the delight of fans the world over!

Togehter they fight with teamwork 2nd to none!

Screenshot 1: X and Samus aim their busters at each other.

Screenshot 2: Zero uses his sword on Ike who is hit.

Screenshot 3: X in battle stance.

Screenshot 4: Zero doing a Juuhazhann.

Update 2: X and Zero Join the Brawl! (A movie showing X and Zero in action with the music to the intro to Maverick Hunter X.)

Update 3: Mega Man X & Zero: Special Moves.

Both X and Zero have a wide variety of moves at their disposal. However while X is more suited to long range combat, Zero concentrates on sword fighting. The key to mastering these two is to switch at the right moments.

Screenshot 1: (X aims his buster to the ground.) X fires a blast close to the ground!

Screenshot 2: (Zero using the D-Galiave and does a leaf cutting attack) Is this some kind of stabbing attack!?

Screenshot 3: (X does a flaming tackle dash hitting Donkey Kong) X uses Speed Burner on his opponent!

Screenshot 4: (Zero uses the T-Breaker and smashes the ground hurting Wario and Fox) Zero crashes his hammer down hard!

Aside from normal attacks X and Zero have special attacks to use as well.

Mega Man X

Side Special Move: Boomerang Cutter

X's boomerang cutter attack is good for dealing damage. You can also charge up the attack to increase it's speed and distance. It also has the special side effect of bring items to you!

Screenshot 5: (X using Boomerang Cutter headed for a Beam Sword, followed by an arrow, then another screenshot of the beam sword coming to X.) Oh! How convient....

Down Special Move: Rolling Shield

X generates a protective barrier around him which protects him for enemy attacks. It also doubles as a powerful physical attack.

Screenshot 6: (Mario's fireball phases out when it hits X's shield.) It...It phased out!

Keep in mind that when attacking your opponent, or when the shield sustains too much damage, the shield dissapears and X must create another one.

Zero

Standard Special Move: Juuhazhan

Using this move, Zero can gather energy into his saber and deliver a powerful cut to his opponents.

Screenshot 7: (Zero gets into battle stance) Ready.....

Screenshot 8: (Zero sends Link flying using the move) JUUHAZHAN!!!

This attack can also destroy shields but leaves you open for attack. So it's best to use it when your opponent is caught off guard.

Up Special Move: Hoyroushou

This move lets Zero do a spinning ice cut. In the air it lets Zero go up high!

Screenshot 9: (Zero using the attack and freezing Sonic) You can even freeze your opponent!

Oh! One more thing. You're probably wondering how you switch between X and Zero. Well we decided to activate the switch by taunting. If you are using the Gamecube controller, then the Up taunt is what lets them switch. If you are however using the Wiimote. Then this will be the default taunt. Just to clear up some confusion.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Now for Final Smashes.

X and Zero: Final Smash.

Unlike Pokemon Trainer, X and Zero each have their own final smash to use.

Screenshot 1: (Zero using the saber to attack the Smash Ball) First you gotta get the Smash Ball!

You can switch between X and Zero while setting up for the final smash but you can only use one or the other. You can't use both.

X Final Smash: Ultimate Armor

Screenshot 2: (X in his X4-X6 Ultimate Armor) OOOOHHHH!!! SNAZZY!!!

With this Armor, all of X's capibilities have increased. His attack and defense are higher, his recovery is better and he won't be knocked back as much.

Screenshot 3: (X firing a fully charged shot hitting Lucas) X's charged shot is also upgraded!

X will only fire fully charged shots with this final smash. But some of X's other attacks have changed too. Normally X's dash attack would be the Speed Burner but with the Ulimate Armor X can now use the Nova Strike.

Screenshot 4: (X preparing the Nova Strike) Nova.....

Screenshot 5: (X uses the Nova Strike blasting Yoshi and Pikachu) STRIKE!!!!!

The Nova Strike's knockback will almost instantly guarantee a KO. Keep in mind that the final smash lasts for a limited time and if you switch to Zero during the Final Smash X loses the Ultimate Armor.

Zero Final Smash: Tenshouhaa.

Screenshot 6: (Zero punching the ground) Zero punches the ground.

Screenshot 7: (A huge beam appears where Zero punched) A giant beam appears!

This powerful attack creates a laser shot from space, it stays on the arena for a good amount of time so even if the attack doesn't initally hit you can still throw your opponents into the attack. Perhaps the other opponents can take advantage of this. Of course Zero is unaffected by his own attack so it's better to use someone less unfortunate.

Screenshot 8: (Zero throws Donkey Kong into the beam) Ohh! Right into the beam.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
i wish if i remembered where my moveset was in the thread (i think it's the best one, lolz)

binki4

Smash Apprentice
no x and zero are not gonna be in brawl the classic megaman will be in brawl and he appeared in nintendo system in the update of smash bros dojo the update 1 will be WARING CHALLENGER APPROCHING: MEGAMAN
and then update 2 megaman joins the brawl update 3 megaman special moves and update 4 megaman FINAL SMASH and that the smash bros DOJO update's

Xanderous

Smash Lord
no x and zero are not gonna be in brawl the classic megaman will be in brawl and he appeared in nintendo system in the update of smash bros dojo the update 1 will be WARING CHALLENGER APPROCHING: MEGAMAN
and then update 2 megaman joins the brawl update 3 megaman special moves and update 4 megaman FINAL SMASH and that the smash bros DOJO update's
What the **** did you just say?

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
No, X & Zero are not going to be in Brawl. The Classic Megaman will be in Brawl, because he appeared on a Nintendo system. The first update in the Smash Brothers Dojo will be: WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING: MEGA MAN. And in the second update, there will be the "Mega Man joins the Brawl" trailer. Update 3 will be his Special Moves and update 4 will be his Final Smash.

:psycho:

Stryks

Smash Hero
U FAIL AT ENGLISH...
anyway guys I have a project coming, yes another comic, bare with me, this may be big, its gonna be drawn comic, my drawing skills aint the best, but I may enter to some drawing classes, so the comic will only get better, and theres gonna be a lot of RMB action :p

Blue X

Smash Cadet
That X and Zero team moveset is awesome. Now that's definitely a team I'd play quite often and could see being widely used. I'm still just rooting for either Classic or X. I'd main either anyway, I made a vow to main Mega if he got in. :)

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
So, since Mega's anniversary is coming, I'd thought I should post this pic of all the Mega Mans and Capcom's "20 years of Mega Man" video here. If someone already posted them, then ignore them:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cobUjxcssb8

So anyway, I wonder what different taunts he could have.

Blue X

Smash Cadet
Oh awesome. Someone uploaded that video to youtube? Definitely adding that to my favorites right now. :)

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
They really REALLY need to make a Mega Man anime without stupid internet people...
Or digital aliens...
Classic, X, Zero, ZX, Trigger...
8 seasons, 8 more seasons, at least 4 seasons, at least 2 seasons, 2 seasons with a cliff-hanger...
Look at all that potential...
Argh...Capcom makes me angry sometimes...
Especially the Capcom of America division...

Junker

Smash Rookie
Hey, in that 20th Anniversary video, at 1:04, after it shows the Rockman X3 logo, that's actually wheel gator's stage from X2.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Megaman 20th Anniversary...

Thought this would fit well with the conversation...
Makes a great wallpaper...

EDIT: I still cant make any sense out of the order...

Stryks

Smash Hero
The order doesnt make sense, they put the new guy in middle, and the on that started it all at the sides, then u got zero which aint thatold at the end along with X... wtf?

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
I'm just asking out of curiosity, but will anyone completly give up on using Mega Man (a lot, not give up completly) if they don't get the incarnation they want? I personally won't use Mega Man much unless he comes in his classic form. X is alright, but I would rather play a Metroid game than that (plus he seems to be more assosiated with his games on the Playstation than the SNES) , and the other series' are just crappy in my opinion. Anyways, the classic form seems to be the icon of an iconic franchise. Classic Mega Man for brawl, with an awesome medley!

Stryks

Smash Hero
I really think will get classic, but if we get any other form, Ill still use him, even if its star phail, im that big of a megaman fan...

courte

Smash Lord
well unrelated i think he'll appear in his old school look only slightly modified... those boots scare me but thats not the reason i say modified

look at sonic, remember back in the genesis days when he was a completely short scrawny guy with a round torso?? sure they didn't change his shoes for this iteration and im positive he's gone through at least over 9000 pairs, but they infused a bit of his old with some of the new... the same could be said for snake though for the love of me i think he'd be a lot better if he were predominantly modeled after his mgs1 appearance... that vest is just so chuck norris and i like it before his face was so **** the 40-year-old soldier--except for in solid 3

Top Bottom