• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nurok

Smash Lord
not five dollars.
i have almost no money.
i probably have enough for like only 10 1 dollar MMs
:)
im poor
-edun
alright vist.
alright redd

chinesahh

Smash Lord
yo some shoutouts for fun

hova - i love you
nightmare - ur not asian
rararacheal -ur dumb cuz nightmare clearly isnt asian
cmart - almost got kicked from chus!
vist - ur baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

all the fresh meat - respect me.

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
Nod3 is gonna kick major bottom. Edun, I wanna play you sense i haven't had the priviledge to play you yet but i'm not sure about the whole money match thing because I know you'll kick my butt =P WTFUHHHck! Fresh Redd is coming to this?!?

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Travis- Rararachael is smart. I may not look asian but with a name like Dr. Vincent Shigeru Oshiro, she saw the whole potential for asian-ness and...

**** it, let's just fight kung fu to settle this ****!

cmart

Smash Lord
That was ironically the highlight of chu's for me! How does Kaiser play drunk? I cant get the hang of it :dizzy:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Nod3 is gonna kick major bottom. Edun, I wanna play you sense i haven't had the priviledge to play you yet but i'm not sure about the whole money match thing because I know you'll kick my butt =P WTFUHHHck! Fresh Redd is coming to this?!?

Yayuhzz probably =)

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion

Wow Ron, you spent money on smash boards and you won't spend money on postage of sending me my dead grandfathers only dieing gift to me... His hat..

Just kidding, but it was my dead grandpa's hat man!

GO TO NOD3 SO I CAN GET IT!

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
mmm... nod3. very nice. i'll be there. seek and micro probably will be. seek and i are practicing all week and we'll probably team match.

i'm playing with falcon again... mmm... i missed the speed. the power... *drool*

pwnt

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I honestly don't know if I can go to Nod3, won't know until Friday dude; cause I might have to work. If there's friendlies allowed during the tournament/it's done by the time I'm off work though, then I can still try and come through with your hat.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey guys as u can tell im not from MD. but my best friend is stationed in DC with the airforce and ill will be heading up there in NOV just curious if anyone wanted to smash while i was up there. he plays smash too just not competetive like i do.

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
herm, is this shi+ worth going to? trying to think. i do need a ride up because i dont want to waste more of Nightmare's gas for zee car -.- anywho, if i find a ride ill be there! who's all going to this festage of fun? Doll and Kirbs and CMart and all the cool kids should go so i can play you guys and learn some ****!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
WTF are you talking about? You have a ride with me if you want to go.

WTF, seriously What the hell is all that about?

Added: If you actually do want to go it might actually persuade me to go. I was considering skipping because of my Wii saving sprii.

Also Added: How do you spend any of my gas? WTF is all that **** about?

Jasona

Smash Ace
I was considering the wii, but its useless to me without brawl. So, I'm waiting for both to be available before I get either.
I remember, back in the day, when I would often hear about how the east coast was full of samus players... blah bah blah wes blah bah blah wannabe's... I didn't get out often back then, so I don't know about back then, but now, at least, I don't see any samus players. Especially in MD or I should say only in MD, since that is as far as I can currently see. I tried asking about MD sami a few pages back and got few replies, which has led me to seek to find out for myself who mains a decent samus. It can't be cmart, since he pulled a jiggly on me @ ccx. Although I don't remember why I thought cmart might have mained samus, I'm still disillusioned... I'm disillusioned when anyone isn't playing as samus. Now I have to pin all of my hope on the last unknown MD samus player, to me, that I know of (LOLOL) -> DOSV. Hope that I won't be the only one in MD rep'ing samus full time.
btw, wtf? @ everyone beating me @ smash
... I'm gonna go work on the history entry of my mlg smash blog...

cmart

Smash Lord
I was considering maining her till I started doing well with Jiggly in teams. Then I started doing well with Jiggs in singles. I dunno I don't play any one char. I mostly do Jiggs, Samus and Luigi at the moment, though I pulled Jiggs on you because you **** my **** in dittos. I think very few people only play one character anymore, regardless of who it is.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
DOSV is mad nice in those Samus dittos, Jasona. He wrecked my booty worse than you or cmart quite honestly. I can't say he'd do the same to you, but I think he'll definitely surprise you if he's in his groove. I think Samus is his main but he uses other characters as well.

All I know, is that I lose entirely too much with Samus, so she's no longer my main. >.>

Chris - lol I knew you'd go to the Jiggly side someday... Since the first time I played you and you like, two stocked my Samus with her. >_> Maybe my Samus just sucks since everyone's beating her. Even Vince?! >_>

<- = Not getting Wii until interesting game is released for it, or simply Brawl.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I suck so bad against samus too. I'm surprised if i EVER win against ANY samus. I think my bad matchups are just about anything that can throw/shoot **** at me tho, so she's on the top of that list...

Give me my hat Ron. Like... now.

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Whoa. There are regional boards. Put me on the list under... Annapolis, I guess. I'm not TOO far from there. Also, literally anyone who doesn't mind driving (I'll even pay for your gas) is welcome to come and smash with me. I need competition so bad now... my brother won't play me anymore because he can't win v_v

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
see y'all tomorrow at Nod3. gonna test out my CF strats a bit. i've gotten quite good over the week. looking forward to seeing you all there. :)

K20A

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
i'm like that to, but only with Nightmare because he kicks my ahss everytime -.- Nod was very fun =) and whoever played me, thanks for putting up with me suckiness
yeah, nod was fun, except for the fact that everyone that i played ended up playing the stupid ics on me. It should have been me in 7th, and not fob

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
honestly 5%tax is right about that. he should have been in 7th; however, that was a mighty beastly match I must say. IceClimbers and Sheik. WTFUHHHck SON! you did good on that 5%. and Redd!!!! why didn't you come????

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
man those 7 spots im conmfuzzled..... im wondering what woulda happened if doll and me woulda come 0.o
What would have happened if you came? You still wouldn't be in 7th.

What would have happened if you AND doll came. Doll would be somewhere up there and you still wouldn't. No Johns. hehehehe =P I'm so mean.

Added: Masashi dude, I almost beat some total NewB with Link at random, and I might just pick him back up as a secondary. If i decide to do that we should Ditto again. =)

Doll

Smash Journeyman
What would have happened if you came? You still wouldn't be in 7th.

What would have happened if you AND doll came. Doll would be somewhere up there and you still wouldn't. No Johns. hehehehe =P I'm so mean.

Added: Masashi dude, I almost beat some total NewB with Link at random, and I might just pick him back up as a secondary. If i decide to do that we should Ditto again. =)

I love your honesty~

Lol I was gonna come but Redd's thingy was free and I didn't have to worry about...

Azen
KM
Chillin
Greg
Aho
Kirbstir
Meep
Kaiser
Chinesah
Tope
Fonz
Wife
Husband
Plairnkk
Neo
Chudat...
Rachel! O_o;

Ehh... NOVA tournies are such rapesies XD.

Top Bottom