• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
SWEET that MM will kick ***

I wouldn't hate lowering the $ though. Lower pressure= More fun and less dissapointing to the loser... And I know how it feels to be the loser =(

I did mean YOU can't use Sheik, and I can't use Marth, however I really don't mind if you want it to be no marth or sheik from either of us. My sheik is rubbish tho, and, well... your marth isn't extravegant >.>

Seriously guys... I don't have an Olimar Avatar any more... that's pretty **** scarey...

ADDED: IS any one going to Ranma's? I wouldn't hate being there if 5% were to go! Hell I could probably go get Nurok since he said he doesn't care paying a few bucka-roos for pick up, and take a pretty lady (raraRAPIN Rachael)... So yeah... AERO BRING YOUR WHOLE CREW!

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
hey nightmare, ill MM u at the next CCX if i go, your... anything v. my link :p

but yea, i need to go to more tourneys and stuff but stuff is so frikking busy and stuff, colleges, works, and then a butt load of chores cause i gotta help ma parents cleans this one house in columbia... so much work man... ppl suck >< they destroyed the house, and well, im so freaking busy that within this past month i got maybe 5 hours of smash practice total... but i do seem to be doing a lil better...we'll see, ohh and hova, my gannon WILL kill your CF one of these days, you will see.... you will see

Aero

Smash Journeyman
NKK: Sorry mangz, my mom has some issues with my brother smashing all the time, so she says only one tournament every two weeks for him. It's pretty lame. He'll be at the next CCX, though. As for me, I'm probably going down to Chu's place this weekend.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
SWEET that MM will kick ***

I wouldn't hate lowering the $ though. Lower pressure= More fun and less dissapointing to the loser... And I know how it feels to be the loser =(

I did mean YOU can't use Sheik, and I can't use Marth, however I really don't mind if you want it to be no marth or sheik from either of us. My sheik is rubbish tho, and, well... your marth isn't extravegant >.>

Seriously guys... I don't have an Olimar Avatar any more... that's pretty **** scarey...

ADDED: IS any one going to Ranma's? I wouldn't hate being there if 5% were to go! Hell I could probably go get Nurok since he said he doesn't care paying a few bucka-roos for pick up, and take a pretty lady (raraRAPIN Rachael)... So yeah... AERO BRING YOUR WHOLE CREW!
fine if u wanna lower the $, then we could do a 3 dollar one or something. Mostly cause all my seconds suck...a lot.

cmart

Smash Lord
NKK: Sorry mangz, my mom has some issues with my brother smashing all the time, so she says only one tournament every two weeks for him. It's pretty lame. He'll be at the next CCX, though. As for me, I'm probably going down to Chu's place this weekend.
Best of luck with that mang.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
5%- =) cool, whatever is good. We could do one for a buck, 2/3 and then one for 3 bucks 3/5 or something like that. Give us more variety.

Splode- Cool. 2/3 for a dollar? Maybe 2 or three? Whatever is cool.

aero- **** ohh well... Ranma's fest are mad small and almost no one really goes... Which does suck, but at least it's got more room and would then= MUCH LESS crowded. =P

Ron- GJ advertising. I've decided that the crew I'm on should be C mart, Dosv, Rararachael, and Myself. >.> Rararachael makes our team PURE ownage.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
This thread has gone way down hill, at one point there was no cross dressing. Look what we have become... Look... what we have become...

Plair- Why would I throw away money matching you? You're obviously superior, and I am not rich... However if the game were made even, by having you using someone like Pichu, or Mewtwo, I might be entised. =P

5%- I say we play a MM with out using Sheik, or Marth. >.> lol (see trying to make the odds at least even >.> people who are > me need to REALLY work for my money!) ALSO you get the ebenfit of trying to learn a new character so you can **** me with them, instead.

Nurok- I'll come out there sunday if you will give me money. I REALLY need money.
*trains pichu*

Frozen

Smash Lord
...how far into the city are we talking? lol i don't wanna get mugged or *****. and yeah my aim is "xvigorathx"...IM me if you wanna play me....i can drive.

and add me to the baltimore county list!!

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
hey man, ill just play for fun, MM's arent really my thing, not since that one i wont... and that guy wanted to insta rematch... and like barly beat me, and i didnt get that dollar and a quarter that was rightfully mine >< GUH!
so yea, playing for fun is alright by me ^_^

Ghostype

Smash Champion
...how far into the city are we talking? lol i don't wanna get mugged or *****. and yeah my aim is "xvigorathx"...IM me if you wanna play me....i can drive.

and add me to the baltimore county list!!
lol You don't have to worry about that in daylight. >_>

And Mapquest Wilkens Avenue from your location.

Btw if you ever wanna offer rides to tournaments and what not I'm always good for gas money. ^___^ Plus I'm always up for Smash dude.

EDIT: Post number 717! My birthday!

Frozen

Smash Lord
You guys wanna set a date to meet at nod3 for some smash?...like next saturday or something? i go to nod3 all the time and i could get some of the employee's in on the action...so how about it?

chinesahh

Smash Lord
I wanna play some of you peoples....and frikken put me on the baltimore county list...please =X
hrmmmm the fresh meat around nyah doesnt know how to respect their elders and such

someone inform him of who he is talking to -.-

Jasona

Smash Ace
I think I may begin showing up at some of bmore's smashfests. I could use some practice with samus and I know everyone could use some practice against a decent samus.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright fellas...smash fest on friday at my friends house, it's gonna be awesome...cause he's frikken rich. He lives on Frederick Road in Catonsville in a store called "Piano Man"...his parents own the store. The basement (where he lives) has 3 giant plasma tv's, and cubes to go with them. Plenty of drinks and whatnot, and there's going to be some good smashers there. He says anything that get's stolen because of the "smashboards douchebags" i have to pay for...because i'm advertising it on here. But yeah we'll probably start around 6:00 on friday Oct5'th, so let me know if you're interested...if you have any questions let me know, and of course...good times will be had by all.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I think I may begin showing up at some of bmore's smashfests. I could use some practice with samus and I know everyone could use some practice against a decent samus.
Go to Nurok's fest, I want Samus practice with my characters! (Captain/Falco/Sheik/DK/Ganon/Peach/Marth/etc

Top Bottom