• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I doubt it, that's the day the starting roster will be revealed and we all know Megaman is an unlockable character. Megaman's day is just two days after that the 17th and that's when he's expected to be on the DOJO.

And welcome. It's always good to see more MM supporters in this thread.
Off Topic, sorry.

DUDES!!! (and girl? Hi peach) The Nintendo World Store in New York is awesome!!!!!
They have an Interactive Mario! You ask it questions....and it Talks back! Pretty well, too.

P.S.
-------Mega Man for Brawl
oh did you have fun?

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
How can people actually like Megaman.exe? I mean lets disrgard everything and just focus on Megaman.exe himself.

He is a kid with spiky hair wearing blue spandex, you see this look could be pulled off in some cases (Astro boy) but Capcom (Trying to give him a child friendly (And by child I mean mentally ******** child)) flopped the design and already killed off the main character to past Mega man fans before any data-robots-apocalypse could happen.
C-Megaman ((classic)) looked better? Boy with stupid looking helmet, tube arm and blue spandex is not much if at all better.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im so marking dec 17th on my calender today...

MEGAMAN 4 TEH BRWLZ!!

C-Megaman ((classic)) looked better? Boy with stupid looking helmet, tube arm and blue spandex is not much if at all better.
Ninja turtles
power rangers
motrocycle rats from mars
mach rider
ballon fighter
etc

back in the 80s every single character looked crappy, compare the pasts game character with todays... there u go...

RDK

Smash Hero
I just finished playing MMX5 (my favorite X game) on my Playstation emulator, and remembered how cool his X costume looked.

Still, it's either Classic or X. None of this BN or SF bullcrap.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Im hoping for Megaman.EXE and his FS could be like a program advance like that program advance from megman 6 for the gba redmoon it was something like that.
That would be total pwnage.
Watchit man...
Youre treading on thin ice...
We dont want our old arguments to spur up again...
Just...keep BN and SF posts to a minimum...
-looks away- Hey you!!! put down that pitchfork!!!

O great Princesspeach777 is here *Thread quality has just dropped by 70%*

1. The helmet wasn't stupid.
2. Tube arm? What you mean the thing that looked more like a futuristic super weapon that fired out charged shots of death.
3. By blue spandex do you mean metal alloy? Because he is a robot... not some stupid-*** "Data" crap.

So yes he does look better... a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, better.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
ok guys, so what have i missed in the past 3 or 4 pages of the thread (sorry i've been away so long)

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Have you guys played Mega Man Powered Up? It's a remake of Mega Man I, and you can play as all the Robot Masters. Very fun.
see below for my response

I love that game's game play but I hate the chibi look of all the characters.
QFT

2. Tube arm? What you mean the thing that looked more like a futuristic super weapon that fired out charged shots of death.
3. By blue spandex do you mean metal alloy? Because he is a robot... not some stupid-*** "Data" crap.

QFT lego. but theres no sense in arguing with E-Z cuz he just doesnt know what hes talking about.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
1. Helmet? Bad arguement.
2. Tube arm > random tiger arm
3. EVERY Megaman has worn blue spandex so far. MMC's spandex is just the prodominant part of his outfit. Also, I'd like to bring up that MMC's spandex is actual spandex. MMSF's spandex is virtual. Also, I'd like to take the time out to say: "Cool fo-hawk MMSF!" (:rolleyes:)

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Dear Lord...
Youve complained about us insulting BN and SF...
Now you...youre insulting classic...
Classic...really...
His helmet has never truly changed so how can you insult that???
His "tube arm" was a high-tech blaster that fired concentrated energy shots...
How can you insult that...
And classic=metal - MM.exe=spandex...
Please dont try to ruin yourself here...
Mega Man deserves all our support...

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
1. Helmet? Bad arguement.
2. Tube arm > random tiger arm
3. EVERY Megaman has worn blue spandex so far. MMC's spandex is just the prodominant part of his outfit. Also, I'd like to bring up that MMC's spandex is actual spandex. MMSF's spandex is virtual. Also, I'd like to take the time out to say: "Cool fo-hawk MMSF!" (:rolleyes:)
as soon as i saw Dyce posting, i thought it'd be win....

I stand firm with that belief. :chuckle:

Also, "tube-arm"????

Do. Not. ****ing. Disrespect. The. MEGABUSTER!!!!111!!!

[/rant]

EDIT _ @Ninjuku - For that last post

DASH 3 GET!! (props to anyone who gets this reference, lol)

binki4

Smash Apprentice
so on december 15 on corocoro magazine which last newcomer starter will it be i hope we all know that we are dying to see megaman in smash bros brawl on smash dojo and i want to see is classic and i know that the anniversary will be on the 17th and i am excited about it and i hope sakurai announce him and i want to get super smash bros brawl on feb 10th 08 that's when i getting it and the game will be radical extremely awesome and we are crossing are fingers to announce megaman for smash bros brawl so sakurai will trust us to see megaman

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Dear Lord...
Youve complained about us insulting BN and SF...
Now you...youre insulting classic...
Classic...really...
His helmet has never truly changed so how can you insult that???
His "tube arm" was a high-tech blaster that fired concentrated energy shots...
How can you insult that...
And classic=metal - MM.exe=spandex...
Please dont try to ruin yourself here...
Mega Man deserves all our support...
as soon as i saw Dyce posting, i thought it'd be win....

I stand firm with that belief. :chuckle:

Also, "tube-arm"????

Do. Not. ****ing. Disrespect. The. MEGABUSTER!!!!111!!!

[/rant]

EDIT _ @Ninjuku - For that last post

DASH 3 GET!! (props to anyone who gets this reference, lol)

Amen, brethren! Classic PWNS!!! :chuckle:

courte

Smash Lord

On a side note, I thank you...
If it werent for this incident, I probably wouldnt have found my Megaman 7 ROM...
Yay emulators...
i offer my support to the megaman for brawl movement

lol

i hope mega man is either confirmed by CoroCoro on the 15th or Sakurai on the 17th, cuz i cant take it anymore. The suspense is killing me!
i do hope he's in and i hope capcom announced their involvement with this game as well as square enix [[wouldn't that cream a few trousers??!]] but i hope new characters aren't announced -- i want everything about this game to hit me like a sack of fire, thrown off a 5 minute express stop bullet train from tokyo to pluto, our former ninth planet... yea THAT hard; the good and the bad(as if grey fox didn't...)

when i first got melee and heard about mewtwo i was stoked and then... well lets just say G&W ranked higher on my awesome meter, and unfortunately this has happened in more than one game, because i set my expectations to high based on said characers history... so im all for the big surprise

I AM IN NO WAY INSTULTING MEWTWO!!

Blue X

Smash Cadet
I hear ya.

Who all is up for a contest of Megaman battles after brawl comes out? :p
Let's see. Mega Man classic VS X. Bass VS Zero. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would be one of the most epic things EVER.

Also, did a little comparison a few years back about how X and Zero changed from X-X3.

Ah, the good old SNES days. Hm, unable to post images yet so I'll just post the link or ask someone to kindly quote/repost this if they want. ;)

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Hey look! I just made a spammy and screen-stretchy post to get attention!LOLROFLCOPTERZ
uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

ignoring the n00b,
i do hope he's in and i hope capcom announced their involvement with this game as well as square enix [[wouldn't that cream a few trousers??!]] but i hope new characters aren't announced -- i want everything about this game to hit me like a sack of fire, thrown off a 5 minute express stop bullet train from tokyo to pluto, our former ninth planet... yea THAT hard; the good and the bad(as if grey fox didn't...)

when i first got melee and heard about mewtwo i was stoked and then... well lets just say G&W ranked higher on my awesome meter, and unfortunately this has happened in more than one game, because i set my expectations to high based on said characers history... so im all for the big surprise

I AM IN NO WAY INSTULTING MEWTWO!!
Yay square ^_^.

but I want to know the entire roster by the 15th. I just want to know if megaman (along with some other ones) are in the game now.

Synth_Guru

Smash Rookie
I'm pro-megaman and I'm sure he'll be in brawl. I have a feeling the next character post on dojo will be on christmas (since christmas is on a tuesday) and it will be megaman!!!!!!!!!! I hope it's megaman anyways. ^_^

courte

Smash Lord
it won't happen... the confirmation i mean. but he'll be in

so enjoy the mystery:chuckle:

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
O great Princesspeach777 is here *Thread quality has just dropped by 70%*

HA HA HA jerk

Top Bottom