• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Maryland is amazing, a good portion of TA is MD, WE got team Ben, we got Washington inside of us, and we're basically going to take over delaware , because it doesn't REALLY exists with out us!

too good.

Some one set up a smash fest within 45 minutes of the area baltimore MD 21222. I'll bring TVs and Cubes, but I cannot host anything anytime soon.

I'll also bring hookers. =)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
omg Nightmare I want to hold a fest on the 19th (that's Saturday right?) of August. I would say the 5th, but that's the Otakon weekend. I'm making a thread soon to see if anyone's interested in attending.

And if someone wants to Smash next Saturday after 4:00 PM that would be awesome but not likely to happen because no one wants to Smash that late in the day.

just keith

Smash Rookie
hey hey: otakon weekend?!

i've never gone to otakon, so this year is going to be the first on i attend. is there gonna be any smashing going on there? like otakon run tourneys or something? i'd be down for meeting up with any of you folks on smashboards over in otakon.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Anyone in the dc area want to smash today/tonight? I have the day off, so if anyone is interested I can drive if you PM me soonish.

Jasona

Smash Ace
I was thinking about throwing a smashfest for the bmore and harford county people. Before i work out the specifics, I'd like to know how many of the people in those areas would be interested in traveling up my way for a smashfest?

hova

Smash Champion
tourney this saturday in Nova, tourney next saturday in rockville, md

and there's RAWR all around son, rawr all around

edit: links are on the first page of this thread

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I need to play more melee.

Maybe @ Rockville.

Maybe @ Anything else thrown before new year of school.

lol I gotta play before brawl come out, at least a little.

Added: What's with people who just joined the site, and have like a billlllion posts?

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Dude... Where the **** is rockville...

In lesser news, AUGUST 6th, at aproximately 8pm i rediscovored the glory of Pokemon stadium ONE on the n64, and will soon be accepting MMs. I will not allow people to use their own teams, but will instead request that we all use "rental" pokemon from within the game to make it slightly more fair. Also, I have realized that the pokemon mini game sushi go round is amazing and lickitung is adorable.

Thank you.

mariox2098

Smash Rookie
Im new here so hey everybody. I live in Burtonsville, md but am sometimes in randallstown, md. Never been to a tournament or smashfest, so if anyone has one close id like to know.

hova

Smash Champion
Im new here so hey everybody. I live in Burtonsville, md but am sometimes in randallstown, md. Never been to a tournament or smashfest, so if anyone has one close id like to know.
did this cat just say what i think he said???

sometimes in randallstown????

wtf?? i shall school u in the ways of hovaness

haha, hovaness hova-ness!!!!! littleboy :laugh:

bchan

Smash Rookie
alright im new to smashboards and what not this is my first time realy doign to fourm thing but im not new to beatin *** and takin names i havent really met any good smash players on the real so i thought i lookbyoned my county and try somthing like the state so i challenge any one in the state to a match if you belive you are the best in md let me know cause i want to fight the best to c were my skills are and to c if im not just being cocky so hit me up so we can fight it out

i go to ccbc and live in woodlawn md

Top Bottom