• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
BALTIMORE'S FINEST HAS NEW MEMBERS!

DOSV, Jmlz and Nikk are TA/ Baltimore's Finest! As is Rararachael!

They're smashers in Baltimore city/county, add them/change their alliance

ALso please *pound* @ the fest vist and I are hoping to throw in Nod3 sometime soon!

I miss Korean Pound... Kirbstir and I get along, why can't we chin!? WHY CAN'T WE GET OVER THE KOREAN/JAPANESE HATE!? you rice farming son of a *****... =P

ADDED AND OF SLIGHT IMPORTANCE!

I talked to Vist and we think a fest this week (yeah during the week is sorta weird but oh well) would be a fun thing, and we're probably going to have it @ Nod3

Nod3 is sorta smack in the middle of a lot of good MD smashers, and since they had a free tourney for us, we should pay them bac by using their excelent facilities, to play melee!!

Since thhose who went to Nod3 have their free 30 day console pass, thing, basically we're just using what we got!

BUT nothing is totaly confirmed, if nothing else (as in no one can go or Nod3 won't let us) I'll just smash with vist on Wensday or thursday of this week (The 22nd or 23rd) but I would really like if some people would come to this before/after work, or what not, and play some melee with me! >.<

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER THURSDAY the 23rd OR WEDNSDAY the 22nd WOULD BE BETTER FOR YOU GUYS, AND WHAT TIMES WOULD BE GOOD!

I'll make a thread in regionals. =)

Bones0

Smash Legend
OMG! So many Maryland smashers...I cant wait til I can drive so I can actually go to smash tournies but everyone will be playing Brawl!!! X_X

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
In the vid, "TA For Fun," what is G-Reg's song?? It's freesh and now I muust download it!!! Also, freesh **** pointing, G-Reg!!!!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
hey pretty ladies
Around the world

Got a weird thing to show you so tell all the boys and girls
tell your brother, your sister, and your momma too
it's about to go down and we know just what to do

Wave your hands in the air like you don't care
Glide by the people as they stop to point and stare

Do you dance, do you dance, do your dance quick momma,
come on baby tell me what's the word? Now Word Up
Up Up
Everybody say when you hear the call
you got to get it under way Word up
Up up
it’s the code word
No matter where you say it
You know that you’ll be heard

chinesahh

Smash Lord
gregs part is

heavy by collective soul

man i have an amazing taste in music (obvious tho, cuz everyone in TA does)

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
If there ever is a TA vid, I wanna be in it sand bagging hits.. and by sandbagging hits I mean actually trying to win, but it looking like me sandbagging hits...

>.>

Why am I awake?

Jasona

Smash Ace
what are the names of all of the md people who main as samus?
mine sucks and I'm hoping to keep an eye out, at tournaments, for some of those people and watch a live demonstration of samus doing well

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Vist isn't gay

Vist is bad.

AND NO VA *****ES MD FTW MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA =P

But yeah, Chin won't add non Md, because there ALREADY is an MD/Va Player finder =P ALso we enjoy to trask talk the Va player behind their back.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Vist isn't gay

Vist is bad.

AND NO VA *****ES MD FTW MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA =P

But yeah, Chin won't add non Md, because there ALREADY is an MD/Va Player finder =P ALso we enjoy to trask talk the Va player behind their back.
More like BBbbaaaadddd.

:< I'm so far north of Va, I derserve to be in MD ;D.

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
Hi, yea... i posted a while ago to be added to the list, but i wanst. i am splode, as my sig says, and i wish to be added to the list plz. ty ^.^

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
Btw nightmare, u like my link? ._. you think i got a chance to go pro?, and everyone i have fought in ccx, plz comment on how my link was, as well as my gannon, PM or post, i dun care :D
ty :D

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
this get together was very fun today thanks for all the people who dealt with my suckiness. it was very much appreciated. I missed CMart and Kirbs though =( however, Doll is too freesh. It's safe to say that I'll be at CCX and I'll play more Melee =P

Doll

Smash Journeyman
this get together was very fun today thanks for all the people who dealt with my suckiness. it was very much appreciated. I missed CMart and Kirbs though =( however, Doll is too freesh. It's safe to say that I'll be at CCX and I'll play more Melee =P
~<3 :D

Eh? The board won't let me post unless i have atleast 10 characters :[. Bully.

Top Bottom