• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>> The Official Meet and Greet Matchups! 16/16

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
UPDATE: Here are both brackets, hopefully put together to make it look to you as I see it on my computer.

Here goes:

That suprisingly worked rather well :\

Three cheers for will.​

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
The first match I won with ROB.It was against DDD.I had 2 stocks and avoided his kill moves.I was lucky that he died on his last stock because he pressed B> instead of BUp.

The second was GW versus Snake,and well,Mr Gw got Out camped,Outranged,and Out killed

The third was ROB against snake.Zonda won with 2 stocks,(cause unfortunately snake is hard to kill cause hes Fat)It was intense,Lasers and grenades everywhere.

The 4th match was Falco against DDD.who was the better CGer?although the better player is Zonda.He won with DDDcide.

Kief

Smash Ace
eh wot?! i didnt think i would be at the top of the bracket...now i might have to face slasherx :urg:
is her name 'zero' or 'night' in game? if she is who i think she is then i wont be beating her :dizzy:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
2-3.... it was 1-3 o-O good games your wolf is the scariest thing ive seen happen to my falco and marth.
Lawl! Hey Dekillsage, you up for some friendlies? I want to see how you use falco :) I'll use him too, but i Just want to see how good ya are :)

EDIT: Oh! also if Dekillsage and Zonda wanted to, they can do their tourni matches now :p

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
Lawl! Hey Dekillsage, you up for some friendlies? I want to see how you use falco :) I'll use him too, but i Just want to see how good ya are :)

EDIT: Oh! also if Dekillsage and Zonda wanted to, they can do their tourni matches now :p
Friendlys would be awesome but i cant play right now * insert sad face here* Some1 is using the tv and internet connection. I also wana get some extra practice b4 my next round. :chuckle:

Slasherx

Smash Ace
eh wot?! i didnt think i would be at the top of the bracket...now i might have to face slasherx :urg:
is her name 'zero' or 'night' in game? if she is who i think she is then i wont be beating her :dizzy:
Don't worry if I lose badly I'll get Zero to play for me!

Cinos:Ever play Gamingblack? He's like a 2nd Zonda with totally different skills, and he's tough.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
I finally become a PT master.Now need to master Falco.If some of you thought I had a Beast PT,Wait till you fight him now.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I dunno why everyone LOVES FInal Destination, Battlefield is my favorite stage. I have good combo potential as Olimar on it, and can mindgame the crap outta people with DeDeDe.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
I dunno why everyone LOVES FInal Destination, Battlefield is my favorite stage. I have good combo potential as Olimar on it, and can mindgame the crap outta people with DeDeDe.
I hate both of those stage!!!
Mostly FD through, because people can camp.
I used to like Battlefield but now I have a broken controller that doesn't let me side steps, so I have to push down insane to go through a platform >__>
Smashville is where I shine!

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I hate both of those stage!!!
Mostly FD through, because people can camp.
I used to like Battlefield but now I have a broken controller that doesn't let me side steps, so I have to push down insane to go through a platform >__>
Smashville is where I shine!
Smashville is my 3D stage. That, and any stage with a wall. ;) So your actually a girl Slasher? Who knew. AAAAANYWAY, if I ever play someone who uses Link in a RL tournament, I will hit them. I HATE Link, I cant say this enough. Is he hard to fight? Heck no, hes low tier and his projectiles are about as useful as a broken window when up against DeDeDe or Olimar. I just.....Hate him.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Smashville is my 3D stage. That, and any stage with a wall. ;) So your actually a girl Slasher? Who knew. AAAAANYWAY, if I ever play someone who uses Link in a RL tournament, I will hit them. I HATE Link, I cant say this enough. Is he hard to fight? Heck no, hes low tier and his projectiles are about as useful as a broken window when up against DeDeDe or Olimar. I just.....Hate him.
Yeah, so if you lose to me then is pretty embarrasing!!!
I use Link! Omg, if I play you I know who to use!!!

Kief

Smash Ace
hey slasherx are you even allowed to have your brother play for you in this tournament?

and whoa whoa whats with all the link hated hippo? he doesnt even have a chaingrab(like ddd), and he's low tier. i dont even beat you that much as him lol. so whats to hate?

Top Bottom