• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Tony_

Smash Ace
lol, but the MMBN series is more popular than the X series:
Mega Man 2 (1.51 million)
Mega Man Battle Network 4 (1.35 million)
Mega Man X (1.16 million)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games#Game_Boy_Advance

^ the 3 best selling MM games as of this year. Nice Engrish by the way.... you seem to be the one with problems, not the EXE. fans...
I do think it'll be Megaman EXE. who will be in brawl, after all, look at the updated looks everyone else has been getting :rolleyes:
Ever play Onimusha Buraiden? Ever notice that Zero is supieror to EXE in almost everyway? I HAD to use EXE. EXE is a ****ty character with a ****ty moveset that shouldn't be in ANY crossover fighting game.

Also, sales mean ****. X is still more iconic than EXE. EXE is for underage weeaboo ***gots who don't know **** about the Megaman series. GTFO.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'd like to send out a friendly warning to Mega to calm down, before mods get involved. Caps, along with that gratuitous use of colorful language can get you in trouble.

And I don't care if other people like the copy idea. It's a small world, other people will come across the same idea. Nice work.

Anyway, let's keep it cool.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Ever play Onimusha Buraiden? Ever notice that Zero is supieror to EXE in almost everyway? I HAD to use EXE. EXE is a ****ty character with a ****ty moveset that shouldn't be in ANY crossover fighting game.

Also, sales mean ****. X is still more iconic than EXE. EXE is for underage weeaboo ***gots who don't know **** about the Megaman series. GTFO.
QFT Tony

and just because one game outsold X1 doesnt mean it outsold the whole X series Alpha Noob

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey a first page is a group a activity... i always thought that BB would start it...

Anyways exe sucks but you cant deny the sales figures... you also cant deny that he sucks.

Xanderous

Smash Lord

You ****in' win this site. Let's be friends.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Hey a first page is a group a activity... i always thought that BB would start it...

Anyways exe sucks but you cant deny the sales figures... you also cant deny that he sucks.
Here here, I agree. All in favor of BB for first poster of the new Mega Man thread when he's confirmed say I, eye, or aye.

Aye!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion

Here here, I agree. All in favor of BB for first poster of the new Mega Man thread when he's confirmed say I, eye, or aye.

Aye!
Thanx guys, but i think we all have love for mega man here. so i agree lego we should make it a group thing.

Whoever starts the thread can take up like 2-3 posts. Then we can all submit our potential movesets and what not. Im all for that.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!! HOW DARE YO.... SON OF A *****!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?????? DID YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR STUPID GAME IS FOR GBA!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO ONE SAY'S ANYTHING??????? THIS FORUMS SUCKS! ALL OF YOU SUCKS! ENOUGH! I GET OUT OF HERE! THIS IS STUPID! HOW DESERVE ALL OF YOU TO CALL HIMSELFS MEGAMAN FANS HOW!!!!???
AGGGGGGGGG NINTENDEROS DE MIERDA SON UNOS HIJOS DE PUTA!!!!!!!!! VAYANSE A JUGAR SU MEGAMAN EXE DE MIERDA!!!!!!!!!! SON TODOS UNOS HIJOS DE PUTA!!!!! YO ME VOY DE ESTA MIERDA DE FORO!!!!!!!!!
AND KEEP DREAMING! OTAKUS!!!!! MEGAMAN EXE WILL NEVER BE SO POPULAR AS MEGAMAN X! EVEN IF YOU SPEAK ABOUT THE NUMBER OF SALES! JA! IN JAPAN YOU MAKE **** AND ALL THE PEOPLE BUY THAT! HIJOS DE PUTA! SPECIALLY YOU CABRON!
Take a chill pill ****** :rolleyes:

.....Wooooowwww....I'm rooting for Alpha. XD
Right on! >:D

holy crap MarioMegaMX just opened up a can of Whoop*** on Alpha Noob!
No he did'nt, he just threw a girly little hissy fit XD
And the BN series DID outsell the X series.... >_>

And now you know, Kyle suliven :)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thanx guys, but i think we all have love for mega man here. so i agree lego we should make it a group thing.

Whoever starts the thread can take up like 2-3 posts. Then we can all submit our potential movesets and what not. Im all for that.
Yhea... by the way got Mega man in my new sig, couldn't find those good pictures of classic Mega man so i just used X.

But the BN series could be repped by an AT (ProtoMan.exe?) and X could be repped by a boss (Maverick Zero FTW!).

Yaridovich

Smash Rookie
I totally support the idea of Megaman on SSBB, but there is a big problem in this idea.

First of all, Megaman is a Capcom character, and he already appears as a fighter on Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2. Why would Capcom make Megaman a SSBB competitor if he's already a competitor in another game?

Second, Konami has some affiliation with SSBB (since Solid Snake is on the game), but Capcom doesn't.

Third and the biggest problem: if Capcom's Megaman became a SSBB character, then why not Ryu? Ken? Akuma, Guy, Cody, Morrigan, Tessa, Chun-Li, M. Bison and a lot of other Capcom characters?

I certainly would love to see Megaman charging his buster like Samus does with her arm cannon and kick some butt on SSBB, but it certainly wouldn't be easy to make him a SSBB competitor.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Megaman has everything going for him and more to be in this game.

He's got the history, the popularity, the moveset potential, it's his 20th anniversary, he's well liked. I could go on and on.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
First of all, Megaman is a Capcom character, and he already appears as a fighter on Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2. Why would Capcom make Megaman a SSBB competitor if he's already a competitor in another game?
And? so what? Smash is totally different from that and Snake has been in one as well.

Second, Konami has some affiliation with SSBB (since Solid Snake is on the game), but Capcom doesn't.
But they will if MM gets in... (So what Snake got in SSBB because... Snake was in SSBB!?)

Third and the biggest problem: if Capcom's Megaman became a SSBB character, then why not Ryu? Ken? Akuma, Guy, Cody, Morrigan, Tessa, Chun-Li, M. Bison and a lot of other Capcom characters?
Because MM is Capcoms mascot and is much more iconic than all of them... its like saying if Mario can get in then why not goomba, Waluigi, Tingle and Mushroom.

I certainly would love to see Megaman charging his buster like Samus does with her arm cannon and kick some butt on SSBB, but it certainly wouldn't be easy to make him a SSBB competitor.
... Why not? Because he is humanoid? Because he is famous and popular to Non gamers and hard core gamers?

PLEASE tell me you have an ounce of intelligence in your brain because you may want MM in Brawl but these reasons you just gave are enough to brand you mentally ********.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I totally support the idea of Megaman on SSBB, but there is a big problem in this idea.

okay, I've said this too many times, so I'm just going to annoyingly post this in large font for emphasis:
APPEARING IN A COMPLETELY UNRELATED 2D FIGHTING GAME RELEASED WAY BACK IN 2001, FOR THE ARCADE AND THE DREAMCAST WILL NOT AFFECT GETTING INTO AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT 3D FIGHTING GAME FOR THE WII 6 YEARS LATER.

sides, snake appeared in a japan-only SSB clone in 2005. and link appeared in soul calibur 2.

how do you know if they dont?

1. they are not capcom's mascots.
2. didn't you just say being in a fighting game lowered thier chances?

yes it would. capcom & nintendo are on very good terms with eachother. especially since capcom stated themselves that they would focus on the wii when it comes to megaman.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
so what!! what does that have to do with him not getting in, look at Mewtwo he's been in another fighting game (pokemon stadium), the point is it doesn't matter

how would you know, they probably haven't announced it yet you n00b,

because Sakurai only wants 2 other 3rd party's in Brawl besides Snake, and it wouldn't make sense to throw everyone since he only wants to others, and plus megaman is the most popular character from Capcom and has had alot of game on the SNES which would make him perfect unlike Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Guy, or M.Bison

why not, he already has a humanoid shape, plus he has a ton of moves so it really wouldn't be difficult to come up with some moves at all

Stryks

Smash Hero
1.- I totally support the idea of Megaman on SSBB, but there is a big problem in this idea.

2.- First of all, Megaman is a Capcom character, and he already appears as a fighter on Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2. Why would Capcom make Megaman a SSBB competitor if he's already a competitor in another game?

3.- Second, Konami has some affiliation with SSBB (since Solid Snake is on the game), but Capcom doesn't.

4.- Third and the biggest problem: if Capcom's Megaman became a SSBB character, then why not Ryu? Ken? Akuma, Guy, Cody, Morrigan, Tessa, Chun-Li, M. Bison and a lot of other Capcom characters?

5.- I certainly would love to see Megaman charging his buster like Samus does with her arm cannon and kick some butt on SSBB, but it certainly wouldn't be easy to make him a SSBB competitor.

1.- Theres nothing stoping megaman into getting in brawl

2.- Snake was in a fighter release not so long ago called dream mix fighters, thts rite SNAKE, the 3rd party ALREADY IN brawl, so since megaman appeared in a fighter way back in 2001, Im GUESSING he can still get in... **** n00bs...

3.- der konami has represrtacion cuse snkae s in der
OBVIOUSLY, snake was shown cause it means 3rd party characters can be in brawl, seriously capcom is closer to nintendo thatn konami is, obviously since snake is in = konami representation, but just BECAUSE we havent seen megaman doesnt mean it wont get repped, u seriously believe sonic wont be in either? ZOMG he has no representation he wont get in!! GTFO...

4.- Umm... because megaman is.. .whats the word.. .THE MASCOT?! if sega is chosen, who the hell would they put in? SONIC, why ladies and gentleman? cause hes the MASCOT, namco? pacman, hudson? bomberman... and so on...

5.- Yeah cause making fox, and falcon was a real breeze rite? megaman has over 50 weapons and u cant THINK of a moveset? also since hes alreayd in a figter they can use some of the moves from there (again snake was in a fighter before SSBB and hes in)

this guy is 100% fail...

OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!! HOW DARE YO.... SON OF A *****!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?????? DID YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR STUPID GAME IS FOR GBA!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO ONE SAY'S ANYTHING??????? THIS FORUMS SUCKS! ALL OF YOU SUCKS! ENOUGH! I GET OUT OF HERE! THIS IS STUPID! HOW DESERVE ALL OF YOU TO CALL HIMSELFS MEGAMAN FANS HOW!!!!???
AGGGGGGGGG NINTENDEROS DE MIERDA SON UNOS HIJOS DE PUTA!!!!!!!!! VAYANSE A JUGAR SU MEGAMAN EXE DE MIERDA!!!!!!!!!! SON TODOS UNOS HIJOS DE PUTA!!!!! YO ME VOY DE ESTA MIERDA DE FORO!!!!!!!!!
AND KEEP DREAMING! OTAKUS!!!!! MEGAMAN EXE WILL NEVER BE SO POPULAR AS MEGAMAN X! EVEN IF YOU SPEAK ABOUT THE NUMBER OF SALES! JA! IN JAPAN YOU MAKE **** AND ALL THE PEOPLE BUY THAT! HIJOS DE PUTA! SPECIALLY YOU CABRON!
Neta wei asi ta la cosa, tas bien idiota pa decir lo menos, no VAN a poner megaman exe por k la serie se acabo, no tendira chiste, la cosa es k los juegos de megaman venden un chingo y son uno d los mas conocides, aparte k es el 3rd party mas kerido, depues d sonic, estara dificil que NO entre, y en japon es aun MAS popular...

neta wei calmate que viste a tu jefa hacer algo que no entiendes con un vato o k? fuera d cura calmate o t reporto por la neta io entendi todo y pondre dedo si sigues jodiendo...

pendejo...

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
*ahem* This guy needs to calm down.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Shutup.

We don't give a **** about Lyn so talk about Mega man of get oot.

About his Final smash what do you lot want it to be?

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
I say they just give him that Rockman on steroids attack from MvC, AT LEAST it's from a video game.

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
Question: are we expecting Megaman or Megaman X? I'd really be happy to see either, but I get the impression that they had slightly different abilities between the two of them, not to mention the appearance...

If it was X, at least I can picture a final smash, him getting all of the armor upgrades from the games at once, running around with massively enhanced defense, offense, and speed, all on top of spiffy white armor parts. Now that would be fun to watch XDDDD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Question: are we expecting Megaman or Megaman X? I'd really be happy to see either, but I get the impression that they had slightly different abilities between the two of them, not to mention the appearance...

If it was X, at least I can picture a final smash, him getting all of the armor upgrades from the games at once, running around with massively enhanced defense, offense, and speed, all on top of spiffy white armor parts. Now that would be fun to watch XDDDD
Only one of them is named Megaman...and that one is the one that should get in

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Megaman or X is fine by me.

Voulnett: I guess would be ok but I'd be a bit dissapointed.

EXE/Zero series Zero/Star Force Megaman/Vent/Alie/Grey/Ashe: GOD NO!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
@brawler
no it doesnt but psycho is right. imagine if the characters were different in .exe, would there be any similarities between that and mega man?

face it they just slapped mega man's name on it to sell copies, and thats why i hate it

Top Bottom