• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

hova

Smash Champion
wow, so much fresh meat as of late

attention all new people:

report to the tourney in rockville, md going down this saturday (aug 12)

the link is on the first page of this thread, just click it and get some directions and show up; that's all you have to do

show up and ask for hova, i will play u as much as you like

this means you: mariox guy, keith guy, and bchan guy, and whoever else

bchan

Smash Rookie
hova you live in randlstown we can do this i might not make it to the torny to much late notice for me ill try and get there but i ilve down the street from reandlstown we can do this

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
word, i'm new to this. i can't deny that fact and i'm excited about the rockville kablam going down tomorrow, even though i completely suck. anywho, Hova, i was wondering if i could have your babies? <.< >.>

chinesahh

Smash Lord
yo bchan when you play hova i think ill come

money match me to see if you are really good

2/3 set, tournament rules,

im like 6th best in md son. if you can beat me you are good.

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
word... i really liked this Kablam thing that went down today. I learned lots of new and interesting things. First off, Hova is just immaculate in everyway and loves little boy!!! He also likes sushi. CMart, CMart's fresh. When i first saw him, I thought it was Jon Davis SOO for now on CMart is Jon Davis. And then there's Edun. Edun is just Edun and is frigging hillarious. O NO!! AZEN.... I almost forgot about Azen. So there's this guy Azen that's the almighty force of SMASH!!! dun dun dun .... anywho... what about that nerdy kid Nightmare?? I just found out he has a HUGE obsession that contains Pichu. well, those are my findings of my very first Smash Kablam and i had a blast!! people were nice there =) i plan WELL i actually know i'm going to the Ellicot City one and if Azen is there, i'm gonna play him but surely lose.

CMart is my hero????

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion

You're weird...

WTF @ EVERYONE

I ****ing step out for ONE summer, and EVERYONE gets a MILLION times better...Team Arlington needs to SLOW DOWN! Give yourselves a break at getting better >.> You're what I call "too good' and it means just that, TOO **** GOOD!

Rofl, seriously everyone I ever played before, got better, by a lot. EVEN EDUN!!! WTF!? =P

Alrighty, Nightmare's into this smash ****, again =)

Pichu is going to be my counter pick for fox and falco from now on... yeah, I'm actually serious.

cmart

Smash Lord
word... i really liked this Kablam thing that went down today. I learned lots of new and interesting things. First off, Hova is just immaculate in everyway and loves little boy!!! He also likes sushi. CMart, CMart's fresh. When i first saw him, I thought it was Jon Davis SOO for now on CMart is Jon Davis. And then there's Edun. Edun is just Edun and is frigging hillarious. O NO!! AZEN.... I almost forgot about Azen. So there's this guy Azen that's the almighty force of SMASH!!! dun dun dun .... anywho... what about that nerdy kid Nightmare?? I just found out he has a HUGE obsession that contains Pichu. well, those are my findings of my very first Smash Kablam and i had a blast!! people were nice there =) i plan WELL i actually know i'm going to the Ellicot City one and if Azen is there, i'm gonna play him but surely lose.

CMart is my hero????

Oh ****s RaRaRachael is even cooler than I thought. Youre a nice girl, you need to get nightmare off wow.
This is so wierd... I have....
a fan
wtf is up with that

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
<.<
If you say weird things, she won't come any more, and she'll rant about how much she hates men to me for the next few hours, after she's made her desicion.
>.>

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
yeah ChaosKnight, i heard your name called and i thought WAIITTT i know that guy and HIS videos but i didnt wanna seem like a stalker so i didnt look for you. It's well known now, Nightmare simply hates me and it's true that I dont like men much >.> you kinda make me seem like a bad person Nightmare -.-

Wuss

Smash Champion
bring it chozen.
I sort of live in maryland...
DC sorta counts, but I can walk for like 5 minutes and be in maryland so...
oh well...
im just not cool...
(sniff :(:(:(:(:()

chinesahh

Smash Lord
done

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

bchan

Smash Rookie
knightmare dont for ge+t what we talked about reuse ur condoms boy hova u owe me a match voodo daddy is cool thouse are the only people were the coolist dose any body remember a guy with a thunder cats shirt on dat **** was me RAWR! BEATIN *** TAKIN NAMES

FOB

Smash Ace
quick note: For the upcoming tourneys and fests, you put the same link for RanmaAppleTree's fest for ChozenOne's Biweekly's.

cmart

Smash Lord
Wow I just reread the first post, and I have to say Chin has done a great job getting this organized and current. Even put in jazzy colors and all.

hova

Smash Champion
that's y he's my asian *****

*pound*

bchan- tourney in ellicott city this saturday, u should go. best chance for a match cuz i'm mad busy for some strange reason

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks for adding my fest to the first post, chin. Can you edit it for just the 20th, though? It seems like everyone who would have made the trip to my fest, will go to Ellicott (I am too now, hopefully).

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
For this up coming Smash Kablam, I'm hoping that more girls are gonna be there. It's cool hanging with the guys but I don't wanna be hanging around Testosterone fellows all day. I'm actually planning to play this time and it would be cool to see some chicks there. The videogame kablam isnt just meant for guys, it's meant for chicks too so girls, please come =)

hova

Smash Champion
i'm sry rachel, i highly doubt any other females will be there

but maybe just maybe, u never know, but yeah i doubt it

who's ur main anyway????

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Rofl she plays Shiek >.<

And she ****ing gets off the nice improvised combos

on me, often.....

lol she'll be better than me, if i can get her using WD effectively

bchan

Smash Rookie
i would come to the torny but i got a muisc video to record this week for these rapers me and my boys are producers so ill one day get you when you free and ill fight korn kid again

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
For this up coming Smash Kablam, I'm hoping that more girls are gonna be there. It's cool hanging with the guys but I don't wanna be hanging around Testosterone fellows all day. I'm actually planning to play this time and it would be cool to see some chicks there. The videogame kablam isnt just meant for guys, it's meant for chicks too so girls, please come =)
Sometimes there are a few locals (girls) that come around to it.

I was planning on forcing my sister to be my doubles partner, when I'm at home, maybe...

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
i would come to the torny but i got a muisc video to record this week for these rapers me and my boys are producers so ill one day get you when you free and ill fight korn kid again
KoRn Loves rap! T-T why must we fight? Why can't we just...

**** that, let's fight!!! As long as there is no talk of ANY Birth control re-using... Eww, what if some one re used the pill by eating some one's ****?

EWWW man... B chan you really never should have said that, you're giving Nightmare nightmares!!! >.<

*pound* -____-'

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
OMFG DOUBLE POST!

I'VE BEEN AROUND A YEAR!!! >.< And I'm still this bad!?

**** it Hova better take me on as his disciple!

I shall train, I promise you MASTA! -bows-

Top Bottom