• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Fonz

Smash Ace
heynivek said:
I actually live less than a block from that cyber conxion place in Rockville, so I'd love to play if you guys are around the area.
I live about 5 minutes from ccx, were you at the last tournament? I should be free to play sometime this week after 5pm if you're interested.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
is there anyone that lives around pikesville? or B-more city

I'll smash with anybody even If I get my butt kicked game crazy isnt enough

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
gangsta this one kid nurok lives in pikesville and there are a few in bmore, but nurok is in isreal right now being a jew with his fellow jews i think

Vist

Smash Champion
i think i might just try to host a fest here in towson sometime this week. anyone interested hit me up on aim or something

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Big C: Smash with me, and JohnyDahHands, I live in dundalk and go to Dundalk High, class of 07.

Hit me up on AIM NightmareKoRnKid or PM me. You and I may know each other, but let's assume we don't and just for fun, have a couple dollar MM. What do yah say?

Edit: VISSSTTTTTT invite my girl friend and me! >.<

hova

Smash Champion
****, nightmare finally has someone to smash with

chin: most definitely going to FC

i live bout 15mins from pikesville; in the scary land they call randallstown

and uummmmm..... anyone up for smash this sunday??? anyone wanna hit up CCX???
let a ***** know

chinesahh

Smash Lord
hova, i think me/you/jon/alex are gunna drive up

hova just go to vists/sams fest on sunday

bigc: LOL there is a midwest big c so i got confused

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
These dundalk smashers need to get in touch with me. I'll money match you guys just to encourage you to play me, it'll basically be free money because I play so much warcrafy I don't even get to play smash that much >.>

Big C/Unknowninferno- Wanna play some smash this week! Contact me ASAP >.<

Hova: yeah man, go to Vist's thing! See how bad I got since i started playing WoW!

cmart

Smash Lord
Hey anyone want to smash this weekend if Vist isnt doin a fest....

Im in need of smash badly

Vist

Smash Champion
ive been having a hard time trying to reach Sam since im stuck at my grandparents house. I'm still aiming to have a fest soon but if not whoever is interested should come up here (towson area) to smash.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
cmart/hova/nightmare/ANYONE! : I'm willing to smash this weekend so long as the location is less than an hour away from my house.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Wow, Aero, smash with me!

Actually, know what? Mini fest saturday!

>.> I'll arrange it with my rents later!

Any one interested in coming, get here! PM or AIM me for adress!

Why don't dundalk people have AIM? DUNDALK PEOPLE PM ME OR AIM ME FOR MY ADRESS YOU'RE INVITED TO SMASH SATURDAY!
All the usuals are invited to come, I know it's alst minutes but oh well.

Hova?
Chin?
Plairnkk?
Kasier?
Bmore?
ANyone?

If you come bring a few bucks so we can order pizza!

I'll start a thread, lol
Changed my mind, too lazy, just IM me or post here, or whatever

cmart

Smash Lord
Nightmare, Ill see, I just want to smash this weekend I dont ****in care where. I just need a ride to whatever is happening at whomevers.

Vists\Nightmares\whatevers

Chin\Hova, whatever you guys are doin smashwise, would you mind dragging me along... Ive got some change to chip in on gas.

hova

Smash Champion
can we just go to rockville sunday. for some reason i am completely fascinated with that place, however, they do charge money. but i have recently been introduced to sushi and would like to try other kinds. and they do got mad space

uuummmm, **** too tired to think.

would someone please just PM me and tell me what to do cuz i'm confused

Aero

Smash Journeyman
I'd prefer CCX too because it's closer to my place plus my mom would be more comfortable about my safety if I was in a public place. Whatever, though.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I have PMed Hova with a reason to come to my place saturday! If you guys don't wanna come to my place because it's a private place or whatever, well I'm 17 so i'm not very threatening, and I guess if you need to you can contact me and have my parents speak with yours, lol. (410 284 0069) Pm me for my adress, or IM me on AIM, or call me, lol.

I'm just sayin' like... My place is free, it's got some space, we shouldn't be crowded, and my fests are usually alright. I'll get my basement set up in a space saving way, we have an addition to the house we cna officially use, and there should be plenty of room.

C'mon it'll be fun!

Also very close to Vist, Big C (he could actually walk >.> it'd take like 30-45 minutes but i've walked to around his area before) , C mart, and probably the other dundalk guy!

And you losers can get your *** kicked by a girl in smash, because "Rararachael" my girl friend SHOULD be there... (you'll win >.>... but she DID manage to best my unstopable mewtwo!)

cmart

Smash Lord
Hova wants to go to ccx then thats where my vote goes. I havent hung out with Hova in ages.

Oh and Sushi>missionary sex

hova

Smash Champion
oh snap,

cmart and aero are willing to go to CCX (i think it's like 15bux tho)

**** i can get there by like 2 tomorrow, anyone else down for some CCX action??

Aero

Smash Journeyman
hova: I'll be there at 2 tommorow, then. Bring cubes, since I don't have one on me. Also you might want to ask Fonz to come; he apparently lives like 5 minutes away from the place.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
i've never been to CCX but i'm free tomorrow and i'm itchin for some smash. cmart you live right on the way to rockville for me, i can pick you up if you want. are we all heading there at 2 then?

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Ok, cool, if everyone goes to CCX then no one should come here, because I'm gunna be lazy and fat and not do anything.

Plus my mom us *****ing at me soooooooooo It's probably best to be conceled any way.

FEST AT MY HOUSE, CANCELED!

hova

Smash Champion
nightmare- stop being a lazy punk and come out to CCX

everyone else- yayyuuhhzzz, i'll get there as early as possible to get the most of my all day pass (probably around 2)

yaaayyyyuuhhhzzz

Nurok

Smash Lord
Alright. when i come back fro israel(wheere i am right now) i expect to be smashing with al of TA.
and yes. i will be driving up to TA(i dunno about VA yet.. my rents are saying im too young and stuff):D
NUROK RULES!!!

cmart

Smash Lord
Jceasor, yeah thats way cool. Do you need directions or do you remember where I live.
I can handle 15 fine, though that means no gas money for my ride. :(

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't remember exactly which house it is, i'll give you a call tomorrow assuming you phone # is the same as last year. You wanna head over a little earlier, like 12?

hova

Smash Champion
kno what nightmare, i do believe that i am behind on ur sidekick wages (that's right i pay nightmare to be my sidekick)

i looked over the numbers and i do believe that i owe u 15 bux in back pay

come down to ccx and we'll straighten everything out there

everyone bring a cube cuz they have like only one or something stupid

BRING A FRICKIN CUBE, don't need tvs they have those, BUT BRING A CUBE MOS DEF

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
lol nice try...

I had fun at my grandma's house... I played Halo LOL

Don't throw things at me...

Also

Rachael is amazing at smash.

Nurok is HORRIBLE.