• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>> The Official Meet and Greet Matchups! 16/16

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
If you check the Sheik boards,you will see That Sheik is countered by the IC.You can check the Diddy boards to find a weakness.Light just contacted me he will be ready Friday.

Kief

Smash Ace
what is this the zonda fansite? :psycho:

and i dont think extending the brackets would be a good idea cus im pretty sure somebody would have to get a bye, and thats just lame -_-

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
No because the people inside the extended brackets are 1000000 times more active than the ones already in the brackets. Doesn't my a bit of difference, unless you guys let someone with 1 post join. Other wise Extending for the win.

Kief

Smash Ace
but what im saying is that a tournament with 18 people cant exist without someone having a bye. that has nothing to do with how active people are. its simple tournament physics.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
**** you guys post a lot. Anyway I'll be gladly to win against the losers in this tourni, but Cherry can't decide. I still hate whoever forgot to banned Snake in this tourni.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Well almost all the matches have been done, so that is showing something.
We have a waiting list incase of DQs just like good tourney have.
Extending is never a problem.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Well almost all the matches have been done, so that is showing something.
We have a waiting list incase of DQs just like good tourney have.
Extending is never a problem.
it is becaause then i'd ahve to make more brackets and taht'd be a biotch lol. if you guys extend them i'm out :p I'll just watch :p but yeah

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I was thinking, and I thought to myself, "Self, I need to get the people from the tournament to add me to their Brawl lists because I already have added everyone here, it would be fun to have everyone to battle against, and it would be good practice for them to battle me!"

So in conclusion: Can everyone from the tournament add me to their Brawl list please!

(BTW, GO KIEF! ^o^ I bet as good as you are, you can make it to the finals! =D )

Kief

Smash Ace
it is becaause then i'd ahve to make more brackets and taht'd be a biotch lol. if you guys extend them i'm out :p I'll just watch :p but yeah
haha. well said.
(BTW, GO KIEF! ^o^ I bet as good as you are, you can make it to the finals! =D )
haha thanks. you have a lot more confidence in me than i do :chuckle:
idk man i can name at least 5 people here that'll beat me so the finals may be a stretch :urg:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What did I miss yesterday, guys?
Anyone finish their matches?

Edit: Kaz, you didn't hear? Goku's pretty good.
I heard is power level was over 9000, mann - s;lvfsdlf anyway.
Lol, alright. 4:30? That's in an hour on the east coast.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can't. D:
Will doesn't want to, and he's the one that makes the brackets.
Can't argue with that.

Good job, Mr. Hippo.
-updates-

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Hey Light you on?Thanks for the compliment Straked,I will be getting a GC controller soon and be UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Kief

Smash Ace
So my next match is against KIEF? I'm moving on again! :)
you know you can be a bit respectful and say good games or something instead of being like 'all brave hippo!' and 'im moving on again'. its called sportsmanship.

and if you're wondering about when we're gonna do our match, we can do it sometime tonight if you want. just not now cus i have a monster headache :urg:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well, Zook, you never talk to us. :mad:

Congrats man. Yup. :)
He's only had the game for a few days, and he's pretty good already.
But uhh, I don't know what else to say.

LightAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
Goku, we have to arrange when. Im on now.

So, first final destination, loser picks stage, first to reach 3, and i can swithc characters right? 3 stocks??

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm sorry, man. I should spend more time here. I forgot how much you all love me!
Quite.
It's the Pichu avatar, really.
Your personality is just stale, dude. ;)

Kief

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, man. I should spend more time here. I forgot how much you all love me!
so zook are you as good as im assuming you are. and by that i mean are you REALLY FREAKIN GOOD? cus like...3,500 posts is a lot and 2005 was a while ago so i imagin you're pretty experienced...you're not just taking advantage of all the newish people here are you? -_-

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
so zook are you as good as im assuming you are. and by that i mean are you REALLY FREAKIN GOOD? cus like...3,500 posts is a lot and 2005 was a while ago so i imagin you're pretty experienced...you're not just taking advantage of all the newish people here are you? -_-
I bought Brawl at around the same time everyone did here (I'm guessing), so I don't really have that big of an advatage.

I'm not that good, really. I'm a pretty mediocre player. I come to this site for the cool members more than Smash, lol.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The people in my fanclub would like to have a word with you. :mad:
I'm sorry if I upset their feelings, but who needs feelings when they have a friend like you?! :mad:

Page updated so I can say this post was on topic.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I bought Brawl at around the same time everyone did here (I'm guessing), so I don't really have that big of an advatage.

I'm not that good, really. I'm a pretty mediocre player. I come to this site for the cool members more than Smash, lol.
That's not true.
If you give someone a week to play, and they use Meta Knight, they'll be as good as the both of us.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Oh right, I forgot this was a Brawl tourney.
Yup.
So the only solution is to ban everything that's unfair!!11
But if this was a Melee tournament, you could expect to see everyone as Peach, Marth, Fox and Captain Falcon.

Kief

Smash Ace

ic ic. well if we both happen to win our next round then i'll get to see how good you are for myself ;) dont count on me though. im up against a chaingrabber :urg:
That's not true.
If you give someone a week to play, and they use Meta Knight, they'll be as good as the both of us.
this man speaks the truth. btw straked do you want us to wait until the first round ends to begin our second round matches or does it matter?

Cinos_Gohegdeh

Smash Apprentice
Yup.
So the only solution is to ban everything that's unfair!!11
But if this was a Melee tournament, you could expect to see everyone as Peach, Marth, Fox and Captain Falcon.
umm... you mean Fox, Marth, Shiek, and Falco.
They are the highest tier characters in melee... especially Fox and Marth.

Top Bottom