• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Vist

Smash Champion
k, i chill with seek. i know you've played with him before so maybe a get together is in order.

but thanks, i'll check in and we'll definately talk some more about tourneys. thanks. and i know he was only kidding. :]
Hey K20AFoozbal, have we played before? I played with seek/micro's group a couple times in pasdena and with JustKeith/ch=/sank's group nearby in glen burnie. I might already know you, but either way i'd be up for smash with you whenever (although im mostly in College Park during the week).

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
Hey K20AFoozbal, have we played before? I played with seek/micro's group a couple times in pasdena and with JustKeith/ch=/sank's group nearby in glen burnie. I might already know you, but either way i'd be up for smash with you whenever (although im mostly in College Park during the week).
i just started playing seriously with seek and micro about 2 months ago... so probably not but we'll definately get together cuz i'm always game... umm... for a game... lol.

my cell # is 443 996 8529. call me up sometime. any of you guys, doesn't matter who i just love to play. :) i'm free friday nights, saturday nights... and most other nights... lol. so we'll definately smash sometime.

what about this saturday? y'all goin to that tourney in fairfax or whatever?? i'm actualy thinking about goin if any of you wanna sign up and need a ride. let me know. peace.

cmart

Smash Lord
i just started playing seriously with seek and micro about 2 months ago... so probably not but we'll definately get together cuz i'm always game... umm... for a game... lol.

my cell # is 443 996 8529. call me up sometime. any of you guys, doesn't matter who i just love to play. :) i'm free friday nights, saturday nights... and most other nights... lol. so we'll definately smash sometime.

what about this saturday? y'all goin to that tourney in fairfax or whatever?? i'm actualy thinking about goin if any of you wanna sign up and need a ride. let me know. peace.
You talkin about Chu's? I normally wouldn't be so forward, but if you are indeed offering a ride, I could chip in money for your gas. How close are you to baltimore? I'm always up for smash but my schedule is crowded by school work right now...

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
nah, cuz micro won't go... nurok you're very welcome to come. gimme a call or hit me up on here. whatever works dude. i'd be glad to take you. :)

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
lol, Take C mart instead, he DID ask first.

Nurok- I'm just giving you a hard time, I love you ina s triahgt and non threatening way, but it is true, he did ask first.

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
lol, Take C mart instead, he DID ask first.

woops didn't even see that. i need a faster computer that doesn't lag when opening screens... lol

but yea, whoever wants to go more lol. nah jk jk. umm... yea, Cmart is definately on the list first. and if cmart can't go then nurok is in.

either way, either one of you, call my cell # on the last page.

cmart, talk to nightmare about riding with him down to my house saturday morning. he lives in the city so he'd be able to pick you up and bring you down my way. aight?

call me fools. \M/

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I live outside the city, but yeah, C mart get in contact with me!

I wanna get you out there, and get some C mart encouragment.

Honestly, I really apreciate when you tell me how stupid a lot of my moves are, and how you encourage me to think, and play inteligently.

In short:
I want C mart coaching.

RARARACHAEL: NO YOU R T#H G00DZORS!

srsly baby doll, you're getting better, C mart's should be NICE for you to learn from.

Nurok

Smash Lord
i wouldnt be able to go anyway.
i got stuff to do on saturday.
i want to go to ranmas fest though.
:)
-edun

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
the fest? the one in october right... richmond... that's hella far away... but i think we'll go if i get enough gas money lol.

and rachael you're fine, no worries. it appears that we'll be ok for saturday. just making sure cmart gets in touch soon to finalize all the stuff with him. i'm anxious to game with y'all. :)

i'm out for now, remember the celly and that we'll be at my house 8 30 on saturday. talk to myself or nightmare if you wanna go. we'll make room (no worries rach. :] )

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
thankyou very much K2O. this is very nice of you =) i hope doll, kirbs, and cmart end up going and that kid nightmare =P

(K2O, i can pay you gas money if you want meh to!!!!)

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
man, i wish i had a ride for this, so many good people are going. Me, fob and aeroshadow are gonna all miss it.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time we play i ban Battle feild, remind me of that ****.

FOB

Smash Ace
man, i wish i had a ride for this, so many good people are going. Me, fob and aeroshadow are gonna all miss it.

.... I never said we couldn't go.. I just said it wasn't likely.... and as a matter a a fact.... Its turns out we are GOING!!! YAYAHUZZZ!!!!

Were taking the metro so bring some extra cash... Actually the thing is only 5 bucks... no nvm

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
.... I never said we couldn't go.. I just said it wasn't likely.... and as a matter a a fact.... Its turns out we are GOING!!! YAYAHUZZZ!!!!

Were taking the metro so bring some extra cash... Actually the thing is only 5 bucks... no nvm
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sorry for assumeing that we couldn't go Fob, its just that for like 2 weeks we didn't have a ride, and there was only two days left.

FOB

Smash Ace
Yeah my brother's friend know his way around the metro station... It should be like 4 bucks for a ride on the metro I think.. One there and one back.. Well... In New York they were 2 bucks a piece... not sure about the Washington one though...

Bring extra cash just incase... 20 should be enough ... We're taking the metro and then walking

cmart

Smash Lord
So I get in contact with Nightmare, and call your cell at some point, right? I think I got that.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
YEAHYUHZZZ!!!!!!

5%- I may, regretabley, not team with you, depending on if Rachael WANTS to do teams or not. HOWEVER, she doesn't really like teams, so there's a good chance we could! ACTUALLY I actually have a line up of partners... C mart is baltimore and I love the man in a straight non threatening way... I think I should team with him, no offense to you of course... you always **** my **** jsut as bad as he does.

C mart- I GOT you son, we got this!

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
thankyou very much K2O. this is very nice of you =) i hope doll, kirbs, and cmart end up going and that kid nightmare =P

(K2O, i can pay you gas money if you want meh to!!!!)
hmm... i definately don't expect anything but Nightmare is paying for my entry into the tourney so it's all good.

but yep... turns out seek is working... i'm trying to convince him to call out so he may do that.... maybe... lol

yes cmart. contact nightmare. he will pick you up saturday. so be READY ! yes. :)

hova

Smash Champion
yo football guy, i don't like ur sig

maybe it's foozball guy

anyway, u want to get the MD tourney scene going 'for real'??

change that **** now, ur acting like MD smashers don't do their part and such
i take offense and am offended all at the same time, MD smash is like amazing and combined with close by Nova smash, **** is just unstoppable.

stop acting like u live in a barren land of smash, cuz u don't

i'm sorry, i just really hate ur sig and ur earlier comment about there not being enough tournies in MD

i repeat, don't be a noob (i also read ur posts in the tier list page thing)

don't be a noob, that is all

*this message approved by the drunken fans of RAWR*

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
**** Hova...

Less beer, more spaghetti!

K20- Hova is drunk as hell, but he's basically offended that you haven't realized MD/VA has some of the biggest tournies with the more top 25 players regularly attending. You're gunna see that real soon, and I'm completly sure that the energy and chill people of this scene (like non drunk Hova) will make you sorta realize that you ARE in the best smash area, in the world.

hova

Smash Champion
what????

*** that, no puttin words in drunk hova's mouth

i don't remember what nightmare posted, but my **** is my ****. i meant every word

cmart

Smash Lord
O.o
Man People shouldn't really try to reinterpret Hova, he's pretty clear. And by People I mean Nightmare Korn Kid.

Don't listen to him Hova: less spaghetti, more beer.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I just noticed that chinesahh was in team Gunbound...I like Gunbound :)
And can we make a Boyds area? Hehe, I'm the only one there...but I don't really live in Germantown...so...

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
wait Nightmare says: "Mmm, Chicken!"

i say: this was one hell of an adventure today from getting lost and driving around for a million years to being in a house full of smelly men. was quite fun to be honest =) this tourney was good and Chu is EMazing at smash sense i've never seen him play irl before except for the vids.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
I'm so mad right now, I went over to over to Fob and Aero's house, then we all get in the car to go to chozen and chu's, and then Fobs mom decieds that me and Fob are to young to ride the metro, so we didn't get to go.....It sucks.

Nurok

Smash Lord
cant till Nod3 this week :)
i probbaly gotten a lot worse, with all thats going on(football games getting cancelled and such.. and putting them on a saturday)
so i couldnt really make it.
im coming to Nod 3 with a lot of people.
so any MMs?
-edun

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
cant till Nod3 this week :)
i probbaly gotten a lot worse, with all thats going on(football games getting cancelled and such.. and putting them on a saturday)
so i couldnt really make it.
im coming to Nod 3 with a lot of people.
so any MMs?
-edun

Yes. My doc your fox or falco $5

fox vs Falco $5

Ic vs falco $5

>_>

Top Bottom