• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
And lets just consider all the different MM series (X, classic, BN etc...) were actually different game series... MM exe wouldn't even live up to Rayman let alone Classic Mega man.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Before I forget...

Megaman: Final Smash

Time Stopper

Time Stopper is Megaman's final smash. It allows Megaman to control time and space!

Screenshot 1: Megaman's eyes glowing and we see many clocks by him. *Is...Is he stopping time!?*

With time frozen your enemies have no choice to but to watch as you attack them.

Screenshot 2: Megaman going up to Mario with a Home Run Bat *Mario can't move until you attack him.*

Your opponent can move once attacked so it's best to use a strong attack or item to knock your opponent out of the arena.

Screenshot 3: Megaman using the Home Run Bat on Mario *This won't end well....*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Actually i would think it would be better if they stay frozen for say 10 seconds for you to rack up damage and once that 10 seconds is up everything returns to normal... except all the damage you done to them of course ; )

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
lol i would like Omega Zero to come out and slash everyone to pieces as Megaman's final smash

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lol i would like Omega Zero to come out and slash everyone to pieces as Megaman's final smash
Omega Zero...is that in the X series...

...Only if it was X, not Megaman...

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
yeah but Wily did mention Zero in megaman the power fighters (i think), so it wouldn't hurt to bring him in. though you can't deny that he was the most powerful character in the series(Wily said he was stronger than bass O_o) But idk, it's just my opinion lol.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
yeah but Wily did mention Zero in megaman the power fighters (i think), so it wouldn't hurt to bring him in. though you can't deny that he was the most powerful character in the series(Wily said he was stronger than bass O_o) But idk, it's just my opinion lol.
Zero killed Megaman though...so summoning him would be a bad idea...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Off topic:
I have a friend and his brother our friends and I call "DQ". Is that you Tom? Or Joe? lolz Just taking a guess.

On topic:
Wait... Zero KILLED Megaman!? I'm so confused with this character. I thought Zero was MM's ally, then I read that he IS MM, now you're saying that he killed him?

WTF is going on in this wacky world of Megaman!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
On topic:
Wait... Zero KILLED Megaman!? I'm so confused with this character. I thought Zero was MM's ally, then I read that he IS MM, now you're saying that he killed him?

WTF is going on in this wacky world of Megaman!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
no, he didn't. that was just something made up by bob and george.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Then who killed Megaman, I swear that was the real story...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea the cataclysm is made by BnG not Capcom.

And to clear things up with Zero... he was originally going to be the start of the (Now) X series but because his character design was so different from Mega man they decided to change the main character to X instead.

Now the history of X: Made by Wily (But not confirmed to have been) he was maverick before Sigma (The leader of the maverick hunters) punched the crystal in his fore head... the maverick **** passed out of him and into Sigma thus Zero became good and Sigma went maverick.

Did that clear things up?

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think the existence of Ran in the cataclysm movies in and of itself is enough to assume that it's nothing like Capcom is planning for the real series.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Ran does add an interesting dynamic to the overall universe. I mean...what else has Cossack done? He built the robots from Mega Man IV, Beat (according to the instruction booklet at least...), and.........that's it. Seriously, WTH?

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
COPY GRAB UPDATE!!!

With the Inclusion of Lucas I have now given him his Copy Grab.

Spark Chaser: Megaman will fire a thunderbolt. It will hit one opponent then if there are any other attackable stuff (Other opponents, capsules, crates, barrels) it will travel to the next closest item and attack. If not then it will continue to attack the original target multiple times.

courte

Smash Lord
i support only 2-3 characters

Megaman in his original form
with one unique difference, since his movelist has already been decided by capcom in mvc and mvc2
and a random effect attack such as will throw out a random power from anygame 1-9

Zero from megaman Zero
Some many weapons and techniques the possibilites are endless

Protoman.exe
nuff said

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
That's because he bleached his hair. He's really Rock, you just can't tell from the way he's dressed.
he bleached it gave it a pretty gay looking cow lick. i can see some resemblance with the NES 8-bit mm, but then again not really. i guarantee you mm wont be that small in brawl

im thinkin around Pit's height

There you go good sir Knight. http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Cataclysm/

Mega man 4 t3h Brawl.
1000 thank yous

Zero Series Zero fails

So does Protoman EXE

Classic Megaman FTW.
agreed Xerroo

Sinn

Smash Lord
I'm actually thinking he'll probably be a little shorter. Is Pit taller than Mario? I see Mega being kinda Mario height. Maybe Pit is just shorter than I thought...

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i would agree with if i thought they were gonna try to recreate the NES mm, bu the one from MvC looks more of a teen to me, and i think they'll use that version that is more updated

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hmm.....

Sorry if somebody mentioned this before, but wouldn't it be that much more awesome if Megaman had not only his opponents moves but there ablities as well? Like Samus's Morph Ball, Pit's Flight Ability, and so on.

And Lucas is so NOT Megaman!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...I still REALLY dislike Megaman copying his opponents in Brawl

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
...I still REALLY dislike Megaman copying his opponents in Brawl
But.....uh.....that's what makes him special. That's megaman's gig bro and it always will be.

Something tells me you're a Legend's Megaman fan like my brother. He just uses guns, guns, and more guns! No copying ablities whatsoever.

But there was once in MM Legends II that you got to use the Z-Saber, but that's a technicality.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But.....uh.....that's what makes him special. That's megaman's gig bro and it always will be.

Something tells me you're a Legend's Megaman fan like my brother. He just uses guns, guns, and more guns! No copying ablities whatsoever.

But there was once in MM Legends II that you got to use the Z-Saber, but that's a technicality.
Megaman absorbs Robot's data...

...He could have a MVC thing...he didn't steal any powers in that...

...Capcom didn't think that was so special

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How big is Pit compared to Mario...? Around Mario's height I guess

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Megaman absorbs Robot's data...

...He could have a MVC thing...he didn't steal any powers in that...

...Capcom didn't think that was so special
Human, Reploids, Robots, what does it matter? Once he defeats his enemies, he (not necesarily he since Dr. Light and Alie (X) makes all of his copied weapons into something) makes them into awesome weapons! Besides, I'm dying to see what Megaman's Giga Attack looks like in Brawl. Well, that is if X makes it.

That's because Capcom is stuck on stupid.:dizzy: ZX and Battle Network series r crap and they know it.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion

Pitis a little taller than mario. i just cant see Mega man looking right with his proportions the same as mario.

mario is fat and stalky while mm is not. i dont think it would look right.

to me this

looks better than this

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

Pitis a little taller than mario. i just cant see Mega man looking right with his proportions the same as mario.

mario is fat and stalky while mm is not. i dont think it would look right.

to me this

looks better than this
*nods and agrees* Blue Bomber is right about....uh....Blue Bomber's appearance in Brawl. Yup!

Top Bottom